~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

see i couldnt wait so i got mine from boots and superdrug, well not the poundland ones obv, they were from poundland :haha:

x

Lol I got 2 digis for 7.50 inc postage. And I have no more cheapies so I can't test until these turn up

ok ladies come get your pregnancy symptoms off of me you are very kind to lend them me BUT i can't be pregnant so i din't want them.
I have on offer- ms all soddin day. Gone off my fave foods. Feeling bloated, emotional wreck and can't sleep for the life of me.
Now unless by some miracle this steralisation hasn't done it's job then i have have pg symptoms for one of you haha

Aww donna, not to give you paranoia but my brothers mate is the result of both a sterilisation and vasectomy not working!

And you can keep the MS I'm fine thanks lol

LOL Donna maybe you are sharing mine......i have all symptoms too.......and i'm starting to get fat!! (well fatter!LOL) i'm so so so tempted to test.......... :hissy: :help:

i've already done 3 tests over the past few weeks and they have all been :bfn: think i'm gonna get a test today ... i'm completely convinced im baking another but i dont wanna get my hopes up incase i'm not.....i'm also proper pooing my panties if i am for what people will say ... my consultant will kill me!!! :cry:

I'm in the same position hun, I am convinced I am, but if I am, my mum will murder me, not to mention how hard it's going to be with Halen and my flooflaah hasn't long healed completely from my stitches, I'm scared they'll burst open in labour :rofl:

i'm sure they wouldn't hun... :hugs: my stitches didnt work ...(they were only cosmetic so doesnt matter!LOL) i cant imagine what proper ones would be like :nope: all of my family would go mental but i'm not really worried about them TBH....i will be totally over the moon (shitting myself about how the feck i'll manage another!LOL) but loving it:) i totally LOVED being pregnant (despite all the crap i got !LOL) i'm just so scared my consultant will tell me off !LOL and i know for my body to go through all of that again is gonna be bloody hard - i dont know if my back will take it :cry:
and i wanted to be Married before number 2 ...............

when are you testing Jayleigh?? when is :witch: due?

I'm testing Tuesday as I won't get my tests from ebay before then and shops will be closed Monday, and it will be 17 days after our last accident :blush: no idea about AF, still never had one since Halen was born :smug: lol

When are you testing?

:test: ........i was gonna test tomorro but rob won't let me till after xmas :hissy: i am NOT happy!

oh BTW hun, i got the PP Money...i'm on my way home now so will get them packed up as soon as i get in and send them if the PO is open:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->