~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I ordered Halen a new nappy :happydance: We've been having a few leaks at night, even with double inserts in, so I've ordered a slinki minki and will see how we go with it as apparently it's a good nappy for night time.
I got the blue with sheep on it :) Only downside is the post is really slow round here :(

Good luck Donna. I can imagine that's really hard with everything else that's been going on :hugs:

Girls, I'm so upset... I think I'm out of love with my GroBabys :cry: The reason I bought more was because you can buy lots of soakers and then just snap them into the shell, but the shell 90% of the time is too stinky to snap in another soaker, plus she's randomly got rubbing on her legs from the new ones :( And last week I sneakily ordered two itti bitti d'lish snap ins and I love them and wish I'd had them from the start.

I ordered Halen a new nappy :happydance: We've been having a few leaks at night, even with double inserts in, so I've ordered a slinki minki and will see how we go with it as apparently it's a good nappy for night time.
I got the blue with sheep on it :) Only downside is the post is really slow round here :(

Yea they're pretty chunky nappies so I reckon they'd hold up well though I haven't used them myself. Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive stupid post :hugs:

That's rubbish Henny, I so wanted to try a gro baby too. I got a new SIO itti last week, but I'm not so keen on it. The pink is a bit pink for me :blush: and I'm just not so keen on the shape. Weird, as loads of people seem to love them!

Yea they're pretty chunky nappies so I reckon they'd hold up well though I haven't used them myself. Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive stupid post :hugs:

I rang up about a form for something that would take "3 working days" over a week ago :guns:

I also got a couple more inserts, they where cheap as they where slight seconds, don't bother me what the inserts look like, it' not like their in view :shrug:

That's rubbish Henny, I so wanted to try a gro baby too. I got a new SIO itti last week, but I'm not so keen on it. The pink is a bit pink for me :blush: and I'm just not so keen on the shape. Weird, as loads of people seem to love them!

I got one tiger print and one cow print :)

I keep telling myself I should reserve my judgement on them seeing as I've been bitten on the bum before, so to speak!

I still love how my GroBabys look :cry: Going to write to the company and complain.

gutted about the gro babies i fancied giving them a go too, the blackberry one is soo cute!

ohh thats not good news on the gro baby's!!!
maybe thy changed a bit of the make with the new prints?!

And Donna, good luck! I quit smoking a couple of years ago cold turky and i know how hard it is! :D

Well baby is due for a change, my good he's been pooping like no tomorrow :rofl:

yeah i think so, he is a bit unsettled since last night and was wide awake after his feeds! i had him on the boob 3 times and changed him in between and he still wouldnt fall asleep.. same this morning .. it might be wind or burps but i try and burp him and nothing really comes out.. he has a lot of hiccups too...

hes having a good feed now though :) hopefully that will knock him out a bit.. the weather has been pretty rotten and humid too..

Ya for you, Donna. It'll be tough but worth it. Think of all the money you'll be able to spend on fluff instead of cigarettes! ;)

teehee think of all the blueberries you could buy!

Yeah have a little tin or something and when you want a ciggy, put some money in there and spend it on fluff!!

:thumbup: i'm going to have a fluff tin.

:happydance: just had a letter off of the local paper the sentinal and it says Harley has made it to the top 80 in the baby compatition :happydance: i knew my boy was adorable and now he is showing the world, thing is me and dh and our families haven't voted for him as we don't belive in them we just thought it would be a lovely idea to have a pic of him in the papers for in the future when we can get their memory boxes out and show him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->