~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

SARAAAAA!!

i got my nappy and card thank you babes

even if you did spell leyla's name wrong hahaha :shhh:

thanks, i love it and it looks like it will fit leyla after all, she is only a little diddy thing but thought a small would be pushing it! haha

x

OMG SOOOO SOO SORRY I JUST REALISED :blush: i thought it might fit her but didnt wanna say incase it didnt :) i promise i will spell her name right in future:)

i think it is actually a medium but a very small one !:hugs:

haha its alright dont worry, its cos we are foreigners, all you bloody brits always spell it wrong :haha:

i tried it on her and it did fit, just! could probably do with being padded a bit less so gna make some bamboo inserts for it cos i used a terry nappy and it made it really bulky and it was hard getting it round her so bulky LOL

x

you're Foreighn????? where u from ????

yeah i can imagine it being all bulky with a terry in it LOL i bet it was hard to get it in too - the hole is so small :haha:

Ellie you're never from Turkey! And as for nappy padding, you could definatly get away with a bit less :rofl: :rofl: :kiss:

yeh i am, well i half am, my dad is turkish, doesnt the surname give it away a bit lmao

and you! shut up about my padding lmfao

x

i don't know your surname....actually ellie y are you not on my fbook??!

more like padddddddding :rofl: x

:rofl:

COW!!

at least kirsten knows me, which is more than can be said for the rest of you :sulk:

x

sorry :blush: me loves ya :kiss: yeah i thought your surname was different but didnt click tbh :dohh:

i was so tempted to put his neon green NB nappy on today but i am already behind with the washing and it is the one with the microfiber dust cloth insert LOL i am a bit scared now with the explosions i have had.. the poor thing is in the middle of changing poo big time!

nooo dont use them yet, they will be ruined

if you cant help yourself cut the biggest fleece liner you can find and put it over as much of the nappy as you can haha, then if he poos throw the liner away, or rinse and keep if you are so inclined but i personally throw away all the squidgy poo ones, sooo much easier lol

x

nah ill wait until it settles a bit :) the fleece inside is black so if any nappy would work it would be that one i guess :haha:

i really need to get some fleece liners though.. what color would be best as they have all kinds and i can get a multi pack with different ones..

is it smart to get black ones, or yellow? or just white..

well tbh i have all kinds of different colours, and i havent found one to be better than another really, we have weaning poos atm though which are generally easier to get off, they are harder so just fall off into the toilet, they dont stain really

i didnt use nappies full time when leyla was young young so i cant say what colour would be better for newborn poos, we used like one cloth nappy every few days while i had hardly any haha

x

fair enough, i may just try black white and yellow then to start..
i will have to get myself a moby wrap too..

i got one of those monkey slings but i cant seem to get it working properly.. Cole looks anything but comfy..!

ohhh if anythings guarunteed to ruin a cloth nappy them horrible newborn poops are sure to be it! I didn't use cloth whilst exclusively breastfeeding but i Imagine you'd want to use one that fit round the leg really well. Even using sposies though we still leaked everywhere, there's nothing quite like the curry stained clothing you get :sick:

I bought some not to good preloved ones for when mr h was born as he has been in cloth from 2 weeks old when he got out of special care.

Well girls i have something big to say hahahaha
Donna is quitting smoking :blush: i know i shouldn't and i gave up from when i got pg with h until he was a few months old and the pnd got really bad, so i have been to see the gp and i am quitting next Friday i am like :happydance: and :wacko: as i know i can do it i have done it loads but still makes me worried but i have to do it for the kids and for me, please no one shout i know smoking is bad but hey so is farting. No honestly i know what i a m doing and just want to let you know if i am on here nagging away about dh or forcing you to buy nappies then please tell me to sod off lol.

donna, i bought an electronic fag off the market here and it is sooo good, i stopped smoking in a day!!! just using that and those inhalator things, so maybe try those, they really do work!!

x

Yay Donna! That's really good. You can shout at us :). I am having so much trouble keeping up tonight, I have so many threads to read and facebook is out of control....my life is so hard..:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->