~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

OMG Ellie :happydance::happydance::cloud9: congrats hun how amazing :happydance:

:cry:i wish i could have another

you can share mine fi u want, come august i might be begging one of you to take one of them off my hands for a few hours :rofl:

x

tell him if he doesnt want another then to ''put something on the end of it'' haha, gotta love jeremy kyle!!!

x

Lmao we have a huuuge stash but he doesn't get one out...I'm not going to take the blame if it happens lol

That's what I think lol I need another I have an unused birth pool in the cupboard that cost me 110 :rofl:

Lol were at the inlaws (thank heavens for the IPod Touch!) and apparently well talk about it later

I think I am going to have to buy a preg test tomorrow, I am three days late and I have been feeling sick and a bit odd for two weeks now. We haven't had any 'accidents' though, as we reeeeeally want to wait a few years, I just can't be pregnant right now! I don't see how it could have happened tbh, and I hope it hasn't! Eek.

Leyla is going to love it when she has a little brother or sister :cloud9: What does Paul think? :D

i had to phone paul and tell him the news cos he woke up late for work this morning and we meant to do it before he went but anyway he had to dash off, i think he thought it was gna be another neg tbh, anyway when i phoned him he answered and i said ''PAUL IM F*****G PREGNANT AGAIN!!!'' and he went ''ohhh are you? ok good.....''

LOL! so needless to say i think he wasa bit shocked LMAO, but hes happy

x

Lol Ellie, I bet he was shocked! I bet it's going to go soooo fast too, you'll have a baby before you know it! :D

i knoooow! omg i have loads of people telling me im having twins now so am shitting it lmfao

x

hahahaha i wouldnt!!! omg the struggle!!! no, one is fine, one is fine LOL, if i have twins now i will feel like a total cow!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->