~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

morning girls,
feeling a lot better today, i think im finally over this cold... (or getting there!)

i made some lovely fudge with white choc chunks and berries.. they were lovely but DH hogged them all as he wants to show them off at work :rofl:

how many small nappies will i really need.. i mean ve got 14 now.. of which 7 are BTP.. and only 1 NB..

do you girls think i should get some more NB's? or more BTP's or should i wait until Cole arrives? :muaha:

I would wait... I'm probably not a good example because I was lazy and didn't start using mine til a few days ago! I know that JoeyJo has been using her Little Lambs since birth. Sofia has them too and they are small.

Lunaty, if you did want a couple of Little Lambs I am selling some of mine and could sell you one or a couple or however many you want pretty cheap? They are size one, bamboo and have fleece liners, bamboo soakers and wraps with them. Have a look on website:

www.littlelamb.co.uk

They say they fit from 7lb+ so are newborn size. Freya wore them a couple of weeks after she was born 'cos she was smaller than that, but I guess a lot of babies are 7lb+!

Let me know, I don't mind if you don't want them!

:)

Thats sweet of you, im a bit worried with the whole wrap thing.. id like to at least stick to one or two systems.. (as in pocket/AIO) ..

I think ill stick to what ive got for now.. when Cole is born and i know how much he weighs and how big he is i can make a better judgment if i will use the ones that require wraps.. (wouldnt wanna scare DH off of changing him ;) )

Lol! It's weird, my DH won't have anything to do with pockets, it's either fitteds and a wrap or an AIO. Silly man :dohh:

Yeah that's fine, it's a good idea not to make it too confusing!

:)

DH has watched me a couple of times but not tried out changing a cloth bum yet! He says he's waiting for the AIOs to arrive... hmmm!
Sofia's a bit grumbly this morning and I'm sure it's because I left her nappies out drying yesterday and forgot to bring them in over night so now they're all wet again and she's having to wear a stinky pampers :cry:

:wave: mornin ladies how are we?

I'm dissapointed, i'm still waiting on my new BB and BG, they were apparently sent 1st class on Monday (bought from different places) and still not here :hissy: I held off from doing my nappy wash in hope they'd turn up today aswell :dohh:

I have waited in the house all bloody morning hoping that fluff post would arrive... three times the doorbell has gone and I've raced there in my scummy pjs and each time it's been some stupid post for DH! How dare he order things and they arrive before my fluff :growlmad:
Maybe I should have a shower... but what if the postie comes again...

I always think that too! you just know as soon as you step in the shower or start doing something you can't easily put down the doors gonna go and, by the time you're thrown a dressing gown on, nearly broke your leg going down the stairs tripping on the gowns tie and anything that may be plonked on the stairs, you have the dreaded red card and can see the postie, in his van at the bottom of your road looking back through his mirror chuckling away like some kind of evil witch! :grr: :rofl:

good afternoon ladies, how are we all? Well today i am :happydance: the cloud over our family is finally lifting, dh has had his results through and even tho it isn't all good news it's the best we could ask for he has sickle cell anemia so it is a :cry: and :happydance: moment all in one go, he is now :happydance:him as and when things arise as there is surgery he can have to remove the spleen as well as a blood transfusion but they all carry risks but sod it we will deal with it when the time comes but for now :happydance: my hubby is going to be ok, the kids are all well apart from mr h a little chesty and i'm doing good so now all i need is my soddin postie to bring me my zebra nappy as i am going potty waiting for it and also i can't wait to get my itti and some more coolababy nappies so 7 new lots of fluff are in the post :happydance: AND dh has said that ina couple of weeks i can have a new bh or mei tai as i have nagged and nagged and he is won round now:happydance:

Hope you are all having lovely fluffy days xx

Aww glad it's not all bad news Donna, hope you all get through it :hugs:

Hurry up nappy!

My other Posties just been with a pile of parcels :wooho: and he had both my nappies, i am now the proud owner of a Blossom BG V3 and a Lavander and Sage BB! The insert looks a bit scary for the BB though i have no idea what to do with it!!

Would it be naughty to put them in the wash on their own?! :blush:

My other Posties just been with a pile of parcels :wooho: and he had both my nappies, i am now the proud owner of a Blossom BG V3 and a Lavander and Sage BB! The insert looks a bit scary for the BB though i have no idea what to do with it!!

Hahaha, this post made me laugh so much for two reasons.

1. I remember my first BB and thinking what the HECK is this insert all about!

2. I had this exact moral dilema yesterday about washing them alone when I got my lavender and sage and pink choc dots BBs through....I have resisted temptation though and am washing them tonight with Olivias others!

xxx

Absolutely naughty! Wash them with some clean tea towels or something.. that way the machine wont look so empty! :rofl:

My other Posties just been with a pile of parcels :wooho: and he had both my nappies, i am now the proud owner of a Blossom BG V3 and a Lavander and Sage BB! The insert looks a bit scary for the BB though i have no idea what to do with it
Would it be naughty to put them in the wash on their own?!

Absolutely naughty! Wash them with some clean tea towels or something.. that way the machine wont look so empty! :rofl:

i did this :rofl:

Hahaha, this post made me laugh so much for two reasons.

1. I remember my first BB and thinking what the HECK is this insert all about!

2. I had this exact moral dilema yesterday about washing them alone when I got my lavender and sage and pink choc dots BBs through....I have resisted temptation though and am washing them tonight with Olivias others!

xxx

Any tips on the insert then? :blush: pleaasee lol!

I couldn't of waited for another load of nappies, my washer had literally just finished the nappy wash. I held out for the postie thinkin it would come with the regular post but they didn't :cry: Least they turned up in the end tho :happydance:

Lol...here goes...

Lay it out lengthways, white to the left with poppers facing up, brown to the right with poppers facing down. Fold the brown in half from the right end into the middle so it just meets with the white part and then snap the poppers to whichever setting you need. Its just trial and error really!! The length means it dries really quickly...like 3 hours in my airing cupdoard!

You will love it....and become another BB addict!! xxx

i am sooooo pleased things seem on the up now donna ..huge :hugs: to all of your family !! well i have this week ordered or recieved:

a BH from jacqui - got it yesterday and went straight out in it !! - Love it!
a pop in in pumkin - on its way
2 BB - one cow print and one pink camo
a BB cow wet bag
3 naughty baby's pink, purple and orange
3 randoms..
a weenotions
some wee notions wipes
and i recieved my zebra nappy from Princess ellie!! :wohoo:

think thats all ? :blush:

My gosh sara!!! You have been busy!! Im still waiting on my nappy from ellie and 2 upsy daisys. Hope they come soon! x

i am sooooo pleased things seem on the up now donna ..huge :hugs: to all of your family !! well i have this week ordered or recieved:

a BH from jacqui - got it yesterday and went straight out in it !! - Love it!
a pop in in pumkin - on its way
2 BB - one cow print and one pink camo
a BB cow wet bag
3 naughty baby's pink, purple and orange
a GM from Laurie
a Black BB from Laurie
a Zebra from Laurie
a weenotions
some wee notions wipes
and i recieved my zebra nappy from Princess ellie!! :wohoo:

think thats all ? :blush:

Lol!!