!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

I seem to do the same. I only lose like 2 weeks out of the month. Than the other 2 I stay the same or even gain a bit and end up angry and frustrated. :dohh:

We have a little under two weeks before he's back. :dance: I've already hit my first and second goal that I wanted to hit before he got back. The main goal was to get back to pre-Emma weight. Than I changed it to 195. Now I'm at 193.6 and decided to stop making new goals before he's back. :rofl: I would be so happy to get down to 190 before he's back though. That would be a 50 lb. loss since he left. Which would be amazing! Everyone keeps saying he will be so shocked when he sees me but I wasn't always fat so he knows what I look like at this weight too. :haha:

I definately think your hubby will be shocked when he sees you. Did you tell him you were losing weight or will it be a complete surprise that he isn't expecting?

I was originally going to make it a surprise but I am awful at keeping stuff secret from him. And 6.5 months of trying to lose weight and not telling him would've never happened. :haha: So he got to listen to me bitch and moan during the rough weeks just like you ladies did. :blush: Apparently he has lost about 15 lbs too. Which I'm not happy about because I love him squishy. But he has been lifting weights and trying to get a six pack again. Which he hasn't had in quite a few years. :haha: I like cuddling him when he's fluffier though.

OMG 50 pounds :shock: he will certainly be shocked hun! Bloody hell, has he seen you on web cam or anything?

He's seen me a few times on webcam but never a whole body shot IYKWIM. So it'll probably still be a bit of a surprise bc although I've told him I've lost almost 47 lbs, I don't think it really clicks in his head. Men don't understand that kind of thing. :haha: I'm not gonna beat myself up if I don't get to an even 50 but I am definitely going to try in the next 2 weeks. :D

He's seen me a few times on webcam but never a whole body shot IYKWIM. So it'll probably still be a bit of a surprise bc although I've told him I've lost almost 47 lbs, I don't think it really clicks in his head. Men don't understand that kind of thing. :haha: I'm not gonna beat myself up if I don't get to an even 50 but I am definitely going to try in the next 2 weeks. :D

well done you done fab! :thumbup: cant wait to have that much gone my self!

I lost half a pound this week! bought a lovely maxi dress today as well and got a size 14 delighted did not think it would fit around my boobs but it did :thumbup:

I've lost 1 pound lol! Not much at all!! But it's a loss!!

Hey girls, even though I am still on my mission to lose weight I am no longer a milky mummy :'( My milk has dried up!

Hello! Could I join please?? :flower:

I lost 21lb in the month immediately after having Ivy but for 4.5 months after that I stayed exactly the same weight whether I was eating like a saint for weeks on end or stuffing my face with cake!

I don't really know what has changed (I am hoping she is finally sucking the fat out of me!) but in the past 3 weeks I have started to lose a little.

At the moment I am 135lb but I really really want to get down to 119lb ish (I will just fantasize about the 105lb I weighed when I got married) I am a proper shorty by the way, I am only 5'ft 1 so I have literally just got out of being overweight and into normal again.

Jellybeann- Oh hun! :( Stay around here if you want hun. We are happy to have you. :hugs::hugs:

Amelie- Welcome!! :wave:

hello all I was down 1 and a half this week :happydance: Im happy with that all going in the right direction yay!

hey any one have sneaky peaks at the scales during the week or just weigh once a week. I weighed my self tuesday morning and the scales said I had lost 7 pounds :wacko: I got off and checked again! I just knew it had to be wrong! :haha: false loss or what ever as yesterday it was only a 1 and half loss LOL mind you losing 7 pounds in one go would seriously effect milk supply ooh Im driven want to see that weight gone for real now :happydance:

Jellybeann :hugs: dont feel ro bad you did great.

I started eating oats pretty much 3 times a day, took some fenugreek, and I have enough milk for one feed a day!! I'm so happy!! We have bedtime booboos!!

Hi to all the new people

And this week I have stayed the same!!

CelticNiamh- I weigh myself twice a day. :blush: I don't obsess about it but I like to weigh myself at night so I know if I need to work out extra hard before bed. And than I weigh myself every morning. I feel like if I didn't do this, I wouldn't know if I needed to work harder in the week IYKWIM. Well done on the lb and half!! :dance:

JellyBeann- Yay!!! I'm glad you got a feed back. Have you figured out what caused the milk to start drying up like that?

I lost 0.6 lbs this week. Not much but I'll take it. I'm not doing too well this month. DH is back this week so I have other things on my mind. :haha: Once he's back I think I will get back on track because he said he'd take Emma so I can exercise and I'll start walking again too. :thumbup: I'm hoping to lose at least 8 more lbs before I go home to visit my family and friends in July.

I too weigh myself alot, wish I could resist doing it though :lol:

I think it was my periods returning. That's the only reason I can think of!

I'm so happy I am under 11st, I haven't been under 11stone since before uni (2004)!! Since then I have been hovering around 11.5-12st and I really want to be 10stone!! I'm getting there slowly though!!

Hey can I join? I'm still breastfeeding but only at night. I've been trying to lose the baby weight for the last two months but have only lost 6.5 lbs. When I started I weighed 181lbs, and was a size 12-14 (US). I now weigh 174.5 and I'm a size 10-12 now. My goal is to get down to 150lbs but I don't know how realistic that is. I think that would put me around a size 6.
Right now I watch what I eat and satisfy my sweet tooth with fruit. I try to walk around 15km a week and I recently started jogging. I also use my xbox kinect to do fitness classes. I honestly thought I would have lost more but for some reason it isn't happening...
I use MapMyRun app for the iPhone, does anyone else use it? I find it's a handy way to track my progress!

Well done Jellybeann!

Welcome Holly!

I lost 1 pound this week! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya