~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

LOL :dohh: i put it as an anniversary or birthday ticker as i couldnt be arsed to trawl through loads to find a more appropiate one :rofl: oops

Cole is doing well thanks, boobs have settled abit so he now has to make a bit of effort again.. resulting to me sitting on the couch pretty much the whole day andtyping with one hand LOL

Cole is doing well thanks, boobs have settled abit so he now has to make a bit of effort again.. resulting to me sitting on the couch pretty much the whole day andtyping with one hand LOL

LOL i remember that stage very well!!!LOL just be careful as i spent all day online buying nappies !!!:dohh:

tbh if we werent soooo skint i would probably still do the same !!!

yeah we are just scraping by atm.. that massive vet bill kinda killed us (over a $1000,- :dohh:) but id be more upset if she wouldn't have made it ! So no nappies for a while i am afraid :cry: (or anything else for that mater..)

the weather here keeps being shit aswell.. it was suppose to be sunny and nice.. beginning of summer, but it is pissing down, lets hope next week will be better..

oh no:( hope the weather gets better very soon - if it makes you feel any better its proper minging here :cry: been tipping it down for the past 2 weeks and its frosty and freezing now!!!! :hissy:

aww feeding times do get quicker as LO gets more efficient, i remember being sat there for an hour at a time every 3 hours, now i'm lucky if we get a 10 minute cuddle :cry:

Agree on the weather it's freezin here!

Uh I remember the never ending feeding! Halen would feed for hours and hours, fill his little tummy so much he would spew EVERYWHERE, was so so gross!!

I ended up sat there from 4pm-12am feeding him, OH bringing me food and drink and then me running to the bathroom for a wee and having to run back else Halen would scream for more. It does get better though! He now feeds for about 15mins every 2 hours x

Uh I remember the never ending feeding! Halen would feed for hours and hours, fill his little tummy so much he would spew EVERYWHERE, was so so gross!!

I ended up sat there from 4pm-12am feeding him, OH bringing me food and drink and then me running to the bathroom for a wee and having to run back else Halen would scream for more. It does get better though! He now feeds for about 15mins every 2 hours x

jup thats about it LOL, he had a massive feed we went to bed and he spuwed up a huge puddle on our bed and all over himself.. the poor thing! , we did manage to get a bit of sleep though to my surprise...

jup thats about it LOL, he had a massive feed we went to bed and he spuwed up a huge puddle on our bed and all over himself.. the poor thing! , we did manage to get a bit of sleep though to my surprise...

Awww lol I kinda miss stuff like that, he's getting so big so quick n I'd love him to be so tiny again. Our bedsheets get washed about 2xweekly as Halen is either sick, wee's or poo's on them. I'm worried they'll go threadbear soon!

:sick: TMI i kno but my LO has just given me the grossest gooey poopy nappy and she had no liner in. Y on earth do they insisit on doing that? :dohh: it's times like that i'm thankful my shower has a super strong massage setting which jets it off :laugh2:

:happydance:

:wohoo:

i've only gone and got myself bloody pregnant!!!

:happydance:

x

omg i just clicked as i was scrolling down !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow CONGRATS BABES :hugs:

Yaaaaaaaay!!

Oh Ellie, congratulations hunny! What test did you use in the end? Those naughty poundland ones lied!!

i used a clearlblue, the ones that tell you how many weeks, i am 1-2weeks so 4weeks pregnant!! :happydance:

i KNOW!! those bloody poundland ones! i KNEW i was pregnant and they kept telling me i wasnt!! those *******s lmao

x

omg i am so happy for you !!!! :cry: ffs i am an emotional wreck lol :yippee: so you're due about august ish then ? :hugs::hugs:

haha i know the feeling, yep due august 10th :happydance:

my dad nearly had a heart attack lmfao

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom