!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

If someone decides to take the thread over PM me and I'll change the thread owner :flower:

Well i started my salad and chicken diet almost 2 months ago so i've lost 29 pounds and still got about 40 pounds to go to get back to my pre pregnancy weight last week ive lost 6 pounds

Hi everyone :) well done on your losses, sorry iv not checked the thread yet. Iv lost just 1lb again this week so im lowering my points and iv ordered the 30 day shred dvd it gets such good reviews! X

Hiya guys! I'm off the weightloss journey for a while, I just got my BFP!!

Can i join too. I had my little boy on 2nd July and am now eating healthy to try and lose my pregnancy weight.
Current weight is 171 lbs
Pre-pregnancy weight (target) is 145 lbs

Hiya

I'm a breast feeding mummy trying to lose weight can I join this thread please? I am currently following slimming world.

Current weight: 143lbs (10st 3lbs)
Pre pregnancy / targett weight : 126lbs (9st)

I'm going to join this thread, I recently reached my 6 week postpartum and can start working out again, and decided to do so once my weighed stayed at 134 since 2 weeks and hasn't budged. I'm trying to reach 118, my pre preg weight, at the most 120

oh I forgot to add, I'm working out at home with the aid of Wii Fit Plus, now on day two

You can remove me from the list. I got my BFP yesterday!!! :happydance:

Another 2.5 off for me this week! Just one stone left to target :D

hi ladies im at 218 now! i dont get much time to check in these days :(

just wondering if anyone has any tips? My weight seems to be a bit stubborn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583