~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

It was there own brand, it showed up with Halen strsight away at 13dpo

I don't know what miu they are, it said can detect 4 days early so I'm guessing its like tge clearblue and 25miu? It was in the middle of the day and I'd not long gone toilet anyway so I dunno?? Maybe I was setting myself up for failure anyway. I'll retwst with FMU tomorrow

yeh i was gna say ur better off with fmu, if ur still not due on your levels will be low anyway so youd have better chance of getting bfp in the morning, i had 5negs before i got my :bfp:

buy a clearblue haha, its the only one that gave me a bfp until i did a superdrugs own this morning, yes i know, still testing :dohh: i just wanted to see the line again lol

x

Lol your crazy, I will by one on Friday (yes x-mas eve, could be a nice x-mas pressie for OH lmao)

I have the cheapie and the superdrug one left so we will see tomorrow. I deinately had a very faint line yesterday and this morning on the cheapies so I dunno why I feel so down cause I'm pretty sure I'm very very early preg

i was the same, i already had my clearblue say pregnant 1-2 and then a few days later i got a couple of negatives on poundland cheapies and went hysterical thinking i wasnt preg anymore, then took another clearblue a few days later again and i was, pregnant 2-3...obv! lol, we are crazy sometimes haha, i took another clearblue this morning aswell just to make sure i got pregnant 3+...i did :happydance:

x

:rofl: You're mad :)

Yea i'd wait a while and test again :hugs: You cant have false positives but you can have false negatives :hugs:
Fingers crossed for you hun!!!

i had negs on the clearblue even though thecheapies showed :bfp: it took about another 1-2 weeks for it to show on the electronic ones..

I'm just a typical self doubter, I did about 6 tests with Halen, including a CBdigi. I've been sat here all day like "am I seeing evaps??" but I can deffiantely see them before the 10mins is up, then they get alot darker as the test dries obviously

I can't, I threw them in the bin with the mardies :( But I will post them tomorrow x

:dohh: Yea post them tmorow and we'll tell you if you're going mad or not :rofl: TBH 3 weeks is still pretty early is it not?

I mean to be getting a really strong line?? :shrug: I dont really know i only found out about Tabs around 6 weeks?

I started getting faint lines with Halen at 10dpo and my digi came up with preg at 13dpo so I dunno :shrug: I'm just impatient lol

Me too :lol: I'm also impatient for you :dohh: Awwww what does your OH think about it all :)

He's scared, but as I said to him, he knew this was a possibility when we didn't use anything. He's just worried about having a newborn and Mr Pants being as much hard work with his sleeping as he is atm

10 months down the line, thats nearly (cough) twice as long as you've had him, so really in that time he should have gotten better. Tabs was a nightmare and then it just clicked, it gets better and better :hugs: I think you automatically think OMG things are going to be the same but he'll be a proper toddler by then and talking and everything :)

Awww that seems so far away though lol he's going to stay my little man forever :nope: :rofl:

Heres todays test :(
DSCF1171.jpg

I don't get it, them other tests had faint lines??? Maybe I was seeing what I wanted to see

Awww hun who knows i'd wait a while and test again :hugs: :hugs: Maybe give yourself a date like new year and test then?

I will retest on the monday after xmas. Bloody cheap internet crap tests :(

i had so many negatives on those kind of tests this time round, i only got 2 bfps last time and they were both on cheapies but they just dont work for me this time around haha, i took 4 at about 4 weeks and 2 at what should have been 5weeks and got all negatives :dohh:

if u dont just buy a bloody clearblue i am going to come and buy you one and make u take it haha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->