The molar thread!

is it really not possible to o/v while still getting +? i wonder must i have if i got af?
i was still getting a + 2 weeks before though?
or would i not have o/v?

Will you be testing with an opk at all anyone? after af?

Dunno, it's just what everyone keeps saying :shrug:

I had my usual temp shift, so my bleed deffo has to be something to do with my progesterone levels falling, one way or another. So confusing isn't it? :wacko:

Yeah, I'll be OPK testing now I'm back to negative on them again (POAS addict! :rofl:)

:D

i know what you mean about the POAS addiction! though, who'd have thought, mine was for getting :bfn:!!??

so weird isn't it? desperate for bfns?
wasn't that long ago i was longing for my :bfp:?

It'll be the old opk's getting it now though!!

Got my hCG beta result from tuesday..
I'm at 58 :happydance:
They don't want another sample until 12th may as it looks all good so far :D

She also said normal cycles can resume in some women from a level of around 80 or below & to count my bleed as a period :)

:hug:

thats excellent Dan-o!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so happy for you!:hugs:

How long has it been since your d&c?

That's great news Dan-o It looks like things are finally on the move for you honey!

It's not fair that you have to wait to TTC again!!

:friends:
:hugs:

Thanks littlestar :)

I know.. it's like torture!!!! lol

thats excellent Dan-o!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so happy for you!:hugs:

How long has it been since your d&c?

This latest beta was taken on day 46, so thats.. just over 6 weeks? They seemed very happy with my numbers & there's no rush for the next sample, so that made me feel a lot better! Hope it's zero next time!! :D

How's thing's going your end?
When do you expect to hear back from the hospital?

Dan-o six weeks?
that's great!!:hugs:

I had my appointment cancelled, as my consultant was sick for 2 weeks, so i'm waiting now for a new appointment, its been 5 weeks since d&c for me now, and i haven't even had a confirmation yet?:dohh:
dunno what's going on?
I would be worried, only i got my a/f and am testing negative on the HPTs, so i'm not really, still though, what if i'd been getting an increase in hcg?

Anyhow, suppose it can't be helped, and they'll get around to seeing/telling me what's going on eventually!?

Did they give you an idea of when you would be clear to ttc again at all?
:hug:

ohhh, how annoying!!
Mine took ages too & they reckon CXH pathology will be another month!!https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/111/111893dyo9dvclsb.gif

Great news you are testing negative already tho :)

No idea when they will clear us to TTC yet. The current guideline at charing cross states it's either 6 months from the D&C or 6 months from the first negative, depending on how long the levels take to go down. I don't want to wait too long, I hear my bio clock ticking!!

lol!
i know what you mean about the clock, i swear it keeps me up at night TICK TOCK TICK TOCK....:rofl:

I hope you get cleared soon, it's agonising knowing you can't ttc again right away isn't it?:hissy:

I'm not sure i wouldn't have waited anyway if it had been a 'normal' m/c, but being told you can't just makes you want to even more right?!:dohh:

I'm still holding out hope for it not being another pmp,though, especially as we haven't heard anything, and our appointment was for the recurrent miscarriage clinic? Maybe it wasn't after all?

Will you be good and wait out your 6 months?

I think we may try again next month which would make it, 2 1/2 months?

Is that a bit naughty do you think? :muaha:

Will you be good and wait out your 6 months?

I think I would go insane if I did. A couple of months at zero is about my limit.

I think we may try again next month which would make it, 2 1/2 months?

Is that a bit naughty do you think? :muaha:

No, not at all, you go girl!!! :D xx

I believe you have to do what you think is right & if your body is ready, you will get pg, if it's not you wont ;)

Six months for you seems a bit excesive anyway, from what i've read, 3 months is fine for a partial molar, if hcg goes down quickly like yours!

Thanks for the support, :hugs:
i feel a bit guilty just thinking about ttc next month, but i think you're right, it's whatever feels right for the individual!

how long do you think you actually will wait? seeing as you're not far off your zero?

I wouldn't feel guilty, you can't wait forever while they sort out your appt's!! :D

I'd like to get my concrete diagnosis from CCH before TTC, at least then I'll know what I'm dealing with. Just in case it's something sinsiter like a carcinoma.
The report apprently takes approx two weeks from when they get the slides (from my hospital) They still hadn't received them as of last thursday, so I think I have a while to wait yet.

I hate all this waiting around, don't you?
I feel like this miscarriage is never going to end, it started in February & it's now May!!!

I know what you mean!!
This all started in Feb for me too! Sooo dragging on, just want to get past it and have my life back!!:hissy:
I think i would wait a little bit too in your situation, just to make sure.
I however don't even have a situation yet, i think i'm using that as an excuse!
I would prob wait if i were told anything... but i haven't been! :muaha:

I hope you find out some dates soon, at least then you know where you stand and will have an end in sight!
:hugs::hugs:

Hi guys :hi:

I can't believe you're still being left without being told what's going on!! I mean, we may not mean much to the doctor's - just a statistic - but this is happening to us and we need to know what's going on!! :growlmad:

It's good that both your levels are coming down - so hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

I still haven't heard anything from the doc as to the confirmation - I'm still assuming that the confirmation the nurse to me on the phone last week was correct.

I know what you mean about it dragging on - this nightmare all started for me in February too.

I've been struggling the past few days though-thinking I should be almost 5 months gone by now and starting to show!! I think I maybe was just dealing with the fact that is was molar I didn't have time to grieve properly for what should have been my first baby, now I think it's really just hit me and I'm feeling quite sad :cry:

Anyway, sending you some heartfelt :hugs: and hope you're OK.

Sorry for the bit of a rant! :blush:

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time looby :( :hugs:

I find it's so hard to try & forget about what should have been, when you are not allowed to move on, owing to this bloody molar 'curse' :( I hate it :hissy:

My biggest hurdle is my SIL is due her first baby the same week mine was due.
I feel like it's a constant reminder of where I should be :cry:

Hi ladies, hope you're all OK?:hugs:

Loobylou2- i know what you mean about only grieving now, it's so weird, i'm exactly the same as you, had a bit of a breakdown on dh yesterday, it's like it's just hitting me now?
I would be about 16 weeks aswell, and all those things are going through my head too, it's a really hard thing huh?
At least we have bnb and a bit of support, from each other, thanks ladies, i really appreciate it :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Dan-o thats so tough about your sil's baby, you poor thing, i hope your family will have a bit of understanding for you come the time, if not we're all here.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Well I've had a right old time of it this bank holiday, torrential bleeding :sick:
(see my 'what on earth' thread!)

Feeling fine in myself tho & the charing cross advisor thinks it will slow down now.
If my levels were higher, molar can cause bleeding, but at my low level they say it's near impossible as it would be so tiny & it's probably a combo of me chucking out some tissue & my period. Yuck!

phew! thats good dan-o, i read your other thread, and was really worried about you!

you're really being put through the ringer dan-o!:hugs:

Oh dear, think I may have a problem :hissy:

I did a HPT this morning & it's darker than a few days ago, my OPK's are also reading positive now too. I've just given a sample of blood this morning, so should know by thursday whats going on.

What is my body doing? lol, it's gone nuts this week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->