~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Ha ha ha Sara we do need help!! :haha:

I'm really quite worried Tabs seems really quite sick she hasnt eaten much in days (like she's chewed on some cheese) She's hardly wetting any nappies...maybe 1 today and has a temp and an awful cold. My mum said i should take her to the docs but other babies i know have had the same cold and docs just sent them home...she got out the bath shivering and normally she runs around naked all the time :cry: I know this isnt fluff related :(

oh no Tabs :hugs: Daisy has been quite ill recently with the same kinda symptoms but i've been putting it down to teething, how long has she been poorly?? is she drinking at all ?

She's getting her back teeth in too, but i know for her they're not related :cry: Well about 3 days now i think, she does drink lots but i think because of all the dribble when she cant breathe its just not helping her.
Its so much worse to see them huh :(

so long as she's getting fluids i wouldnt panic but i'd get her checked just to be on the safe side :hugs: poor lil thing

Yea maybe i'll phone up tomorrow i just hate taking her there she always seems to come away more sick that when i took her down :shrug: I think its the scum of the earth that live around here :blush:

:lol: I beg to differ its horrible here ha ha!! Central Scotland and also live next to a town that was voted worst place in Britain...Yuck!! Living in the middle of nowhere helps...this is why i have to sent Tabs to private schools :dohh:

Aww no Sarah i hope Tabs gets better soon, i have 2 down ill atm Harley has croupe and Jack last night was running a fever of 39.5 (103) so we took him gp's and all they said was Viral infection, gp just wasn't arsed and was a stand in i lost all faith when he said " o his chest is nice and clear" i was like " wtf i highly doubt it as he has cronic lung disease" i lost all faith in that gp he sent him home with the calpol and a couple of days of school :nope: i don't think that is some how right but we bought him home and managed to get him to eat some ice pops to get fluids in him, and he ate 2 :happydance:

Ladies guess what :happydance::happydance: no smoking for 24 hours, get that cake out :haha:

Aww no Sarah i hope Tabs gets better soon, i have 2 down ill atm Harley has croupe and Jack last night was running a fever of 39.5 (103) so we took him gp's and all they said was Viral infection, gp just wasn't arsed and was a stand in i lost all faith when he said " o his chest is nice and clear" i was like " wtf i highly doubt it as he has cronic lung disease" i lost all faith in that gp he sent him home with the calpol and a couple of days of school :nope: i don't think that is some how right but we bought him home and managed to get him to eat some ice pops to get fluids in him, and he ate 2 :happydance:

Ladies guess what :happydance::happydance: no smoking for 24 hours, get that cake out :haha:

GP's really p*** me off sometimes! they just dont seem to give a fook!! :nope:

hope Mr H and Jack are feeling loads better very soon hun:hugs:

:yipee::happydance::wohoo::headspin: well done hun:) cant have been easy with two poorly little men :hugs: :kiss:

Im lucky, my GP has been DHs family doc for quite a while and explains everything to the T.. he is great though we do have to pay for GP's on NZ and he isnt the cheapest..

He even asked about the baby the last time MIL went to see him LOL

I hope your baby's are feeling a bit better soon Donna, dont let them put you off and just ask for another one ;)
And good job on the not smoking! :thumbsup:

i used our green NB nappy today :wohoo:
He did a poo but it got caught nicely by the liner and the fleece was black so i didnt see any stains, lets hope the insert is fine to haha

Attachments

• PC100195.jpg
    PC100195.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6

Congats :thumbup:

Yea i just dont see any point in taking her as they just think you're taking up their time :grr: I find that calpol doesnt do a massive amount and got advised to give her calpol and infacol?? It seems to do the trick most of the time, its awful pilling in the medication but if she feels better i'm all for it. I'm just giving her smoothies just now as its filling...

Awwwww Cole looks soooo cute in that :flower:

Ahh Cole looks so cute! :flower:

He has so much more hair than Caitlyn :rofl:

I've ordered more nappies :blush: Liam is not impressed but then he wanted a cow print one so I of course then HAD to buy another.

Awwww how cute is Cole!! My minki nappy hasn't turned up still and I ordered it last Thursday :( I've never ordered from Twinkle on the Web though so I don't know how long they take?

Mr Pants is being a complete bobhead :( He slept for 30mins yesterday!! 30 frigging minutes! He was up at 7.30am and bed at 7pm.
I took him to the docs today as I can't deal with him crying all the time cause he's tired but not sleeping, it's like this daily and has been since 3 mo, he's waking hourly at night. Then he had his injections on Monday and that made it all a lot worse....my doctors response......this is completely normal for a baby.

NEWFLASH Dr, it aint normal in my house!!!!! I'm like the walking dead! I honestly can't function somedays I'm that tired :(

Awww hun Tabs went through bouts of being like that and you feel so mean thinking that you just want them to sleep for an hour to get a break. Can you take him out for a walk or a drive and he goes to sleep? I've found that taking her to toddlers, music class, soft play, play daates and baby group (one a day) then the car journey home she sleeps and i move her from the car to pram to keep her sleeping...? I think its just trying to find new ways at every stage. When they are like that its awful though, it seems you get it for a week/day and then it starts again :hissy:

:hugs:

No he wakes up after half an hour and won't sleep :( we went mums n tot today and he fell asleep on the way home, it's a 1hr walk and he woke up after 30mins. I'm just pulling my hair out as to what to do, he just cries all the time and is so miserable.

It's getting to the point where I don't want to be around him cause I can't cope with crying from 12noon until 7pm bedtime anymore. I dread getting out of bed in the morning, dread "nap" times where he won't sleep and just cries, dread bedtimes as he won't go down easily and then the nights.....omg I just can't cope any more with it!
My doctor told me weaning will help him...but he also said there's no age limit on when to wean?? I said about the W.H.O 6month guideline and he said no theres no evidence to suggest doing it before is harmful :|

Caitlyn is being weaned and is exactly like that at the moment so weaning doesn't help the endless crying and fighting sleep. [this isnt the reason I weaned]

Just asked my OH to take her for a while as the only time I've had is the 35 minute nap she had earlier. I'm exhausted!

I weaned Tabs early i think she was only 4 months, and yes it wasnt what i'd planned or anything but it was the right thing for her. She ALWAYS wanted to feed and she never slept and kept waking up so i did and it was right for us. IMO i would just see if he wants some...obv its up to you, but i just kinda started giving her a spoon of baby rice in the morning and she went well on it :)

:hugs: Its awful when they are like that hun :hugs:

i weaned leyla at about 5 and a half months, are u going to baby led wean? i only ask as it may be an idea to start now as he will be getting a few more calories on top of his milk but isnt necessarily weaning as he wont eat hardly anything to start with, if anything at all, just a thought, might help?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->