~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Am addicted already...I just spent £120 on some more plain white [20 of them] tots bots as I love them and have got some wraps to go over the top as white is boring :lol:

What site?

I left the Itti Bitti on for 2 long this morn as doin loads of run arounds and it leaked :dohh:

princessellie- Im sure u can take the test as early as 1 week b4 expected due date of period! x

OMG Ellie !! :test: we thought i was preg too but i did a test the other day n it was :bfn: :( huge :hugs:

haha no im not that cruel, although i am being sooo tempted by u naughty ladies!!! might do one and pretend i only bought one lmao

x

https://www.teamlollipop.co.uk/ :thumbup:

This site, we met this team at the baby show and they were so helpful and their nappies are defo worth it.

IEck.. thats got to count for something right ? :D
It's a sign LOL :muaha:

hahaha lets hope so, OMFG i have never been more scared, well since i took the last one :dohh:

x

you know what my DH said when we drove to the hospital?! (when we thought bubs was gonna arrive any second)..

"It's like getting a new puppy!" :rofl:

He was like a kid on Christmas day! :cloud9:

you know what my DH said when we drove to the hospital?! (when we thought bubs was gonna arrive any second)..

"It's like getting a new puppy!" :rofl:

He was like a kid on Christmas day! :cloud9:

awwww bless him!! :cloud9::cloud9:

in the space of clicking the link, going to change his nappy and coming bk, the offer of 20 tot bots 4 £120 had gone :cry:

haha sorry i havent come on sooner but had the electrician here all morning turning the power on and off :dohh:

i did a test and got a :bfn: but am still convinced im preg, still feel all funny in my belly, im not due on till 3rd though so gna do another test a bit closer to the time :D

x

haha sorry i havent come on sooner but had the electrician here all morning turning the power on and off :dohh:

i did a test and got a :bfn: but am still convinced im preg, still feel all funny in my belly, im not due on till 3rd though so gna do another test a bit closer to the time :D

x

omg i feel totally the same!!!- been getting stretchy crampy feelings in me tum tum and y'know just feel weird !!! i dunno when i'm due tho as i just came off Cerazette :shrug::shrug::shrug:

hope you get the result you want babes :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->