~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Also just to rant...MY BLOODY WASHING MACHINE IS BROKEN has been for like a week now :hissy: Having to get my mum to wash everything...poop!! Waiting till after christmas to get another one too :(

Tee hee i've only had 2 since Tabs was born, some of us are lucky/unlucky on that front when BF huh

That's sooo crap :( our waste pipe was blocked last weekend n my MIL had to wash mine as my mum (who only lives over the road) had loads of her own to do...so we had to get picked up by the inlaws and drag all our washing to theirs lol

only thing is....MIL put all the CLEAN nappies back into the DIRTY nappy pail lol I had to get the straight back out and re-wash them as they got poo and wee on them from the pail :(

Tee hee i've only had 2 since Tabs was born, some of us are lucky/unlucky on that front when BF huh

Depends which way you look at it don't it lol we're lucky for no AF but then if we want to TTC are we really lucky? hmm lol

I know we wanted to try in june/july but couldnt :( So it was good to begin with but nothing we can do i guess.

Well my OH decided he doesn't want a baby yet for definate, so no more NTNP :( I'm gutted as he seemed so up for it, then we had a few nights of no sleep with Halen and he says he doesn't think the time is right :shrug:

B****ard

Awwwww thats so not nice...my OH did that to me the other day. Said in the morning he wanted another and then that night said he didnt :cry: But then changed his mind again :wacko: It killed me though...

TBH i had 3 weeks of Tabs not sleeping a while ago and i was the one who said i didnt want another..all i could picture was getting up for Tabs then up with new baby all night...

I can understand why but its still upset me :cry: he said he'll be pleased if I am already but he doesn't think the time is right because of Halen being so young and not sleeping etc :( he makes it sound like I'd be going into labour NOW not in 9months

Awww yea they dont seem to remember how long pregnancy is :dohh: He'll be like nearly 16 months old....eeek!! But yea i just thought the same thing :hugs:

I just watched that ITV Amanda Holden thing and I cried the whole way through :( I WANT ANOTHER BABY :(

Your better off having two in nappies etc then having to do it all over again just when the first is out LOL ;) use that as an excuse for your OH jayleighann

Lol he won't have it , he says he likes his sleep too much to go tgrough sleepless nights for even longer without a break inbetween...then he tried to get me on his side saying

Could u imagine dealing with no sleep whilst your pregnant? :growlmad: who does he think was the one up all night whilst pregnant anyway?? I couldn't sleep as all I did was either wee all night or have major heartburn! He went on trying to pursuade me for like an hour

aww i missed it, completly forgot it was on - stupid work distracting me :dohh:

:hugs: jayleigh

I just watched it on catch up, but after reading about it on here I was crying before it even started :dohh: TBH I find it hard watching birth programmes now, I used to watch loads when I was preg!

Aww :hugs: Jayleigh.

i used to watch baby tv all the time when i was preggers and in the first weeks after LO was born, then my provider changed it to subscription service and so i dont get it anymore - probably a good job :rofl:

I used to watch the home and health channel, they have back to back pregnancy and birth programmes all morning! Not good, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->