!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Well had my 1st weigh in and lost 4.5lbs :) so far I love weight watchers! Just praying it wont affect my supply! X

Hi ladies well done on the losses! :D

I have reached 20 pounds now :D Half way. 2 off this week and 3 stone since new years eve when I had Alex :D

Hi can i join in please, I am currently 250 pounds according to the wii fit and I want to be around 150 Pounds so 100 to lose :blush:
I have started to eat healthily and have snacked on only low fat things but I am starving lol
I did 20 mins on the wii yesterday but I didn't do anything today at all and I feel so guilty now I think I'll get the wii out in a minute before bed.
Just wanted to ask cleckner what did you do I saw your before and after pics and you look amazing was it more diet or exercise based. Thanks girls and wish me luck x

After panicking after suddenly dropping quite a bit of weight last week I have remained stready at where I was - another 2lb off :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Okay, I gotta backtrack here so bear with me. :blush:

Noodles- Well done losing your first lb!! :dance::dance:

Kelly29- The 30 day shred is definitely difficult!! I did it for 3 days straight and quit because I was gaining weight and getting discouraged. I know if I would've stuck with it it probably would've been worth losing a bunch of inches but in my head I want the scale to go down instead IYKWIM. I might give the shred another go after I lose 10 more lbs.

Venusrockstar- 2 lbs in a day is AMAZING!! How's it going now for you? Sounds like you found what it takes to lose. :thumbup:

ElmoBumpToBe- Good lord lady! 4.5 lbs!!! :shock::dance::dance: Well done!!!! I don't think I've lost that much EVER in one week. My max was 4 lbs. And that only happened twice in the 6 months I've been losing weight. :haha:

jms- Halfway point!!! :dance::dance: I bet that feels great!

zoe- Welcome hun!! :wave::D I started out at 240 so very close to your start weight! I highly recommend myfitnesspal.com. It's a free website and you put in everything you eat and it will subtract from a calorie/fat/protein/carb chart and tell you how much you have left in the day. You shouldn't feel hungry if you follow this. But the thing of it is, you have to be completely accountable for everything that you eat. If your LO sneaks a bite of food into your mouth, than you have to write it down. That was the thing that really made me think because Emma is always sharing her food and I never put any thought into that but all of those little bites throughout a day add up. I also have been walking and I ride an exercise bike but lately I've given up on that and have just been walking about an hour and a half a day instead. The bike is boring and Emma doesn't let me ride it while she's awake. She just stands and throws a fit so I always have to wait until naps or late at night to ride and most nights I just want to sleep instead. :haha: You can totally do this though! It might not be quick and fast but if you stick with it, it will be totally worth it. :kiss:

Amelie- Well done with 2 lbs!! :dance::dance: You have been losing really steadily! Jealous here. :haha:

And for myself, I've been getting back into it now. DH has been back for a week so we've got a new routine going where we walk for 1.5-2 hours every evening after dinner. I live in a small mountain area so it's a constant up and down hill situation which is kicking my ass at some points but it seems to be working because my weight is finally moving again. Tomorrow is my official weigh in so we'll see what I managed tomorrow!! Although we are super active, it's a bit harder on the food side of things with DH home. Something about him makes me want to sit back and snack. I don't know why but probably because we used to always snack together while watching TV in the late evenings. But I've been really good and have beat the urges the past 4 days. He is really supportive so that helps me. Although he has been requesting ice cream. :dohh: He's really fit and muscular from his deployment which on one hand, is SO lickable, but on the other hand I'm angry because I have worked SO hard and he still ate crap while he was away but he looks like he belongs in a fitness magazine. :growlmad: I kind of want to fatten him up so he weighs more than me. :rofl:

How did your hubby react when he saw how much you lost?

Atkins is going pretty good so far. I'm now on day 4 and am down 4.5 pounds this week, still waiting until Saturday to do my weekly weigh in though *LOL* I was skeptical about trying out this program, since you cut your carbs way down (20g/day during the induction phase), but I am getting about 120g of protein a day and eating much fattier foods (red meat, cheese, eggs, etc).

As you get into the other phases, you slowly introduce some carbs back....I think by the end you can get up to 60-90g carbs a day.

It seemed really odd to me to cut carbs and add more fat (since the media always tells us that fat is bad), but I'm finding the opposite to be true for me. Carbs are bad for me! 60% of my new Atkins diet is fat and I lost 4.5 pounds in 4 days :)

That is seriously AMAZING!!! Keep it up!! :dance::dance: If I get stuck again I might have to give it a shot too! :D

DH kept going on and on about me being sexy when he first saw me. :blush: In the car ride home he put his hand on my leg than started feeling around and asked where the rest of it is. :rofl: I'm getting so close to being back to my old self so I think he really loves that. Although he never complained when I was big either. :haha:

Have worked out every day so far and last night went to zumba which was fab, I have been doing 30 mins on the wii at the kids nap time and 30mins when they are in bed, I weighed myself today and i am 245 lbs woo hoo, me an chubby are trying to adjust what we eat too last night we had a jacket potato, low fat soft cheese and salad and tonight we had pepper stuffed with cous cous and some new potatoes and I feel a lot better for eating healthier.
Hope everyone is doing well.

zoe well done!!! :dance:

Well, I've hit my 50 lb mark!!!!:shock::dance::dance: I'm down to 190 from 240. Only 10 more lbs to lose and I'll be at my goal weight!!! :dance: I'm making a new progression on photobucket right now to see if there is any difference with the last 10 lbs. I think it was all coming from my boobs because they have shrunk down from a DD to a C within the last 10 lbs. :dohh: :rofl:

Okay. So I guess there's more difference than I thought there was in the last 10 lbs. I'm so excited!! :D

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/cleckner04/IMG_8943-1.jpg

Thanks ladies!! :D

I've very untoned still though. I think once I lose another 10 lbs I'll do the 30 day shred to tighten it all up. I gained weight the last time I tried the 30 day shred so I quit after only a few days of doing it but if I can reach my goal weight than I'll do it because I've heard it helps lose lots of extra inches and tightens everything. Which I desperately need. My body wobbles more now when I walk than it ever did at 240 lbs. :rofl:

Well, I weighed in this morning.

I lost 8 pounds this week!!! :happydance: :happydance:

I started the Atkins diet on Monday and holy moly it sure does seem to be working for me!

I'm sitting at 185 this week. :cloud9:

OMG Venus thats a record loss I'm sure no one has beat that on here!!! :D Well done!!! :dance:

I'm pretty sure I had to triple check the scale just to be sure and then clean my glasses *LOL*

:haha: I don't blame you! It definitely looks like you found what works for you. Watch, you'll end up pregnant now that your weight is moving down so fast. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->