~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Kirsten :shock:

Don't you all go getting pregnant without me, I will not be impressed!

:blush: Jake just came on here and read my post that I was 3 days late - now he's going mental that I need to get a test tomorrow.

Back to reality though, there is NO WAY I could be pregnant, we have only had :sex: about 6 times since Freya was born, about four of those I was on the pill AND we used condoms, and the other two we just used condoms. So I can't see how I possibly can be. Not in a million years. Right?

Ahh congrats! :happydance: lovely news :cloud9:

Will also be joining the jealous club :lol: Liam doesn't want another till sept / oct 2011..so we're trying in december next year!

Quite unlikely K but not impossible ;)

I think Miguel took the advice that I should wait a year after having a c-section as "she will split in half" and is manic about jumping up to get condoms.

ok i'm soooo not reading through the 5+ pages you girls have managed to rack but I have to say...........

Ellie OMG!!!! Congrats darlin :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: x

Can i join the jealous club tho?? :rofl:

lol yeah we will have to stock up on some condoms, the thought of being pregnant for another 9 month straight after isnt exactly enticing :dohh:

ill be enjoying my little man for now :happydance:

haha come on girlies, you cant leave me being all pregnant by myself lmao

someone has to be my bump buddy :(

x

My OH runs a mile when i mention the '2nd baby' so don't look at me :cry:

OMFG Ellie iam sooo happy for you but omg sooooo jealous :cry: Think its going to take us quite a long time to get preggers i've still only had 2 periods since Tabs was born... :(

:happydance: I love that you just 'knew' you were :yipee:

jikes, yeah im afraid it ll take us quite some time too when we want to start trying for a second one..

It took us 9 months and provera + clomid to fall pregnant with Cole!

hopefully my body will be fine now LOL

I'm in the jealous camp too and Leyla's only 12 weeks old. Damn hormones! :blush: For a split second there, I contemplated having an 'accident' straight away but then common sense took over. Gotta wait till Leyla is about 9 months. The thing is, I don't know if we'll be able to have more. I got pregnant on the first try but we've both had chemo in the past so I don't know if it was just extreme luck this time! I HAVE to find something to distract me from wanting another baby right now though... might have to buy some nappies :)

:hissy: Well its more annoying that since we decided we'd like another OH is working too much... :lol: I feel tempted to wake him from his slumber but he only gets 3 hours sleep just now :rofl:

See now look what you've done Ellie :sulk:

haha come on girlies, you cant leave me being all pregnant by myself lmao

someone has to be my bump buddy :(

x

Gimmie a couple weeks to test and I'll let you know

Our chat last night was "Well if you are then you are but we're not trying for one" HMMPPPFFF

:gun:

Yeah Ellie we could all end up being your bump buddies at this rate :rofl: I will test end of this week if still no AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->