!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Well I lost a pound and a half last week!

on exercising I think Im doing to much, have walked every day for over a week even a short one today but normally if I do the one I go for a proper walk in the evening with the baby! but talking a break tonight.

last night after my walk Paul would not settle for a feed at all he was so fustrated at the breast! Im wondering was it a milk supply problem or may be latic acid in the milk:shrug: I struggled with him for an hour then put him down and he cried a little and then settled for a nap! it was after 11 pm by the time he fell asleep and he woke about an hour later but this time he settled and fed well! making sure it doesnt happen again! I think I mistimed my walk! I normally do it straight after a feed that way Im feeding him well after Im back home and finished!

m_t_rose you look great and congrats on the BFP

jms895 it will show dont worry, try mixing up your diet this week like if you have a lot of pasta, try potatoes or rice, change your fruit or your snacks or change your exercise routine! make sure your drinking enough water as well!

cleckner04 well done cant wait to move down on the BMI scale but even when I get to goal which is about 8 stone 7 pounds to 9 stone I will still be classed as over weight! :haha:I jsut think 7 stone its to small!

Kel127 dont feel bad, was it unexpected! may be you need to up your water intake also if its the week of AF it can happen!

good lcuk on the week ahead every one:flower:

CelticNiamh- Wow 9 stone is TINY though. I would be pretty severely underweight if I weighed that much. :haha: It's hard to remember that a lot of you ladies are much shorter than me. My goal will keep me as overweight too. I think those BMI charts are so wrong for some people. Women are meant to have some curves anyways. :haha: I'll go change the front post for you. :flower:

CelticNiamh- Wow 9 stone is TINY though. I would be pretty severely underweight if I weighed that much. :haha: It's hard to remember that a lot of you ladies are much shorter than me. My goal will keep me as overweight too. I think those BMI charts are so wrong for some people. Women are meant to have some curves anyways. :haha: I'll go change the front post for you. :flower:

Yea Im only 4ft 10 inches :haha: I plan on seeing how I feel as well becuase at 8 and a half stone I was skinny so might be happier around 9 to 9 and a half see how I go the closer I get! :thumbup: I agree about the BMI it does not take muscle or bone density in to account! I think fat % is better

Hope I see a loss this week as well!

Hey ladies! C'mon lets make this week a good one :thumbup:

Yea Im only 4ft 10 inches :haha: I plan on seeing how I feel as well becuase at 8 and a half stone I was skinny so might be happier around 9 to 9 and a half see how I go the closer I get! :thumbup: I agree about the BMI it does not take muscle or bone density in to account! I think fat % is better

Hope I see a loss this week as well!
I would feel like an absolute giant standing next to you. :haha: I'm 5'8" so nearly a foot taller. :lol: I always wished I was short like that.

jms- I agree we need to make it good!! We've all been very quiet in here lately. I have only 3 weeks before my DH is back so I gotta lose as much as I can in that time. :dance:

I have nothing to report. :| No loss, no gain, still haven't gotten myself any exercise equipment as we're just out of time on the weekends and not sure I want to go there lugging a baby by myself. Babies make comparison shopping and bargaining hard!

I'm going to use today's weigh in as the official one because I don't think I'll have time to get on over the weekend. I have a friend visiting atm. So I'm at 195.2. So only a .6 loss since tuesday but I'm okay with that. :D I have a feeling I'll gain from this weekend but I'm going to try my best to do good. I won't be having time to exercise though so that's the worst part. Hope you all have a great weekend!! :flower:

I was away in the week, at a caravan park (Haven thing) and I felt like such a bad person. Every pregant lady I saw I was secretly thinking "Why do they get another baby and I don't" After every time I caught myself and tolf myself off in my head lol!

haha...someone just got owned on my facebook

complaining about the price of formula, someone asked her if she had a medical condition so she couldn't breastfeed, she said no, so they told her not to complain then, if she can get better stuff for free!!

haha...someone just got owned on my facebook

complaining about the price of formula, someone asked her if she had a medical condition so she couldn't breastfeed, she said no, so they told her not to complain then, if she can get better stuff for free!!

Hahahaaa :haha: made me giggle!

New stats are...

Start weight: 153
Current weight: 136
Goal weight: 129

7Lbs to go! :thumbup:

Wana get them off by my birthday June 25th!
Cross your fingers for me ladies :winkwink:

Well done Louiseandbump!

Jellybeann that made me giggle :haha:

I've lost 2lbs. Not much but that makes my total 5lbs which im quite pleased with.

I had my friend here last weekend and I ate at mcdonalds twice(salads bc I have banned mcdonalds from my life but my friend always wants to go so the kids can play at the playplace) and I ate a giant brownie sundae with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry on top. And I ate 3 candy bars. But I still managed to lose 1.6 lbs this week! :shock: I have no idea how, but I'll take it! :haha:

And I've been completely bad at updating the front post this week so I will read back and update everything now. :flower: Seems like everyone did really well this week!! Well done girls! :dance:

Fab ladies, well done!

Clecker, i lost 3.5 last week :dance:

New stats for the front page:

jms895
Start Weight- 194 lbs.
Goal Weight- 154 lbs.
Current Weight- 177 lbs.
Total Loss- 17 lbs.
Left to Lose- 23 lbs.

updated!! Well done jms!!! I need to start pulling those kinds of numbers every week again.I think I need to stay away from the candy in order to do it though. :haha:

I seem to lose, then stay same, the lose :wacko:

Good luck this week hun, when is hubby back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->