~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

wooop Jayleigh :happydance:

I've just had an uber quick catch up on the thread.

Bfed babies so do get wind, infacol was helpful but some days we'd be doing all sorts. At baby massage they told us to lie bubs on the floor, hold their ankle and gently circle their legs like riding a bike iykwim? It didn't always work for us but when it did we had major blowouts within 30 minutes :sick:

Who are we wondering where they have got to?

Laura (Babyshambelle)

CONGRAT Jayleighann!!!

Awesome Ellie now you guys can start buying more nappies (or make them :rofl:)

Ive used my grobaby toda, i thought the fit was very decent but again i had to change him within an hour as he had leaked through the back!!! I think it is those flushable liners that make the wee go straight up his back :(. im not sure... i thought the fit was nice and snug :cry:

I have him in his BG AIO organic now, but the fit around his legs is still a bit on the big side so im keeping my FX that i dont have a major blow out.. + i havent washed it properly enough either so i know im kinda setting myself up :dohh: i left the flushable liner out now too as with the BF poo's it doenst really contain that much

Owell this will be my first day using cloth full time.. *well not overnight yet
I hope it ll work out

CONGRAT Jayleighann!!!

Awesome Ellie now you guys can start buying more nappies (or make them :rofl:)

Ive used my grobaby toda, i thought the fit was very decent but again i had to change him within an hour as he had leaked through the back!!! I think it is those flushable liners that make the wee go straight up his back :(. im not sure... i thought the fit was nice and snug :cry:

I have him in his BG AIO organic now, but the fit around his legs is still a bit on the big side so im keeping my FX that i dont have a major blow out.. + i havent washed it properly enough either so i know im kinda setting myself up :dohh: i left the flushable liner out now too as with the BF poo's it doenst really contain that much

Owell this will be my first day using cloth full time.. *well not overnight yet
I hope it ll work out

I've never used flushables so I can't comment on that, i use washable fleece as it keeps his skin dry. I don't worry about the poo I just put tge nappy in on a rinse cycle then put it back in the bucket as liners never contain his poo lol

Awww OMG congrats :)
Fingers crossed for you hun!!!

I'm actually quite nervous lol I don't know how I'll cope with Halen and number 2 if no2 is as bad a sleeper as Halen

What have I set myself up for??? Lol

Ha ha well 'so i've heard' the next is normally better...plus if he's bad you're up anyways :lol: You'll be fine, how far along are you?? :hugs:

Exited for you but jealous :rofl:

I don't know cause I have no periods!!! I'm guessinv I'm about 10-12 days dpo as the test looked like it did with Halen at that many dpo so about 3.5weeks

OH was like :shock: no I see no line your lying

Nooo I looked in better light and theres deffinately another very faint line

does this mean I'm pregggoooo????? :shock::rofl:

Yea you cant get a false positive :happydance: So long as its not left too long and is evap line?

Omg hun how amazing, fingers crossed the lines keep getting darker xx

oooooo just seen in the bfp bit so there is now 3 fluffy bum bumps due then. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"