~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

lol..i'm proper shitting too!LOL .......... i need to pursuade Rob to let me test tho..........its killing e not knowing !!!:dohh:

sara

xxxxx

ok ladies come get your pregnancy symptoms off of me you are very kind to lend them me BUT i can't be pregnant so i din't want them.
I have on offer- ms all soddin day. Gone off my fave foods. Feeling bloated, emotional wreck and can't sleep for the life of me.
Now unless by some miracle this steralisation hasn't done it's job then i have have pg symptoms for one of you haha

you must have my symptoms, apart from being reaaaaaly bloody tired i dont have any other symptoms :haha:

hope u feel better soon

x

OH says it's a good thing as all the trouble were getting with our neighbour I don't to be pregnant as well, I know deep down it's true but it hurts like hell :cry: shit internet cheapies!!!

Aww sorry hun, i hope you get a bfp soon and when the time comes you will be brilliant just as you are now with Halen xx

Aww im sorry to hear JLA!!! :hugs:
I bloody hated seeing those :bfn:!

I think i need to add on some nappies to my stash.. i am using them fulltime now (at leats during the day!) and i have to wash everyday too even though i have 18 nappies..

My Happy heiny doesnt fit properly yet.. still a bit big.. T

The gro baby fits like a dream but the shell always gets dirty too :rofl:

The itti's are good around the waist but a bit to roomy around the legs even though i can make it work if i dont leave them on to long..

My cushie tushie is working a dream! *note, i need to get more of those!

The BG's are fab, no leaks as of yet though i need to use the big insert, the organic is still a bit big around the legs.

The BTP Weenotion * my SS nappy fits like a glove!!! though the sized one with the side snaps has leaked every time i use it... :(

The home made ones are doing their job though the neon green newborn nappy i bought is already to small now :rofl: *anyone who would like it give me a shout

I'm glad it's goin well for you hun, I have weenotions but can't get on with them, they leak everytime I use them and I find that the inside waist tabs come out when it's done up so he ends up with like wings on his hips :shrug:

awww :hugs: Jayleigh it is very hard :hugs:

Sam - i had that problem with itti bitti's too - tho now she's chunked out a bit more she fits them like a glove:) i am so so pleased you like your nappy and it fits him well:thumbup:
PM ing you about the BB's now hun :)

hope everyone had a great xmas day....ours was good but had a couple of small disasters :dohh: great news is Daisy got 2 Itti's off my BFF so they are currently in the wash so hopefully there will be some new fluffy piccies very soon :)

:hugs: to all

He's in his first ever tots bots, a green organic one, looks lovely with the blue & white star wrap :cloud9:

I cannnn't :( our laptop charger cable died so I'm on the ipod touch. Waiting for the replacement but god knows when thatll be :(

Awww gutted :(

Sarah i CANNOT wait to put Tabs in her new nappies but she still hasnt opened them cos she's been too ill to care about anything but cuddles and sleep :cry:

Awww poor Tabs...hope she is feeling better today ? :hugs: i'm still waiting fot my Itti's to dry so she hasnt had them on yet.....i dont wanna tumble them too much and ruin them so they are in the airing cupboard and hopefully should be dry soon :)

Nightmare about the Laptop cable Jayleigh...:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

I have managed to nick my mums laptop charger (love having the same laptop lol) but dipshit me forgot to take a pic of him in it :( I will do tomorrow when he's in it though

I love it!! He lasted all night from 6.30pm-8.30am in it :D

Argghhh I put him bed in his ONLY slinki minki, his TB is in the washer as I type and what does he do....he poo's!!!! so we've had to brave it in a BG with 2 inserts, I doubt it will last though :dohh: goddamn being skint over xmas :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->