!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

It's everyone's dream to lose that amount so quick, but it really isn't healthy, it can lead to so many problems, it probably is mainly water loss! I think the amount they work out while on the show is stupid, and when they get back to reality, they'll just put more weight on because they can't keep the excersise up!

Okay, I'm glad I"m not crazy in thinking that's unhealthy than. :haha: I'm still slightly jealous it came off that fast for them. :rofl: Makes my 5 months of hard work seem like I was on vacation the whole time and not really accomplishing anything. :lol:

Well done jms!! :dance::dance: Did you change your goal weight? I must have your goal weight wrong because your siggie says you still have 27 to go and I only have it as 14.5 left to lose. Let me know if it needs changed. :flower:

Yes please hun! I am getting married next year so changed it to my long term goal :D

My new stats are:

jms895
Start Weight- 196 lbs.
Goal Weight- 154 lbs.
Current Weight- 182.5 lbs.
Total Loss- 13.5 lbs.
Left to Lose- 28 lbs.

Just now getting around to update for you jms. :blush: I saw this yesterday but got sidetracked. :lol:

How's everyone doing this week? It's pretty quiet in here lately! I have not really been doing anything. No myfitnesspal this week and I haven't worked out either. My DH was in port and we were facebook chatting most of the week so that was far more important. But better late than never bc I'm about to go hop on the exercise bike now. Even though the week is almost over. :D

Oh yeah. Also wanted to say congrats jms on getting married next year! Did you guys just set a date or is this something you have known for a while? I LOVE wedding talk. Do you have a wedding journal? :lol: I wish I could get married every day. :haha:

Thanks hun! We have been together ages and finally I said right shall we do it and we have decided... so it was both of us really :) He however would prefer no fuss and go abroad, but we are going for what I want traditional and all the family :)
I dont have a journal yet but once I start really planning and buying I will :thumbup:

I'm doing okay this week. I went to the gym Monday and Tuesday. I had to skip yesterday (Wed) because I had a night class "Just Growing" for momma's who have babies age 10-15 months. We discussed nutrition, sleep habits/problems. I have another class next Wed to discuss milestones/development, behaviour and discipline and play. I'm going to get a workout in today and go back to the gym tomorrow.

Well I suck at losing weight! I gained a pound :cry:

:hugs: What did you do this week hun? If you are exercising it could be that. Also, where are you in your cycle? That has an affect too.

I really need to start exercising but just dont have the time with 2 kids all day :lol:

Yeah the only way I seem to manage getting exercise in is after Emma's asleep around 10-11 pm at night. :dohh: I could potentially do it while she naps but I nap with her and I NEED those naps to survive the day. :haha:

I nap with them too thats what makes it hard! Then at night all I want to do is chill, go on laptop, watch tv, do housework! Best thing I get in is walking with them both.

Just an update from me. I haven't lost any weight in forever. I am still exactly the same weight as I was when I started with the Milky Mommies but I did lose quite a bit before that almost 20 lbs so I think my body wants to stay at this weight which I am happy at here is a recent picture of me.
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/m_t_rose/P1120986.jpg

Also I am having to put a pause on my weight loss journey because I got a surprise :bfp: today!!

OMG mt!!!! Congrats hun!! You look great in that picture too btw. I wouldn't think you were someone that needs to lose weight anyways by that picture. :flower:

I'm super jealous of your pregnancy but wish you all the best!! :D

Oh yeah, and I forgot to update my weight on Friday. :dohh: I'm down to 195.8. So I am officially OVERWEIGHT and not OBESE!! :dance::dance::rofl:

Well done Cleckner and COngrats M|T!

I stayed the same, am gutted :cry:

Just an update from me. I haven't lost any weight in forever. I am still exactly the same weight as I was when I started with the Milky Mommies but I did lose quite a bit before that almost 20 lbs so I think my body wants to stay at this weight which I am happy at here is a recent picture of me.
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/m_t_rose/P1120986.jpg

Also I am having to put a pause on my weight loss journey because I got a surprise :bfp: today!!

You look great already!! And OMG congrats on the :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->