~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

sara, we could be bump buddies!!! paul bought me more tests but im not allowed to take them till sunday

x

you're making me want another baby now! hope you get the result you want!

aww that would be great!!!bless paul buying you HPT's rob is totally convinced i'm not so i totall had to nag him to let me get the last one ( he was with me when i went to buy it!) i really would love another but i'm soooo sooo scared of how i'll manage with another so close!!!

omg i don't know if you ladies have seen these on ebay but itti's are 9.95 until the 4th december and they do the patterned ones as well as the plain all at the same price https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lge-Like-a-t..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE?hash=item2ea96f343a

Ooooh, just had a look, I would quite fancy a strawberry fields, but they only have it in large :(.

i was guna buy one, cuz by the time lo will fit in a large it mite b hottish weather, but the person selling has nooooo history wot so eva. Shud i just bite the bullet and risk it!? :shrug: x

Donna you are sooooooooo bad!!!!!! you are always making me buy new fluff :dohh: think i might need a tiger print and i'm torn between a strawberry fields or fushcia :shrug:

hahahaha you love me really sara.
kirsten email and ask them if they have any other sizes hun if not freya will grow into it one day lol.
Bana go for it hun, lol i make everyone buy nappies tonight me thinks.

I nnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd a tiger print and the blue spotty one.

but but but..... ooooooooooo do i have a big but lol
the do 6 for £50 BARGAIN LOL

omg i don't know if you ladies have seen these on ebay but itti's are 9.95 until the 4th december and they do the patterned ones as well as the plain all at the same price https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lge-Like-a-t..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE?hash=item2ea96f343a

Thank you soooooo much... I've been wanting to try the all in ones for ages but couldn't find anywhere in the UK that stocks them. Think I might have to buy one or two or... stop me!!!

Oh no I really want one, but I have only just bought an itti and I think Jake would go mad! I told him the one I got was preloved :blush:

:rofl:

Argh Donna!!!

ok i give in i'm gonna order the tiger one and the pretty in pink one on monday if this bloody paypal money clears!

Oh no I really want one, but I have only just bought an itti and I think Jake would go mad! I told him the one I got was preloved :blush:

:rofl:

Argh Donna!!!

LOL you know you're getting addicted when you start saying they are preloved!!!!!

on another nappy pushing note, has anyone seen anywhere thats stocking the new BB's????

You girls LOVE me haha.
And sara i'm not even going to mention the new bb's lol

Just a thought if they do 6 for £50 would it not be worth us getting together in sizes if we want n buying the 6 n then posting them out to eachother ??? does that make sense??? woulnt save a fortune but i think the postage is free on the 6 so we'd save a good £2-£3 ??? just a thought ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->