!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Hi. I don't know my current weight, and will go weigh myself at the pharmacy, but I know I'm about 15kgs overweight and I badly need to lose it - it is wrecking my self-esteem.
Do any of you know if shakes/meal replacements are safe while BF'ing? I overeat and struggle to eat small portions... and want to try this as an alternative, but only if it is safe.

Well done on losses! I am craving something really naughty tonight :(

:argh:

Updated!! Everyone is doing amazing!!

jms- Can you check the stats that I have for you. Something isn't quite right I don't think because you said you've had a total of 23 lb loss but I have you at only 21.5 lbs lost. Let me know and I'll adjust anything that I've messed up.

Same goes to anyone else. If I mess up your stats feel free to tell me so I can adjust. :flower:

I'm not sure how I did this week but we went to a fair for fourth of july and I am SOOO proud of myself. I didn't eat any greasy fair food even though I LOVE it usually. I packed our lunch and fruit, etc to eat instead and we treated ourself with ice cream but that was it for fair food. :dance::thumbup: Now if I can keep the same willpower in a week when we fly home for 2 weeks. Every time we go home stuff revolves around food to see family and friends. :dohh:

Hiya thats cos I started Slimming world and according to their scales I have lost 23 pounds and am now using that one to go with so use that. Thanks hun! xx :flower:

Was craving chocolate so bad yesterday so i had a few quality street ifigured it was better to have a few than to keep craving and go mad and eat a massive bar.
Weighed my self this morning and i am now 17 st 2lb woo hoo nearly a stone gone

yday i was very bad:cry::cry: i went a friends 30 bday:thumbup: and i ate some key lime pie:haha: and pavlova:haha: burger sausage:haha: was nice though:haha::haha: i'm thinking all my hard work will of been in vain cause usually if i do that just for a day, is fu*ks things up and i lose nothing:cry::cry: my fault should of kept my mouth closed:haha::haha:x

Hi can yoi update me please i am now 239 lbs another 3 lb loss so total loss now is 11lb. Thanks

I didn't lose this week, but that's okay. It was my daughter's 1st birthday!!

Sorry im late, I lost 1lb on friday. Well done everyone, sorry iv not caught up on the pages yet x

Hiya! Sorry I haven't updated, but haven't weighed myself in ages lol!! I will weigh in the week and update, I am expecting a gain though, I feel fatty haha!

I've lost another 2lbs, making 7lbs in total with 17 left to go.

I'm sorry ladies, I'm so behind on updating. :( I just don't get on here like I used to. I'm going to update now! You all have been doing SO well!!! I lost 1 lb. myself this week. Only 7.4 lbs to my goal weight!!! Although the weight is coming off MUCH slower now that DH is home. My mind is on other things now. :haha:

I've been starting to think it's probably best if someone else takes over this thread. I just can't seem to dedicate myself to it like I did in the beginning and that isn't fair to you ladies. So if anyone wants to take over feel free to volunteer and we can ask admin to change the front post to someone else's name. I know it's possible because the same thing happened with my august mummy thread(It wasn't me that stopped coming on though. :lol:) But I have been busy packing up my house for a move in november and my husband is back so we are always out and busy and I really don't get on BnB nearly as often anymore and when I do I'm not usually on for very long either. So please volunteer if you are interested!!! :flower:

I'll be gone the next two weeks on vacation back home with family so probably won't get on here much or at all. Please just bear with me. Unless someone else takes over of course. :winkwink:

Okay, I've updated everyone. Please let me know if anything is wrong or off with your front post. :flower:

Thanks hun.

I would take over but with Alex now I dont get on half as much as I used to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back