~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hi Twiglet and Bana :hi::hi::hi: A lovely couple of new addictees I see :haha:

said we shouldn't try a new nappy on a week night, wait till the weekend - eh??? What difference does it make?

:rofl: This made me laugh so much! Sorry he hates them so much! I tend to just do the nappy changes and he stays away from my nappies! He has no choice! :haha:

He secretly hates my nappies. :cry: wishes I'd have a eureka moment and suddenly decide I want to use disposables all the damned time. :(

Tell him you'll start using disposable nappies when he starts wearing plastic underpants!!!

Good to hear Twiglet!!!
I have some BG v3's in the wait to be used when baby is here.. :)

which ones are the v3? are they the pockets? i love my bg aio but wish it was a a pocket sometimes lol

sooo, its not cloth bum related, well maybe very slightly lol, but i went and bought a pregnancy test today :blush: me and paul were naughty the other week and didnt use anything cos we were drunk, anyway im not due on till next week but i got impatient, have been feeling a bit...weird the past few days and thought i came on this afternoon but it was floods of CM :sick: so thought it better to test and get it out of the way rather than thinking am i arent i, now just to pluck up the courage to take the bloody thing :dohh:

x

OMG Ellie, take it now! I read your other thread, but assumed you had done it by now! Go do it!!!!

:happydance: Ellie!!!! Getting me all excited here :wohoo:
Dont take it to soon though.. it took me about 3 days after my "expected period" to show a :bfp:, what are yuo hoping for?!

:hugs:

haha i cant take it yet :blush:

on one hand i hope i am preg obviously but on the other hand we said we would start ttc in feb once leyla had had her birthday, i did want her to have at least the first year by herself, will still be delighted if i am though

x

ooh forgot to say, i got one of them posh ones that tell you how nmany weeks lol, i was reeeally jealous last time when i seen all them and it was too late for me by then, id have got 5+ haha, i knew that already, i was like 6 months gone! :dohh:

x

lol thats so typical

when we were ttc i bought a two pack.. used one of them and had a :bfn: that cycle so i promised myself id use it if my eyes were playing tricks on me with a cheapie first :rofl:

i even made a photo of it, and whats even more gross, i still have the pregnancy tests i used with the very faint lines too haha

I don't! I want you to take it Ellie! Did you not know you were preg with Leyla 'til you were 6 months?!!

I dont like the clearblue ones as they always told me 'not pregnant' then I got a BFP at 10 weeks with a cheapie :dohh:

My OH is on night feeds tonight so he's refused to put her in cloth :( tomorrow I shall be packing a nappy [either tots bots or BG] lots in the hope that it doesn't leak and he'll use them at night as well :blush:

He's amazed at how well they cope with her poops...so think I've converted him there...just wish I'd started sooner now. Am addicted already...I just spent £120 on some more plain white [20 of them] tots bots as I love them and have got some wraps to go over the top as white is boring :lol:

kirsten, no i found out at 5 weeks, they just didnt come out till i was way gone so wouldve been no point

laura...i cant test yet lol

x

:rofl: I know, but I'm excited :happydance: Hahaha. Just think....you would have 9 months to make some itsy bitsy mammy made fluff for a new little bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->