!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

hey everyone, i havent been on for ages. weighed myself a cpl days ago and ive lost 8lb, will weigh myself tomorrow morning if i get time. how is everyone doing?

I weigh myself a lot too. I've even considered putting the scale in my kitchen so when I get the urge to snack I can weigh myself and it might change my mind. :haha:

Thats such a good idea!!!!!!!! Although, at the rate I'm going, I need one in every room of the house!

Not going well at all! Just ate half and easter egg, 2 small dark choc eggs and 2 mini-feasts! Need to get my head in gear and start caring!!

just weighed myself and ive lost another pound yay lol

well done fsmummy!

Harry got one of those little chocolate eggs inside and egg cup with a matching spoon, so it wasn't too bad. i got a massive one with 2 chocolate bars & 2 packs of mini eggs. I ate the pretty much all at once just to get rid of them, lol!

I just got a bike given to me by a friend who never used it, and OH got a seat for his bike for Harry so we're gonna start going out on bike rides down to the beach or harbour at weekends and stuff to get a bit fitter. Also just downloaded an iphone app for abs, so we'll see how that goes too.

do any of you 'feel' smaller since losing weight? I know I've lost like 12 lbs so far, and I know my clothes fit better (still not into my pre preggy clothing yet, but still) but i dont feel thinner & when i look in the mirror, i dont see any difference, which is really getting annoying. and other than my MIl & hubby, not one person has said i look smaller or 'have you lost weight' or anything... not that i'm attention seeking, but it'd be nice to know i might look smaller, ya know? sorry, being whiney¬!

Am off to Cornwall for 4 days, so will be away for the weigh-in, so will have have to update you once I'm back. Will be swimming everyday while we're away 7 going for walks n stuff, so hopefully it'll do me some good & keep my mind off the munchies!!!!

I do definitely feel thinner when getting dressed but if you look at my last 'progression' pictures you can pretty much see why. :haha: It's a massive difference from just 35 lbs being gone. But I do sometimes forget that I'm thinner. If that makes sense. I still feel like a 240 lb woman at times. It's like my head hasn't quite caught up with my physical body. I think it's only noticeable on me because I was SO big to begin with though. You didn't have all that much to lose I didn't think so it won't be quite as drastic on you IYKWIM. I bet once you guys get out on the bikes the weight will just melt off. I find bicycling to be the best thing ever to thin a person out. :thumbup:

well done fsmummy!

Harry got one of those little chocolate eggs inside and egg cup with a matching spoon, so it wasn't too bad. i got a massive one with 2 chocolate bars & 2 packs of mini eggs. I ate the pretty much all at once just to get rid of them, lol!

I just got a bike given to me by a friend who never used it, and OH got a seat for his bike for Harry so we're gonna start going out on bike rides down to the beach or harbour at weekends and stuff to get a bit fitter. Also just downloaded an iphone app for abs, so we'll see how that goes too.

do any of you 'feel' smaller since losing weight? I know I've lost like 12 lbs so far, and I know my clothes fit better (still not into my pre preggy clothing yet, but still) but i dont feel thinner & when i look in the mirror, i dont see any difference, which is really getting annoying. and other than my MIl & hubby, not one person has said i look smaller or 'have you lost weight' or anything... not that i'm attention seeking, but it'd be nice to know i might look smaller, ya know? sorry, being whiney¬!

Am off to Cornwall for 4 days, so will be away for the weigh-in, so will have have to update you once I'm back. Will be swimming everyday while we're away 7 going for walks n stuff, so hopefully it'll do me some good & keep my mind off the munchies!!!!

I feel like this exactly. The picture in my mind hasn't changed at all. It is just so frustrating at times.

What kind of plans are you ladies following?

I follow weight watchers (without meetings its just way to expensive) and I have been doing your shape for cardio and trying to walk 10,000 steps a day.

What kind of plans are you ladies following?

I'm not on any specific plan, but I'm on a low-carb, high protein diet. I've been kind of following the Paleo and South Beach food lists, but I've modified them a tad. I am currently working out in the gym 4 days a week doing both heavy intense weight lifting and cardio.

Has dieting effected your milk supply in any way? Worried if I start to diet
That it will reduce like the HV said.

Well I am at 152.2 today but I just started AF yesterday so I think once that is gone I will be lower again. It is just so unfair that AF has so much influence on our weight :hissy:

I stayed the same this week, which is actually pretty good, because I ate really crappy this week.

I finally managed to lose the 30 day shred/ovulation weight off and I'm 0.4 less than my last weigh in on here! :dance: Which is pretty good considering I haven't worked out at all this week. I am such a slacker. I don't know how to get my motivation back. :nope: And time is ticking because DH is back in a month and a half. Only 4 lbs. to lose before than but I just cannot seem to get myself moving.

hi ladies im doing quite well :) well i bloody better be lol i'm not weighing until nxt wk but iv'e been soooooo good :) and i even ate porridge :) lol but i still cant do much exercise really as my knee not 100% yet so only wanders rd with the pram and school run :( how's everyone doing? x

Hey ladies hope you are all well!

I have an extra incentive now - wedding is booked!

Hoping i have lost a pound this week, fingers crossed! I have not lost for 4 weeks now :(

ah congrats jms thats great news! good luck for your weigh in

I stayed the same this week, which is okay with me for once considering all the crap I ate for Easter last weekend. At least I didn't gain.

I am down 2+kg (so 4.5lbs or so) which is pretty good as so far all I've really done is cut the take out down to once a month and make my OH stop bringing snacks home (he's so awful for that). I was disheartened for a bit as I'm only eating around 1500 cal/day (which is normal for my eating patterns). So at least something is happening.
One of these days I'll get myself over to the equipment rental place to see how much a treadmill or elliptical is going to cost me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->