!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

afternoon all

right to start im using my fitnesspal to keep track of my exercise and calories its helping motivate me :)

managed to stick to just under 1500 calories but didnt do any exercise except bf lol

oh has re set up our wii today (since we moved) i havent been on it since before falling pregnant about 2.5 stone lighter ago its prob going to think its not working wen i weigh myself :dohh:

going to do some of the wii fit like the free step and hula hooping :)

oh bought me a ea fitness one but i think its more for toning up gotta lose the weight first :) xx

9st?? ^^^^^^^^^^^^ omg:wacko::wacko::wacko: i'm so jel:haha::haha::haha: but for me :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: iv'e lost 4 lbs:happydance::happydance::happydance: x

i think my thing was wrong i weighed 191lbs? does that sound right?:haha: 13st 9 but today i'm weighing in at 13st 4lb ? :dohh:x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

13st 9 is 191 lb so if you are 13st 4lb now that means you are 186lb now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well done :flower:

I am a proper shorty, I am only 5ft 1 and I am naturally petite but curvy - even at 7st 7lb when I got married I still had boobs, bum and jiggly bits :haha:

Can I join?
I dont plan to start until LO is born but here are my stats
BigZai
Current Weight- 245 lbs.
Goal Weight- 150 lbs.
Pre-pregnancy I was 170ish (i know i gained a ton):blush:

Weighed myself last night while doing the wii fit and im now 72kg so ive lost 7lb! 4 days of not eating any crap or eating too much :)

well done and thanks amiele poulin:hugs::hugs: btw i still think women should have some jiggly bits:winkwink: weekends are really hard with all the family home:wacko: x

I lost another 2 pounds this week putting me down to 183.

I've lost 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks!!! :happydance:

Okay girls, I've been off here for a few days but I'm off to update now. So many losses this week! Well done girls!! :dance::dance:

I stayed the same. :dohh: BUT, I'm using it as motivation this week because I haven't been very good with all of this since DH returned so today is my first day using myfitnesspal religiously again. I need to stick with it on there and hopefully it will give me at least a little bit of a loss this week. :D

Welcome to you BigZai!! :wave:

Okay, I'm gonna try to update everyones stats now. :flower: Hopefully I'm not screwing it up too bad. If I miss anyone, feel free to beat me with a stick. :winkwink:

Just noticed nullaby is new too. Welcome hun! :wave:

Okay, it's all updated. :thumbup:

BigZai- I didn't add you yet but only because I know you'll lose weight once your LO is born so I figure you can start than off with that weight IYKWIM. Your still totally part of the group though. So pop in here and chat anytime you want. :D:hugs:

Just noticed nullaby is new too. Welcome hun! :wave:

Okay, it's all updated. :thumbup:

BigZai- I didn't add you yet but only because I know you'll lose weight once your LO is born so I figure you can start than off with that weight IYKWIM. Your still totally part of the group though. So pop in here and chat anytime you want. :D:hugs:

Ok thanks, yea i dont expect to loose now and i know i will drop some after he is born. Right now its just trying to cut back how much i eat and DEFINATLY changing what i eat (doritos, pizza, eggos, pretty much anything you just microwave or eat right out of the package)

Wow just cutting out crap and a bit of exercise is really paying off!

Another 2.5kg lost (5lb) :)

Xx

Well done on all the losses ladies and welcome to new members!

Cleckner thanks for calculation, and OMG we lost a combined 279! Lets make it to 350 next month ladies yeah!!??

I STS last week am hoping for 2 this week xx

Hello everyone well done on all the losses! :)

Mine was a bit disapointing after my other losses, only 1.5lbs but I need to take into account,

1. It was morning instead of 6.30
2. Different scales
3. Had only been 5 days instead of 7
4. Got af that morning.

This week will have to weigh in on friday because were moving on saturday! X

Ugh hubby is such a bad influence! Between the 4th of july with all that salty food and his day off and our 6 year anniversary have gained 2 lbs. :cry:He's slim and whatever he eats doesn't affect him.. Going to go to the park and take the long way..:haha:

That was one of the things I had a hard time accepting on my weight loss journey. That I can't eat what everyone else is eating :(

It's okay to slip up once in awhile though, we all need our treats!! Just have to hop right back on the saddle and keep trying :hugs:

Hi ladies, hope everyone is ok and on track! :D

Cleckner - i lost 2 this week!

Now 12 st 4.5 pounds and total loss 23 pounds :D

Updated!! Everyone is doing amazing!!

jms- Can you check the stats that I have for you. Something isn't quite right I don't think because you said you've had a total of 23 lb loss but I have you at only 21.5 lbs lost. Let me know and I'll adjust anything that I've messed up.

Same goes to anyone else. If I mess up your stats feel free to tell me so I can adjust. :flower:

I'm not sure how I did this week but we went to a fair for fourth of july and I am SOOO proud of myself. I didn't eat any greasy fair food even though I LOVE it usually. I packed our lunch and fruit, etc to eat instead and we treated ourself with ice cream but that was it for fair food. :dance::thumbup: Now if I can keep the same willpower in a week when we fly home for 2 weeks. Every time we go home stuff revolves around food to see family and friends. :dohh:

I have stayed the same this week - I shouldnt be too disapointed considering we went to TGI Fridays, we had a takeaway pizza dinner and last night I made the most amazingly calorific cauliflower cheese ever :dohh:

Fingers crossed for me that 9st 4lb doesnt become my new sticking point...I am so desparate for the scales to finally read 8 stone ANYTHING!

I lost 1.6 lbs this week! Which is great considering we spent an entire day at the fair and two beach days but I managed to pack our meals every time. I'm loving this new me that doesn't eat fast food. It's much cheaper. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->