!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

My first weigh in at Slimming World and I lost 4lbs! Yeah!!!!! CelticNiamh - I get extras through SW too due to BFing. I am now 172lbs. I have also changed my target to 10s10lbs (150lbs).

Kelly - keep at it! If you start off slow it will be more consistant as you go. Doesn't mean you won't lose anything!! Good luck!

Congrats to all the looses! Keep strong to all the gains!

My first weigh in at Slimming World and I lost 4lbs! Yeah!!!!! CelticNiamh - I get extras through SW too due to BFing. I am now 172lbs. I have also changed my target to 10s10lbs (150lbs).

Kelly - keep at it! If you start off slow it will be more consistant as you go. Doesn't mean you won't lose anything!! Good luck!

Congrats to all the looses! Keep strong to all the gains!

well done:happydance: Im 12,12 now hubby was asking me what my target was Im breaking it down to 5% then 10% when I have that gone Im going to go with 5% etc Im small 4 ft 10 so charts say I should be around the 7 stone something :dohh: no way do I want to be that weight to thin in my thin days :haha: I was 8 and a half and wasnt a pick on me so around 9 and a half sounds about right, think I will go with how I feel rather than scales when I get there as I want to get fit as well, oh yea win the lotto and get a tummy tuck :haha:

florabean thats not to bad, I put on 6 pounds in a week before! plus when it goes on quick like that it comes off quick, or maybe something else FX eh :flower:

my wii fit thing did a funny belly dance kinda amusing but also embarrising :( i so want to be thin thin thin!!! is it ok to be eating cereal of an evening i'm getting so hungry still after dinner that i chose that instead? what are you lot snacking on? thanks for all the up beat talk girls helps alot!!! :) x

my wii fit thing did a funny belly dance kinda amusing but also embarrising :( i so want to be thin thin thin!!! is it ok to be eating cereal of an evening i'm getting so hungry still after dinner that i chose that instead? what are you lot snacking on? thanks for all the up beat talk girls helps alot!!! :) x

if its a healthy one with low cal milk I would say yes! I snack on fruit, grapes etc Im loving grapes still nice with a cupa! or what about a crumpet and a banana I got some pancakes from tesco and have them as a snack either they are nice heated on thier own or with some fruit

I'M DOWN TO PRE-PREGNANCY WEIGHT!!!! :yipee::yipee: This was my goal to get to before DH returns from deployment. I am so freaking happy!!! Only 20 lbs to go to my goal now(which is my pre-miscarriage weight). :dance:

So I lost 4 lbs. this week! I didn't ride my exercise bike at all this week. Just walking and following myfitnesspal. So I'm probably going to start adding the bike back in. Which I think will make me gain a bit because I've probably lost some muscle mass from not doing it for a few weeks. :blush: I hurt my knee though when I tried it at the beginning of this week so I was giving it time to rest. That's my excuse anyways. :winkwink:

ok, weighed properly today and i lost 2 of the 4lbs I gained over night. no idea what my body is playing at :shrug: No AF today either, so that's 6 days late, but the whole time i've felt crampy & achey, so it feels like it's gonna come, ya know?

anyway, so that makes me 146lbs now. I really want to be under 140 for the summer! I've gotten so slack. must start using myfitness pal again & start using my wii fit & wii zumba!

Mega congrats Cleckner!!! Your hubby is gonna get his socks knocked off when he gets home & sees you!

Great job cleckner!!

I'm not going to bother weighing in this week since I went to a wedding last night and ate mounds and mounds of tasty goodness. I'm hoping to get back on track this week and maybe see a loss next week.

Congrats to those who lost this week :)

Woo hoo Cleckner!! Big congrats on reaching your pre-pregnancy weight!

I managed to stay the same weight this week, despite eating like crap.

Awww congrats Cleckner! Bet you feel so good now, knowing you achieed your first goal!!

I do feel good! I'm actually not beating myself up as much now bc I didn't think I'd meet this goal until much closer to June and possibly not even until after June so now I'm feeling so much more relaxed about it all. I feel like anything I lose after this point is really just a bonus because my main goal was to at least be down to pre-Emma weight before getting pregnant again. :D

I think its time for me to join! :blush: I have to stop using breastfeeding as an excuse to eat more then I should :blush:

Last month I was a bridesmaid in my bothers wedding. I cried when I saw the pictures of how large I looked in the tight fitting strapless dress she picked out for us to wear. :cry:

My current weight 185lbs - My goal weight is 150lbs!

Cleckner- Congrats on your weightloss!!!

I think its time for me to join! :blush: I have to stop using breastfeeding as an excuse to eat more then I should :blush:

Last month I was a bridesmaid in my bothers wedding. I cried when I saw the pictures of how large I looked in the tight fitting strapless dress she picked out for us to wear. :cry:

My current weight 185lbs - My goal weight is 150lbs!

Cleckner- Congrats on your weightloss!!!

:hi: welcome! I'm so sorry to hear of how you saw yourself in the dress, hope you get on well with the weightloss! :hugs:

IDK if these pictures do it justice, but here's me before and after losing weight!

(Im pre pregnancy weight on the right and the left pic was taken in January this year!)

untitled.jpg

Sooooooooooo; just got a :bfp: :happydance: So i guess i will be leaving you lovely ladies for now! My edd is jan 8th 2012 & i totally plan to Bf again, so expect to see me in about 8 months time, lol! Please dont mention my pregnancy on any other site (eg facebook) because we're waiting till after the 12 week scan to announce it, just in case anything happens before then. xxx

Sooooooooooo; just got a :bfp: :happydance: So i guess i will be leaving you lovely ladies for now! My edd is jan 8th 2012 & i totally plan to Bf again, so expect to see me in about 8 months time, lol! Please dont mention my pregnancy on any other site (eg facebook) because we're waiting till after the 12 week scan to announce it, just in case anything happens before then. xxx

Congrats! :happydance: See you soon!!

Congrats!!!! :happydance:

Yay Flora!!! :dance::dance: I'm so jealous. :lol:

Kel- Welcome hun! :wave:

I'll update the front in a bit, right now I gotta make Emma some breakfast. :haha:

Oh also wanted to say, Jellybeann- I totally see the difference! You are looking fab hun!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->