~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

cheers 4 the info ladies, oh is comin home with a pop in so ill compare them, the pop ins are more absorbant ill most likely go with them as he pees way more than number 2s!

Do u guys no if they stain with bf babies as my los number 2s are proper vibrant chicken kormas (sorry tmi) and do u need to wash them straight away or can u leave them for over 24hrs to get enough to justify puttin on a wash if that makes sense! x

cheers 4 the info ladies, oh is comin home with a pop in so ill compare them, the pop ins are more absorbant ill most likely go with them as he pees way more than number 2s!

Do u guys no if they stain with bf babies as my los number 2s are proper vibrant chicken kormas (sorry tmi) and do u need to wash them straight away or can u leave them for over 24hrs to get enough to justify puttin on a wash if that makes sense! x

proper vibrant chicken kormas

:rofl: That is funny!

I am confused, in your pic you have Tristan in a BG AIO, but it has aplix, not poppers. And is it sized too? So I had a look on internet and found the same thing, but it is different to the BG AIOs I have, I never knew they did ones like yours!

I am confused because it is an AIO with a pocket :wacko: does this not make it a pocket nappy?!

I am trying to answer your question, lol, but as my BG Organic AIOs are cotton, I use a fleece liner to prevent staining and keep her bum dry. The AIOs you are using seem to have a microfleece inner, so you wouldn't need a fleece liner.

I am being so dim I think! I thought they just did a BG 3.0 (aplix, pocket, microfleece inner) and an Organic AIO (poppers, AIO, cotton inner) and now they have confuddled me by doing a mixture of the two! (aplix, pocket + AIO???, microfleece).

Has this always been there and I have not noticed it before! :rofl:

omg u ave totally confussed me! There are 3 options with BG AIO, birth to potty, so one size, aplix, poppers or organic its v3. Im new to this so forgive me if i make any mistakes im still looking at the itti bitti inlets like :shrug: lol. Got um from fill yr pants!

Hes not actually properly wearing them in the pics, i just put um on over the disposables to take a pic b4 puttin them in the wash- yes im sad! x

just re read yr thread! yeh its a aplix, pocket + AIO, microfleece :dohh: they should have simpler terminology for these things!

Yeah totally! I have been cloth bumming for 5 months and I'm still soooo confused about these now!!! We have the Organic popper AIOs, Birth to Potty. They should have shorter names too! Anyway, my point was, I use a fleecy liner (I get them from the little lamb website - they are soooo soft) so the nappies don't stain. I don't think korma poo :)lol:) would stain them, but I'm not sure. I would prob use some sort of liner just in case, I know I would be mortified if Freya stained one of my nappies!

Lol, you're not sad, I would totally do that too!

Also, if you use a fleecy liner or something it is much easier to get rid of the poo, and you can wash them earlier or something, or rinse them easily. :)

Thanks for the tip off to look at the LL website now! Yeah we had a fashion show this morning as soon as the posty came! :haha: I have 3 more nappies coming soon so more pics to come! x

:hi: Bana!
Welcom to cloth LOL

Well girls.. sods law even let me down :rofl: didnt have any real contractions during the movie (only a wee break, felt very leaky all of a sudden but didnt soak through my pad!) but other then that not a hitch>>

Movie was not as good as i expected ot to be though some eye candy is never bad ;)

Be seeing the MW this afternoon, more bloods and BP taken... BOOOH
Got a bit of rest in so we will see how today goes and if they start up once again.. *rolls her eyes!

:hugs: sam, perhaps he is being really naughty inside so when he comes out he will be really good. Fingers crossed he decides to appear soon.

:flower: hi Bana welcome to the fluffy bum addicts club :haha:

:happydance::happydance: My pop in's arrived all 6 of them and i love them but dh answered the door to the postie :dohh: so now he knows i ordered 6 pop in's. 6 wonderoo's plus the 1 i had through the other day, 1 weenotion and a few others, i'm not good at that secret thing :blush:

Hello there ladies!

I'm going to be joining you all as of thursday. Bought my cloth nappies today...and am addicted already :blush: FINALLY got OH to agree to my choice, took ages, but he said so long as I'm happy washing them [which I am] then I can use them.

I'm going to be using bumGenius 3.0, tots bots and some random ones off of Vici :flower: am so excited to be using them! Cant wait for them to be all washed and ready :blush:

Hi twiglet i can't wait to see pics of your little fluffy bum, xx

might be a really stupid question, but ill ask anyway! If say you buy a Motherease One Size nappy, im guessing you need to also buy a wrap!? Do all wraps regardless of what brand fit all nappies? for example a Motherease nappy and a good mama wrap?

Feel free to slap me if that was thee dumbest question you have had so far!

x

pretty sure that most wraps fit most fitteds, just make sure you get the right lbs sized wrap :D

x

Aww bana that's not a silly question hun, i used all different wraps with my nappies when i was using that type of nappies so you ask all the questions you want xx

:hi: Twiglet :hi: Bana

I never used any wraps so i have no clue... :shrug: Though i think i will with another baby so good question :) I would have just asumed they did..

eeeeesh. is anyone else's OH DIFFICULT about cloth? My very long-awaited Pop-In arrived last Thursday, I washed and washed and soaked and dried it in prep, it was ready to use last night - and my OH dug his heels in, said we shouldn't try a new nappy on a week night, wait till the weekend - eh??? What difference does it make?

He secretly hates my nappies. :cry: wishes I'd have a eureka moment and suddenly decide I want to use disposables all the damned time. :(

Well since 7am this morning Caitlyn has had a cloth bum...she's work a bumgenius v3. and it contained her morning wees and her morning poop that a disposable doesn't normally deal with [envisage poop nearly up to the neck :wacko: ] she's now trying out a swaddlebee but so far I really do love the bumgenius! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->