~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

LOL @not getting pissed :D will all be worth it tho :) how old will Leyla be then ?? omg she is gonna love having a baby bro/sis :D:cloud9:

she'll be 18 and a half months, so she'll be up and about all over the place hahahaha

sooo gna be shattered with 2 babies to look after but will all be worth it

OMG!! just thought!! what if i have twins!!! omg i will be moving in with one of you LMAO!

x

I'm so jealous!! In a good I'm happy for you way but... I'm so jealous!!

Ha ha, I'm going to make a "X amount of month til Henny can get up the duff" ticker

Right, you can move in with me and pay rent... in the form of nappies

:rofl:

lol i always think what the hell will happen if next one/s twins!!!LOL

i'm also jealous but didnt wanna admit it till someone else did !!!LOL i cant wait for another one but god knows where we'd get the money for another! the nappy splurging would so have to stop !LOL get a Ticker up ellie!

sara

xxxxx

i'm also jealous but didnt wanna admit it till someone else did !!!LOL i cant wait for another one but god knows where we'd get the money for another! the nappy splurging would so have to stop !LOL get a Ticker up ellie!

sara

xxxxx

haha im working on it

just hope it doesnt tell me i'll be preg for nearly a year like some tickers :rofl:

x

sara

xxxxx

I'm insanely jealous lol

We did have a little accident last night though :blush:

lol - we've been having little accidents for while now :blush: and i was convinced i was up the duff but :bfn: :hissy:

sara

xxxxx

haha im working on it

just hope it doesnt tell me i'll be preg for nearly a year like some tickers :rofl:

x

LOL:blush:

tell him if he doesnt want another then to ''put something on the end of it'' haha, gotta love jeremy kyle!!!

x

lol gotta say about a week ago we had a week of 'accidents' lol oops:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"