!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Well I feel bad about replacing flora's name on the list but Kel, your further towards the top because it's easier to keep the color sequence going that way. :lol:

Flora- good riddens. :winkwink: Seriously, good luck hun! If you start a pregnancy journal let me know and I'll stalk ya. :D

start weight:153
current weight: 147
goal weight: 129

You have me down as total loss 8lbs?
Thats only 6lbs isnt it? lol :dohh:

Anyhow.. new stats are..

Start weight: 153
current weight:141 :thumbup:
Goal weight: 129

12lbs down!! (in 8 weeks :thumbup:)
12lbs to go!!

Hoping i can do it by my 22nd birthday, June 25th!
6 weeks away so 2lb a week.

Be cutting it a bit fine there!! :wacko:
Anyone want a weight loss buddy?
PM me :)

My bad. :haha: I'm not perfect and there's lots of girls to update so sometimes I do it quick. I'll fix it all now. :flower:

Cleckner, I didnt do a journal with Harry, but i'm thinking i will with this one, so once I do, i'll let ya know.

Best of luck with all the weight loss ladies, and keep up the fantastic work. :hugs:

I joined a dance studio that has dance and fitness classes, so hopefully my stats will be updated soon!! Going to my second class tonight, 'Beach Bod' !!

Sooooooooooo; just got a :bfp: :happydance: So i guess i will be leaving you lovely ladies for now! My edd is jan 8th 2012 & i totally plan to Bf again, so expect to see me in about 8 months time, lol! Please dont mention my pregnancy on any other site (eg facebook) because we're waiting till after the 12 week scan to announce it, just in case anything happens before then. xxx

whoo hoo congrats :thumbup: have a very happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

start weight:153
current weight: 147
goal weight: 129

You have me down as total loss 8lbs?
Thats only 6lbs isnt it? lol :dohh:

Anyhow.. new stats are..

Start weight: 153
current weight:141 :thumbup:
Goal weight: 129

12lbs down!! (in 8 weeks :thumbup:)
12lbs to go!!

Hoping i can do it by my 22nd birthday, June 25th!
6 weeks away so 2lb a week.

Be cutting it a bit fine there!! :wacko:
Anyone want a weight loss buddy?
PM me :)

Well done Louise thats brilliant you have done great :happydance: my birthday not long after yours the 28 Im hoping I have at least 7 pounds off but more hoping I have at least 1 stone gone! :happydance:

I was up a 1 pound this week but not upset at all I expected it, I given the extra 14 points on top of my 29 per day and I felt it was way to much! so I have to track and show the leader next week and go from there!

but I was thinking today when I was pregnant with Paul I was on a very strict diet because of diabetes and I was injecting 7 times a day! so now Im eating more than I did then IYKWIM so I mean to me its only natural I put on weight!

back to being very careful this week and I am going to make sure I make very healthy choices if I do need to eat the extra points:thumbup:

Ah i hate it when you lose a bit then it comes back!
well done fr keeping at it though, can be SO off putting.

Ive lost anoter 2lbs since posting! but cleckner dont update me,
have a feeling its nt a true weightloss iykwim? itll be back on tomorrow!
(the chinese i am about to eat isnt gonna help! :haha:)

If it does stay off though im down to my last 10lbs, that'd be nice!

Goodluck & keep going girls!

I've started watching The Biggest Loser at night while I'm working out. It's so inspiring already and I'm only on the first episode of season 11. I've rode my exercise bike every night this week so I'm getting back into the game but I didn't follow myfitnesspal this week and I didn't take my nightly walks. :blush: So, we'll see how good I did tomorrow morning but I know I didn't do nearly as good as I have been doing the past few weeks. I don't know what is with me lately but I can't seem to get everything going at once like I was a month ago. Hopefully watching The Biggest Loser will help motivate me some more. :haha:

I haven't weighed, but I look thinner to me!! I have a viral infection so I think I've dropped weight because of that!!

Sooooooooooo; just got a :bfp: :happydance: So i guess i will be leaving you lovely ladies for now! My edd is jan 8th 2012 & i totally plan to Bf again, so expect to see me in about 8 months time, lol! Please dont mention my pregnancy on any other site (eg facebook) because we're waiting till after the 12 week scan to announce it, just in case anything happens before then. xxx

congratulations hun!!! i'm well jel:haha::haha:
on a diff note iv'e still lost nothing:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: and today i ate a big fat mcdonalds:cry::cry::cry: x

Woo hoo, well done venus! :dance:

I'm only down a measly 1.4 lbs this week. But, I feel fitter since I'm exercising again so I can't complain too much!! And I finally have a 1 in front of my weight. :dance::dance:

kelly- :hugs::hugs: Stay away from Mcdonalds!! :lol: That'll be enough to throw you off for a few weeks just from one meal there.

JellyBeann- :hugs: to you too. Hope you feel better soon. Sometimes it's pretty nice to lose weight from being sick though. In the very beginning of me losing weight, I got food poisoning and lost 4 lbs in a week. :haha: It was awful and I wanted to die but at the end of the week when I stepped on the scale, I didn't mind. :lol:

Hey ladies great news on everyones weight losses keep it up! I had no internet 2 weeks!

Currently on Slimming World so fingers crossed I lose some this week. :D

OMG. Okay, I'm riding my exercise bike right now and I'm finishing the first episode that I didn't finish last night of The Biggest Loser. This is just their first week on this season but a guy lost 41 lbs in ONE week. How the F&$@ is that possible? I mean seriously. It's taken me 6 MONTHS to lose that much. :wacko: Is that even healthy for them to lose that fast?!!

Hello girls, I think I may join you soon. I'm not ready to weigh myself but I'm going to try to cut out the sugary snacks and go for a walk at least 5 times a week. When I get into my pre-preg jeans I'll weigh myself (I estimate 5 to 10 lbs). I'm studying to be a personal trainer so I HAVE to lose it all and more! :blush:

OMG. Okay, I'm riding my exercise bike right now and I'm finishing the first episode that I didn't finish last night of The Biggest Loser. This is just their first week on this season but a guy lost 41 lbs in ONE week. How the F&$@ is that possible? I mean seriously. It's taken me 6 MONTHS to lose that much. :wacko: Is that even healthy for them to lose that fast?!!

It is not healthy AT ALL. :nope: Serious trainers hate that show and worry it gives people impossible expectations, and that some day they're going to literally kill a contestant. Its good for motivation but watch it with a grain of salt. :winkwink:

41 pound in a week, must be water loss! Got to be :shock:

no way is that healthy, you are putting your body under some amount of pressure/ stress, never mind its an extreme diet and exercise regime they are doing, not a change of lifestyle they can matain for the rest of thier lives. plus any one who is that big and loses it that fast end up with lose baggy skin that needs to be removed, does the biggesr loser pay for that I wonder. grat to see the changes in the end its good to know it can be done but I would never want to lose it that fast :wacko:

I've heard that those people workout 6-8 hours a day and eat only 1200 calories. They are there like exercising is their full-time job. It is not realistic at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->