~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:rofl: too nwar my ex and u all speak funny apparently! I've also been offered to move to Wales as my friend rents out houses, but he said no to tht aswell. So I have to stay in shitty Leicester :( full of chavs n rude people GREAT

OMG ladies it looks like at the age of 32 i'm going to be a flippin nan, dd has just announced she had the witch on the 14th and has been dtd from then until saturday when she came to stay and she says she feels different, i'm hoping i have worked it out right that she hasn't o'd yet but omfg i am to young to be a gran and worse still i think i am pg and need to test this week.
This can't be happening.

:hugs: hun........ how long are her cycles usually ? if you dont mind me askin....:hugs:

She has 28 day cycles so i worked out she came here on cd12 but some one in the ttc thread says it can live for 5 days so there is a chance, i just hope she isn't i had her at 15 and omg it was a shock to the system and i was street wise but she is so little and naive.

Aww bless her, how old is she hun? My mums a nan at 43 and she was mortified lol kept tellin me to never call her grandma she's no old biddy :rofl:

it theoretically can live for 5 days but that is only if the bloke is super fit, hasnt been drinking eats well etc etc and just cos she dtd around OV time doesnt mean she will defo be preggo hun......take your mind back to TTC LOL - we tried for about 6-7 months and DTD around OV every month and it took that long........keeping everything crossed for you tho hun :hugs: you will be one funky granny if she is :D when do you plan on testing hun :hugs:

omg that must be so nerve wracking, all i can say is dont be too hard on her if she is, my mil went mad saying it was rubbish news and she was too young to be a gran and we fell out with her cos of it, and the relationship is still strained now even though were talking again, i know it must be a BIG shock though :hugs:

good luck with your testing next week, do you want to be preg or not? i know u got sterilised but sure you were saying you were broody a few weeks ago? although its different being broody and actually wanting more kids lol

i hope everything turns out alright babes :hugs:

xxx

Jayleigh she has just turned 16.

Sara thanks hun, her bf is super fit he's in the army and is not a smoker or a drinker, he is lovely and down the gym as much as my dh is lol. We are planning on getting some tests so she can test every few days until we either get a bfp or the witch appears. I personally am testing new years day so god knows but i am now 3 days late:blush:

Ellie i won't fall out with her hun, i was 15 when i fell preg with her so i have no room to talk but i had to have the cm talk to try see whaty was happening lol not what i was expecting :blush: I am open and honest with her and let her to an extent go along with life and experience the do's and don't's her self and i am glad about it as she has come straight to me and said she needs to test so thank god she isn't hiding it from me.
I ssssssssooooooooo want to be pregnant but it will take a great strain out of me etc hence why i get done but if i am then there's a reason for it and dh can defo put his bits on the floor ready for them to be stamped on haha after this one, especially as Harley is taking attachment parenting to another level.

haha bless him, well in thats case i hope you get your :bfp: will be a nice new year pressie :D

x

Thankyou ellie, i am dying to test now but oooooooo i don't know, i don't want to be seeing that BFN in my face for now lol.

i know, its awful, i got so many negs before i got my :bfp: this time and it was gutting every time!!

x

Aww thankyou, she will be but he won't haha nothing 2 house bricks to his manhood won't sort lol

Aww Donna :hugs: Really hope everything turns out the way you want it :flower:

omg that must be so nerve wracking, all i can say is dont be too hard on her if she is, my mil went mad saying it was rubbish news and she was too young to be a gran and we fell out with her cos of it, and the relationship is still strained now even though were talking again, i know it must be a BIG shock though :hugs:

good luck with your testing next week, do you want to be preg or not? i know u got sterilised but sure you were saying you were broody a few weeks ago? although its different being broody and actually wanting more kids lol

i hope everything turns out alright babes :hugs:

xxx

Wow really? I don't know how old your OH is but you're the same age as me aren't you? I do remember being uber scared about telling our parents tho even at my age :blush:

yeh but pauls only just turned 21, well in may, so she was saying oh i bet it was all ellie wasnt it, she pushed you into it, he was like :shock:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->