~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Wow Sara you have been busy hun, i am waiting for very impatiently
3 coolababys from louise
1 itti in chocolate from louise and
1 zebra nappy from ellie

i bought today a lovely black top to go with my zebra nappy and i have made some lush black babyleggs as well.

And as soon as the 5th of october has passed i can order my bh or mt.

I always think that too! you just know as soon as you step in the shower or start doing something you can't easily put down the doors gonna go and, by the time you're thrown a dressing gown on, nearly broke your leg going down the stairs tripping on the gowns tie and anything that may be plonked on the stairs, you have the dreaded red card and can see the postie, in his van at the bottom of your road looking back through his mirror chuckling away like some kind of evil witch! :grr: :rofl:

Totally! Though not sure if my postie's seen me in anything other than pjs in the last couple of months, he must think I'm so lazy!

good afternoon ladies, how are we all? Well today i am :happydance: the cloud over our family is finally lifting, dh has had his results through and even tho it isn't all good news it's the best we could ask for he has sickle cell anemia so it is a :cry: and :happydance: moment all in one go, he is now :happydance:him as and when things arise as there is surgery he can have to remove the spleen as well as a blood transfusion but they all carry risks but sod it we will deal with it when the time comes but for now :happydance: my hubby is going to be ok, the kids are all well apart from mr h a little chesty and i'm doing good so now all i need is my soddin postie to bring me my zebra nappy as i am going potty waiting for it and also i can't wait to get my itti and some more coolababy nappies so 7 new lots of fluff are in the post :happydance: AND dh has said that ina couple of weeks i can have a new bh or mei tai as i have nagged and nagged and he is won round now:happydance:

Hope you are all having lovely fluffy days xx

:hugs: You are so brave! I'm glad that it was the "best" news possible xxx

Wow Sara you have been busy hun, i am waiting for very impatiently
3 coolababys from louise
1 itti in chocolate from louise and
1 zebra nappy from ellie

i bought today a lovely black top to go with my zebra nappy and i have made some lush black babyleggs as well.

And as soon as the 5th of october has passed i can order my bh or mt.

I'm waiting on my mei tai! Getting it made by chunkle munkle, only 29.95 and I choose the fabric, so excited!

me brave never god i'm an emotional wreck hehe, but if anyone wants to tell dh i deserve a medal or even better a new bit of fluff then please feel free to do so lol.

good afternoon ladies, how are we all? Well today i am :happydance: the cloud over our family is finally lifting, dh has had his results through and even tho it isn't all good news it's the best we could ask for he has sickle cell anemia so it is a :cry: and :happydance: moment all in one go, he is now :happydance:him as and when things arise as there is surgery he can have to remove the spleen as well as a blood transfusion but they all carry risks but sod it we will deal with it when the time comes but for now :happydance: my hubby is going to be ok, the kids are all well apart from mr h a little chesty and i'm doing good so now all i need is my soddin postie to bring me my zebra nappy as i am going potty waiting for it and also i can't wait to get my itti and some more coolababy nappies so 7 new lots of fluff are in the post :happydance: AND dh has said that ina couple of weeks i can have a new bh or mei tai as i have nagged and nagged and he is won round now:happydance:

Hope you are all having lovely fluffy days xx

Oh wow I'm glad you had the best outcome possible, I'm sorry you seem to have so much going on at once, I hope you get your new nappies soon!! You seem like a very strong family and you totally deserve a new meitai! Yay!:happydance:

Aw donna, I think I missed your post up there! Its great that you have got some 'good' news. Like everyone else has said you are a very strong lady and you sound like you hold your little family together so well :hugs: :happydance:

God I'm spamming this thread a lot this evening! My 2 new BBs and ellies zebra nappy are being washed! I have also got a fab top to go with the zebra nappy!! xx

God I'm spamming this thread a lot this evening! My 2 new BBs and ellies zebra nappy are being washed! I have also got a fab top to go with the zebra nappy!! xx

Ooo that's what I was thinking about today - Sofia now needs some tees to show off her bum!

Laura - thankyou i shall come back to that when i come to use it.

Sara - :rofl: bet your postie loves you for keeping him in a job!!

a Zebra from Laurie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! How did your postman get that in his bag??? :rofl:

i have a VERY talented postie!! lol ...... he came with 7 parcels two days ago and he asked if i'd been busy...yesterday he said it was a quiet as i only got one, n i got the red card of doom today with 2 parcels waiting for me :happydance: it had better be fluff or i'll have a fit!!!! lol

sara

xxxxx

My postie is going to hate me soon!!I am re-stocking my stash!!!

Do you know that babybots now do cushie tushies and nappyweb.co.uk
I am prob way behind in posting that!!lol!!I dont think there is much point trying one though as they look the same fit as an itti.

Oh and got my new change bag today!!Naughty me,sold my Pink Lining last week as we have another bag that is unisex but I couldnt help it and my finger slipped on the checkout button!!!!

Bamboo bluberrys at £19.50 https://www.babykind.co.uk/blueberrybambooonesizepocket.htm

My postie is going to hate me soon!!I am re-stocking my stash!!!

Do you know that babybots now do cushie tushies and nappyweb.co.uk
I am prob way behind in posting that!!lol!!I dont think there is much point trying one though as they look the same fit as an itti.

Oh and got my new change bag today!!Naughty me,sold my Pink Lining last week as we have another bag that is unisex but I couldnt help it and my finger slipped on the checkout button!!!!

uh oh.....i sense rob telling me off agian very soon ..........:blush:

Bamboo bluberrys at £19.50 https://www.babykind.co.uk/blueberrybambooonesizepocket.htm

They are even further reduced when you get to the checkout!! £17 something.. :thumbup: I got one! :D

You sooo shouldn't have told me that "click happy finger syndrome"

I am ordering new fluff before I've even received my first lot! Help!

Also.. when shopping at babykind.co.uk add voucher code WO45 for 5% discount on your whole order... Not loads I know, but goes towards the postage! :D

I don't know what colour to get!!

Tsk, I bought a bamboo blueberry from a stupid French website and it cost nearly £23 :(

Has anyone heard of/tried real easy nappies? https://www.babykind.co.uk/realeasynappies.htm

seen them on website but dont know anybody who has one. they look abit like the fuzzi bunz shape wise. not sure i'd buy a nappy like that as I prefer the onesize now as they'll last right through. I have a fuzzi bunz in medium which I like, but defo not my favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->