~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Will get some up once theyre washed.. Ohh theyre lush!! Im such a BBholic these days!! :D

Aww sara pain about your electric!! Why dont you use the time to have a nap whilst the lights are out! :hugs: xx

I ordered from stratford nappies... Ordered them saturday night and they arrived this morning, and postage was only 1.50 for the two and the BBs were 20.50 each, so will defo be ordering from them again :D xxx

oooh no :blush: i'm so embarrased, another postie has just been (no fluff tho :grr: just a bday presie) and i hadn't realised my daughter had undone my top when she wa splaying on my knee and i've just flashed way too much boob :blush: (not the whole thing but too much) I'm never answering the door to him ever again!!!!!

Lol! I just answered the door to three blokes looking for a car or something, my hair is all over the place, and I am wearing green fluffy pjs with cows on! Noooooo :blush:

Off to get dressed now.....:blush:

lol...my postie has seen way too much of me soooo many times!!!! i get sooo oexcited hen i know i've got fluff on the way so i just chuck a towel on or dressing gown if i'm still in bed n run!!!!! the towel has come very close to hitting the floor on more than one occasion!!LOL !! my postie just laughs at me !! bless him he's mint!

cant nap...i might miss the postie and that woulod be DISASTEROUS!!! Daisy has just woken up but if i go to the shop now and put some on i might miss the postie??? arrrgh what to do ??????????????

cant wait to see pics of your BB's Maya!

sara

xxxxx

Booohohooohoo Dh and I just wantched "Outrageous Fortune" a NZ series on tv and the woman lost her 32 week old baby to a hart valve thing whilst in preterm labor!

It was soo so sad and both me and DH were crying our eyes out!!!

Bloody hormones! haha

oh no, thats soo sad sam :hugs: how are you feeling now hun, hope you're much better :hugs:

well i got fluffy post!!!! my 2 BB's and wetbag came :dance: and my zebra nappy from ellie :yipee: soooo excited!!! they are all drying now cant wait to play with them!!!!

sara

xxxxx

Hey girls!! Well...I've had a few nappy disasters today (no leaks though!).

Olivia is teething and I don't know if it is the actual teething or the things we have been giving her for it (powders/bonjela etc) but we have had 3 poos today...each time just after a bum change so....I ran out of cloth :dohh: and so am currently using eco sposies :growlmad:

This should never happen again because I am awaiting 2 BBs, 3 naughty babies and ellies zebra nappy arrived today :happydance:

So, because I'm having a bad day, I absent mindedly stick the nappies in the wash with a full dose of detergent :dohh::dohh:....so it looks like I'm stripping my nappies tonight!

Can't wait to see pics of everyones new fluff....Olivia will be posing (probably with bright red teething cheeks!) for you all when we get her new ones through!!! xxxxx

morning girls,
feeling a lot better today, i think im finally over this cold... (or getting there!)

i made some lovely fudge with white choc chunks and berries.. they were lovely but DH hogged them all as he wants to show them off at work :rofl:

how many small nappies will i really need.. i mean ve got 14 now.. of which 7 are BTP.. and only 1 NB..

do you girls think i should get some more NB's? or more BTP's or should i wait until Cole arrives? :muaha:

Hi Sammy! Morning! I don't really know about newborn fluff....we started using it with Olivia about 8 weeks old or so....in those early days I was getting through up to 20 sposies a day so you are a brave lady for starting so soon!! Glad your cold is getting better hun! Wish you could send me some of that fudge through the interweb...sounds gorge! xxx

evenin ladies.

Sammy - aww that programme sound sso sad :cry: I'm afarid i can't comment on newborn cloth either but i can say we did an awful lot of bumchanges in them first weeks!

