~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Cole is gorgoeous :) well done! Glad all is going well thus far :)

Hey Nat! :)

Well my OH is not impressed as I've just bought two more nappies off of Amazon :blush: he's removing my cards I think :lol:

soooo...i know not technically fluffy bum related buuuuut...

i made leyla a top!!!

its sooo fit

https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj170/elliecubed/craft/Photo-0010.jpg

:cloud9:

x

Nat- Welcome :hugs:

Lunaty- Cole is beautiful :happydance: How much hair!!?

Princessellie- :thumbup: cool shirt!

xx

OMG Sam he is adorabe, well done sweetie i am so proud of you x

Ellie you are right about claude and that t'shirt is lovely.

Sara claude is santa's elf and he has arrived after a long journey with his bag and a journal, when he got here he got cracking on and un no time he had the tree up and balloons etc around the place but the poor fooker got stuck on the light when climbing down, when he gets time he will write in his journal about everything going on and how the kids have been good or naughty, knowing my lot it will be the later lol.
So that's the rubbish we've told the kids anyhow and they have been excited waiting for claude and i want to keep it all up each year as i think to look back in 5 years when harley is 5 and omg karlum will be 10 and jack 8 will be amazing, to see what they were upto each year.

Bana and Twiglet you is naughty buying more nappies lol ( if you ever need to know where the bargains are give me a shout :blush:)

Dippy Dee- Where are the bargains!:rofl:

:blush: you really want to know lol depends what you want, i find babykind's clearance nappies lovely they start from £2 i got a awonderoo for £3 from there last week.
Also natural mama's is a good one.

Mmmmmmmm depends what you want then i can link you up but be warned i am a nappy pusher :haha:

Dippy Dee- Where are the bargains!:rofl:

:blush: you really want to know lol depends what you want, i find babykind's clearance nappies lovely they start from £2 i got a awonderoo for £3 from there last week.
Also natural mama's is a good one.

Mmmmmmmm depends what you want then i can link you up but be warned i am a nappy pusher :haha:

I want to get atleast 20 in my nappie stash, i have 16 at the mo. It has to b birth to potty tho! x

Yay Sam well done he is sooooo cute!!! Hope you are feeling ok and your dog gets better! :D

oh sam damn you i am cryying into my porridge !!!!!!! huge huge congrats hunni :hugs: he's adorable :D well done :)

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

OMG my bestest friend is buying Daisy Itti's for christmas:happydance: soooooooo excited :) so i officially am not allowed to buy ittis till we get them incase we double up (wouldnt bother me buy daddy might be mad!!!) so i just have to treat myself to a new BB :)

sara

xxxxxxx

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Feeling a little bit better today and managed to get a little work done, so fingers crossed I'm heading in the right direction.

Donna, I sell mainly buttons in my shop. It started out as a wider range of cardmaking and scrapbooking supplies, but I seem to have found my niche with the buttons. Not the most rewarding of jobs, and I won't be making my first million this way, but I like the flexibility, and it keeps me off the streets. :blush:

Sara, Isaac seems to be the name at the top of our list for now. We're still open to other possibilities, but I think the chances are this little boy will be an Isaac. We won't make a firm decision till we 'meet' him though. My nieces (6 and 8) have suggested that if he's ugly we should call him Shrek. Such charming little girls. :haha:

Hi Kirsten, Ellie, Bana and Twiglet - thanks for the welcome. :)

Sam, congratulation! Cole is completely adorable. That picture of him yawning is soooo lovely.

Oh, and Sara, I see what you mean about Donna and her nappy pushing. Think I might need to check out the babykind website... :dohh:

Nattie look here's the link haha, tots bots from £2 and wonderoo's etc from £3.00 just scroll down the page. My wonderoo i got for £3 and it was on about leg elastic but when it came there was nothing wrong with it.https://www.babykind.co.uk/bargains.php

ooooooooo there are slinki minki's on there for £6, and bb's from £17 off i go to have a proper looksie lol

jikes

i had a huge poo explosion in a sposie yesterday!!! My god, i was lucky cause i just switched his nappy and made sure it was on properly.. well it went everywhere!!!!!!

After the firts sound i was like oh oohh and put his singlet thingy up his back and laid him down on his change table and waited .. and jup more splashy sounds :rofl:
Im sure if i hadnt heard that noise it would have gone all over the show...not to mention those sposies create some nasty marks too and dont look comfy at all :(!!!

Cant wait to start using my nappies now :D

Ahh wont be long till he can go into them :) I never liked the look of disposables on Caitlyn as she has chunky little legs :( so they ALWAYS marked her but never on her tummy :wacko:

I had my first leaky nappy today :( it was my fault as I stuffed it wrong :blush: but I have these easyfit totsbots that are ace but then the ones I got on the deal are odd as they're the ones that have just been discontinued? So they have a long pad, half of its thick and the other half thin...so may just try stuffing it all in the back tomorrow rather than doing the fold in half bit for a girl.

Am going to try out an itti tomorrow :happydance:

Edit: am looking on babykind right now! :blush:

Nattie look here's the link haha, tots bots from £2 and wonderoo's etc from £3.00 just scroll down the page. My wonderoo i got for £3 and it was on about leg elastic but when it came there was nothing wrong with it.https://www.babykind.co.uk/bargains.php

You're evil! I actually went there yesterday and had a couple of things in my basket then somehow found some self-control. I need to pace myself a bit! Otherwise by the time this baby gets here the flat will be overrun with nappies and we'll be completely broke. :dohh: Then again, maybe he will need a nice funky nappy for Christmas. :winkwink: Babies in utero need Christmas pressies too, right? :haha:

jikes

i had a huge poo explosion in a sposie yesterday!!! My god, i was lucky cause i just switched his nappy and made sure it was on properly.. well it went everywhere!!!!!!

After the firts sound i was like oh oohh and put his singlet thingy up his back and laid him down on his change table and waited .. and jup more splashy sounds :rofl:
Im sure if i hadnt heard that noise it would have gone all over the show...not to mention those sposies create some nasty marks too and dont look comfy at all :(!!!

Cant wait to start using my nappies now :D

Blimey, I know to beware of little boys peeing when you get their nappy off, but I hadn't even thought about a naked baby poo explosion. Well caught! Can't wait to see him in his fluff.

Hey ladies :wave: sorry i've not been in here much recently been sooo busy with being ill, work, xmas and setting up my shop it's just been non stop! How's everyone doing? Welcome to the new peeps :hugs:

SARAAAAA!!

i got my nappy and card thank you babes

even if you did spell leyla's name wrong hahaha :shhh:

thanks, i love it and it looks like it will fit leyla after all, she is only a little diddy thing but thought a small would be pushing it! haha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->