~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

it is emotional isn't it, our little fluff bum has arrived lol i am so excited lol

Awwww Yaaay!! OMG i cant wait to see a pic of him!!!! :cloud9: Hope they're ok :happydance:

OMG the blueberries are sooooooo cool...I want one :hissy:

they are lush arent they sarah!!! i dunno which one i want yet tho :hissy: i want them all but i sooooo cannot afford to buy all of them at the mo!!

just a quickie on those e bay itti's Donna was tempting us all into buying - i e mailoed them asking if they would do a combined postage on more than one but they wont - still tho its cheaper than buying from anywhere else!!

woohoo i was thinking he was taking his time and he was here all along!! wooohoo! congrats sammy!!! :cloud9:

x

hi every one i am so excited, sam had cole on thursday here is what it says on her fb
Baby Cole is here!! Born at 1.24am this morn!! Slightly concerned about the "long black hair" my mum reckons he has!! hehehe

Hi girls

My name's Nat and I'm already a nappyholic.:blush: Even though our little boy won't be here for another 3 months. :wacko: I've been making a few posts on this board recently, but thought I'd come into this thread and properly say hi and introduce myself.

I'm Nat(alie), I'm 33 and married to Peter. We've been married for 3 years, and this will be our first baby (we had one miscarriage prior to this pregnancy). We like to live a pretty simple life, which includes trying to mitigate our footprint and keep things natural, and we want to approach parenthood in the same way. So hopefully I'll be hanging out in this forum quite a bit and getting some advice from you guys that have BTDT. :)

I've always intended to use real nappies, though not all of our family have been that supportive, :growlmad: Actually that just makes me even more determined to prove the sceptics wrong. :p Its ridiculous how excited I am about his nappies already, and I've just started gathering a stash. So far I've bought one bambino mio (I know they don't get great reviews, but it was new and only £1 so I couldn't resist!), 2 bamboozles, 4 wraps, 6 popolinis, 2 FB, 2 wonderoos, and a diddy diaper. So far everything's been either preloved or a superbargain, so I think I'm going to keep that restriction at least until he's here and we know what suits him. Nothing full-priced. Ok, well maybe a naughty baby, but that's a bargain anyway. :p

So just wanted to say hello properly and it seemed like a good time to take the time to write a post, as I've been pretty 'stuck' the last couple of days with really really bad sacroiliac pain. :cry: It's been waxing and waning and I'm waiting to hear about a physio appointment, but yesterday and today have been really awful. I'm self-employed and run an ebay shop, so it's not as straightforward as calling in sick, and it's frustrating not being able to work because I can't even sit down. I just hope I'll be able to get something done tomorrow. Meanwhile, I may as well make the most of the 'time off', so lots of online time. :p I've also started loom knitting and have been making little boy some hats, am working on a cocoon at the moment, and want to try making some legwarmers, though I have no idea about sizing on those yet. :dohh: Trying to use the time productively.

Ok enough rambling. :blush:

Hi nat it's lovely to meet you, i'm donna and my lo is harley,
Wow you have some lovely nappies already i can't wait to see your lo in them, sorry to hear of your pain i hope you hear from physio soon so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy a little more comfortable.
What kind of things do you sell on your ebay shop? it would be lovely to have a peek on there.
Lovely to meet you xx

Hi Nat - Beware of Donna she is one hell of a nappy pusher!!LOL (loves ya Donna:kiss:)

Lovely to meet you and cant wait to see some pics of your LO when your Little man arrives - do you have any names yet???

oh i'm Sara BTW and my LO os Daisy :D we're ( i say we but its me mostly!LOL) are nappyaholics so you are in good company on that front:)

sara

xxxxxxx

Hey Nat! I'm Kirsten and my LO is Freya. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your little boy when he arrives! Hope to see you in here now and again!

:D

i need my ss nappy as i've just put my tree up n deco's n claude the elf has arrived from the north pole

me thinkd Donna has some weird idea of either the Nativity scene or lots of imaginary friends LOL :wacko::loopy:

ooh claude the elf!!! is that what i think it is?? the one that you move about the house and the kids find him?? i sooo want one of those but leyla wont give a fuck atm hahaha

so who has got their nappies now then, seems quite a few people are still waiting?

x

:blush: My Blue camo and blue latte blueberries, 5 pop ins and 5 bgs come 2moz! :happydance::happydance: i cant wait! x

Hey girls, sorry our internet crapped out at the worst possible timing! I would have asked Dh to update you but it ended up being a bit hectic all :)

Introducing Cole John Kurt Cunningham, born on 27-11-09 at 01.24 AM after 8,5 hours of labor weighing in at 7lbs 13oz !!! Family is home now after 2 nights in hospital..

Birth story soon to follow! (when he gives me a minute in between feeds!)

First day home and our dog got attacked by a stingray which kept us pretty busy too..

Breastfeeding is picking up and Cole is the best thing that has ever happened to me :cloud9:

https://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs048.snc3/13532_188959747338_554377338_3165238_309391_n.jpghttps://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs068.snc3/13532_188959757338_554377338_3165240_205224_n.jpghttps://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs068.snc3/13532_188959762338_554377338_3165241_4128693_n.jpghttps://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs068.snc3/13532_188961907338_554377338_3165248_5272551_n.jpg

So uhhh who is gonna update me on the masses of pages i have been missing int he mean time LOL ;)

SAMMY!!! he is soooo cute! omg i am so happy for you, you just wouldnt believe it haha!!!

:cloud9:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"