Another postie came today (i had 3 different ones in one day aren't i lucky :rofl:) and bought me my babyhawk mei tai :happydance: We tried it out earlier my my LO just cried so not sure if i did it wrong or she jus doesn't like it :dohh:

morning girls,
feeling a lot better today, i think im finally over this cold... (or getting there!)

i made some lovely fudge with white choc chunks and berries.. they were lovely but DH hogged them all as he wants to show them off at work :rofl:

how many small nappies will i really need.. i mean ve got 14 now.. of which 7 are BTP.. and only 1 NB..

do you girls think i should get some more NB's? or more BTP's or should i wait until Cole arrives? :muaha:

We had a load of newborn nappies, but turned out they were for babies 8lb+ and Freya was only 6lb 6oz, so we had to wait for a few weeks. We had 20 NB size and didn't need them all. I should think BTP will fit after a couple of weeks depending on the size of baby! I would wait if I were you, would be awful to buy loads of little ones and end up with a good sized baby andnot need them! :thumbup:

OMG so much to catch up on on here,dont think i am even going to try!!!Have had a really hectic week with one thing and another!!
Hope you are all ok and having no issues with your fluff!!
I have been having a major clear out and have ordered some diff types to have a try with that have been recomened for heavy wetters.I am also selling my OS weenotion as I just cannot get a good fit on him.xx

Hiya Hannah. Hows Finnlay any better? what have you been buyin? I just saw your WN shame it's a bit too boyish or i'd of had it!

Hiya Hannah. Hows Finnlay any better? what have you been buyin? I just saw your WN shame it's a bit too boyish or i'd of had it!

I know Im gutted,I love it but still have my 2 sized ones so not all is lost!
He is loads better thank you and has actually started sleeping better too so last couple of days have been fab!(touch wood) he is doing 7am-11am(dream feed)then 11 till 5am then 5-7am and that is fab for him.I had forgotton what 5hrs solid sleep felt like!!

Hows your LO now?.Have you been buying?x

I have bought some muttakins,babubebes and another that I cant think of!! all american ones,and just waiting for Jacqui to get back to me on her GMs.Have got them pre-loved as I am just trying them for now.Really want to stick with cloth but just so hard trying to find somthing that is right for him.x

aww glad to hear he's sleeping better you must be relived!! The thing with nappies i find is that what wors for you now might not work for you once he gets active crawling etc bit of a nightmare but it means new nappies :happydance:

My LO's okay thanks, i've just gone back to work so we're trying to settle into a routine but it's early days yet. Her teeth are still annoying her but they have their moments tbh.

I've spent way too much moeny jus recently, fluff wise i've bought a bb and another bg this week and a babyhawk mei tai off serina. Plus it's her birthday monday so we've been present shopping this past month or so and i'm doing the party shop at the min. It's amazin how much you can spend on a buffet alone :wacko: oh well :blush:

Hi Sammy! Morning! I don't really know about newborn fluff....we started using it with Olivia about 8 weeks old or so....in those early days I was getting through up to 20 sposies a day so you are a brave lady for starting so soon!! Glad your cold is getting better hun! Wish you could send me some of that fudge through the interweb...sounds gorge! xxx

I could send you the recipe, they are gorgeous! Def worth making though youd need a bit of time :thumbup: , I was planning on starting to use cloth about 2-3 weeks in really.. or at least ease in by using it during the day..

I dont want to stay with sposies to long as it may be to convenient for me :rofl:

evenin ladies.

Sammy - aww that programme sound sso sad :cry: I'm afarid i can't comment on newborn cloth either but i can say we did an awful lot of bumchanges in them first weeks!

Another postie came today (i had 3 different ones in one day aren't i lucky :rofl:) and bought me my babyhawk mei tai :happydance: We tried it out earlier my my LO just cried so not sure if i did it wrong or she jus doesn't like it :dohh:

It was really sad, they had the whole casket thing done and the mum just couldn't hack it so she ran off for a while.. you can watch the episode online.. but it's probably not a good idea..

However the series is very very good!!!! It's about one of the rougher ype family situations here in NZ! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->