~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:rofl: My friend keeps them all for us to watch when i'm there :haha:
I didnt get to watch it my OH turned it off :cry:

LOL i always watch the baby progs and birth things - and always get so so so upset about it all ..... dunno why :nope:

I get upset if I watch them now too, loved it when I was preg. I think it's cos I was so disappointed and traumatised with my birth, and am still heartbroken about not BFing, I just can't watch other people doing what I can't do :(. I am yet to have a conversation with a mum who is BFing at the time and not start crying - I just avoid them now.

I can't wait to have another baby though - they all look so small on tv! :cloud9:

Well I have been upset all day over the slightest thing, I am sooo tired and still have sore boobs....

When do I test?? I'm scared lol Someone set a date for me to test on

oooooh i'm not sure, have u actually missed your P yet?

Awww, Kirsten, I'm so sorry your experiences are still painful for you, lovely. :( :hugs:

It sounds like a good thing I didn't see the programme last night. There was a lot of chat about it on the 3rd tri board today, and it sounds like it was v scary for a lot of the women to watch. I can do without that.

Jayleigh, I'm sorry you and your OH aren't seeing eye to eye about another baby. Must be really frustrating. :hugs: When was your oops? That should give us an idea of when you could test. Fingers crossed...

Girls, tell me I did the right thing. :blush: Money is really tight this month, so I'd decided absolutely no more baby spending until the new year. Well I was in town today and just having a look in this gorgeous natural baby and kids shop - far too expensive for me to consider buying anything anyway. Until I saw a set of 6 organic bamboo boosters reduced from £12.95 to £6! :dohh: And the last set left. This was too good a bargain to pass up, right? Validate me. :haha:

I'd had a look around in there and a drool before I was pregnant but not since. Their stuff is gorgeous, but we just don't have the budget for it. I didn't even realise they did nappies. It's very limited, mainly prefolds and wraps, but then I found my little bit of treasure. :happydance:

Ooh sounds great Nat! Wish we had a shop like that around here!

TLB I've not had any since giving birth

NattieLou - We've had 3 :blush: lol the first was about 4 weeks ago and I tested 2 weeks after and :bfn: but the last 2 were last saturday and the week before that :shrug: I dunno when to test lol

Kirsten - I need to buy some...I have no tests...off to ebay me thinks

maybe try at the weekend again? What about splashing out on a clear blue digital, they're supposed to be quite good.

i have one in the under the sink cupboard in the bathroom, that im keeping for next week, come round to mine and you can have that one hahaha, youre only miles away :haha:

x

ooh and ive just found that programme on itv player so gna watch it now

im scared lol

x

aww Kirsten hun huge huge :hugs: babes :hugs:

Jayleigh i would figure out when 14 days since you last :sex: was, thats when you 'should' test....i think you should test ..............hmm...... NOW!!lol

that Prog was a little scary if i am honest....i can never remember being in that much pain if i am honest....granted i did have Diamorpheine but i went about 6 hours without it and delivered without it too.......i guess i had it easy :shrug: made me really really upset about my Birth too :cry: i dunno why tho, tbh it wasnt the worst it could have been.....just not what i wanted :(

made me really more set that i wanna b a MW tho ..... never gona happen :(

Nat thats a great Bargain :) you can never have enough boosters:) :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

I only use the ones that say 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' I dont think i'd be able to cope with the line buisness of is it isnt it :haha:

:shock:

i really wish i wouldve recorded my own delivery because that looked horrific and now im worried thats what its really like hahaha

x

Ok I've ordered some cheapies form ebay, 10miu and they gave me my BFP at 13dpo with lil man so we'll see

14 days from last :sex: is boxing day lol if its a :bfp: it'll be a late xmas pressie :rofl:

I want my next labour and birth recorded, mostly for myself so I can see what it looks like to everyone else lol
I said to OH I didn't look/sound like that did I????? and he kept saying no babe and I kept asking lol
From the sounds of it, I had it easy...but I did cry and shout when I got into the birthing unit as I was so scared, I kept crying "I can't/don't want to do this, I don't want to give birth!!" and sobbing, then I thought WTF this isn't me, pull yourself together!! And the calmer I was the less it hurt, the rest of the time I was sat in a hard backed arm chair in just a tshirt and knickers (sooo sexy lol) sipping water (I dropped my cup at one point and my poor ol mum cleaned it up for me) completely silent, as I just kept thinking in my head "It'll be over in a minute, it'll be over in a minute" the midwives kept telling me how well I was doing and they've never seen such a calm and quiet lady in labour *polishes halo* and I kept shhhing them as they broke my concentration lol

haha i remember coming out with some random stuff too, tbh i think i just wanted to talk to someone because it was distracting me from the pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->