!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

:haha: I don't blame you! It definitely looks like you found what works for you. Watch, you'll end up pregnant now that your weight is moving down so fast. :winkwink:

I originally wanted to start trying right now, but now I'm thinking I may put it off just one more month so I can try to lose 10-15 more if I can. :haha:

Did my official weigh in just now and I have lost 4 lb this week, I think I put a lb back on because my mahoosive tea last night which I still feel guilty about but oh well I did over an hour on the wii last night to try and burn it off lol
Hopefully I will have lost a bit more this time next week, how's every one else doing?

Wow Cleckner you look amazing, you really do! Well done :thumbup:

hi everyone, im at 222lbs now so ive lost over a stone! really pleased. i dont feel like ive lost much but the scales and wii board all say the same lol how is everyone, im not on here too much these days but will try and make more of an effort to come on more x

Wow Cleck you look great!! There is a huge difference between 200 and 190 :thumbup:

I was down a pound this week yay, not sure if I will be back up a pound this week though had my dads 60th and now baby christening this weekend coming eek!

Well done on all the other losses :happydance:

Cleckner you look fantastic you have done so so well!! :)

I had weigh in last night, I lost another 3.5lbs :) im so happy because this is the only time I have dieted and not felt deprived! Thats 8lbs in 2 weeks :) x

wow cleckner you look fab, well done! could i pls be put down as 222lbs for my current weight :)

Okay, updated! I wasn't around over the weekend. Sometimes I just get burnt out with BnB. :lol:

Thanks for all the compliments ladies!! I'm super proud of what I've done so far. I don't think I could've made it this far without you ladies. :hugs:

Well done on the losses again ladies! I wonder how much we have lost altogether? :D

I just calculated and total we've lost 279 lbs as a group. :shock:

Although we've probably lost more but there is a ton of girls that came on here once and haven't been back. :roll: I need to do another list cull to get rid of the non-active ones. It makes me job harder having to wade through names that don't participate IYKWIM. I'll leave them for now though. :lol:

can i join i promise to stay :)

im currently 165lbs and would like to get to 120lbs so i have 45lbs to lose :)

xx

Okay. So I guess there's more difference than I thought there was in the last 10 lbs. I'm so excited!! :D

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/cleckner04/IMG_8943-1.jpg

wow you look amazing def the motivation i need - i keep thinking will losing this weight make me look good again i just cant see it but now i can

I may weigh myself tomorrow but if I feel like I feel today I may chicken out :blush: I have stomach ache and my belly is all weird and bloated. I have been really good this week and I know I will be gutted if the scales show a gain because of silly tummy water retention :growlmad:

I'm here, I just haven't lost any weight yet :cry:
I can't seem to find the time to exercise and I'm having a hard time kicking my mountian dew addiction :dohh:

My husband said we could start trying for baby #2 if I lost 25lbs so I have more motivation now!!

Kel- :hugs: I'm not gonna delete anyone yet so no worries. Don't be scared to jump in and speak though. ;) My DH is addicted to mountain dew too. I really think it's an addictive pop with all the caffeine in it. TTC is an AWESOME motivation though! :dance:

numb3rthree- :wave: Welcome hun! Thank you so much for the compliment. You have 45 lbs to lose, that will DEFINITELY show a difference. If you see in mine, you can see a difference every 10 lbs. And I'm assuming you are much shorter than me because your goal weight is 120 lbs so it will show up even more on you! Thats the curse of being tall, losing weight doesn't show up as quickly on me, but at the same time I can get away with being heavier than most women and still look decent. :haha:

I haven't lost anything this week I don't think. Tomorrow is my official weigh in but I made the mistake of eating a giant stack of pancakes at midnight on Saturday and it magically put 3 lbs onto my weight and I've only just got back down to Friday's weight.:dohh: AF was here so that could be part of it but it's quite frustrating. Hopefully tomorrow I'll at least see SOMETHING different. :haha: : Why is it always the hardest to break past the next 10 lb mark? Anyone else have that problem? Like 190 to 189. And I'm sure I'll have the same problem from 180 to 179. It's just like I hit a wall when trying to break down to the next 10. Must be a mental thing.

Off to update the front. :flower:

Can I join? :flower: I promise to stay!! lol I started portion control, counting calories and an hourish walk once a day 2 weeks ago and so far have lost just about 8 lbs! :happydance:

So my stats are
Starting out weight : 249lbs
Current weight: 241.1 lbs
Current loss: 7.965lbs
Target weight: 190lbs

9st?? ^^^^^^^^^^^^ omg:wacko::wacko::wacko: i'm so jel:haha::haha::haha: but for me :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: iv'e lost 4 lbs:happydance::happydance::happydance: x

i think my thing was wrong i weighed 191lbs? does that sound right?:haha: 13st 9 but today i'm weighing in at 13st 4lb ? :dohh:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->