~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:grr: if she said that about leyla what on earth did she say about new beanie?? Hope she was nicer!

When your first scan ellie?

Jikes, well lets hope it will be :bfn: for your daughter hun!

Though i remember thinking when i was TTC that the chances are so damn small :dohh:

Hearing yuo all talk about TTC again is so weird haha, almost makes me want to aswell though i think ive got enough on my plate with Cole atm :rofl:

It's kinda strange the way you miss being preggo isn't it?

:grr: if she said that about leyla what on earth did she say about new beanie?? Hope she was nicer!

When your first scan ellie?

she said oh ffs youre not are you!!!

i hate her LMAO

i dont have my date for scan through yet, i have my first MW appt on jan 11th so first scan few weeks after that, but i might not be here cos im going to turkey for leylas 1st bday end of jan

x

I so hope she doesn't know u come on here :rofl:

You'll have to let us know what the mw says :happydance:

Aww Ellie let me know how you get on at the mw's, how lovely Turkey for lo's b'day, how long are you going for?
xx

i deffo will do, were going for a week, booked tne tickets the other day im well excited!!

donna, i know, ive bitched about her so much on here lmao, well she shouldn't have said what she did, i loved her before i got preg, really did, i thought of her as my other mother but she REALLY upset me when i got pregnant and she said what she did, we went out a few weeks after i got preg and she was bitching to this woman she didnt even LIKE! saying we were stupid and how we were gna regret it and we shouldnt have been so stupid and got caught etc and we were stood right there!!! we were so pissed off, leyla was planned despite how ready she thought we were or werent it was fuck all to do with her :grr:

x

Mother and MIL's always have a tendency to think they know best even though they really should realize it is not their problem!

Im lucy that both my mother and MIL were over the moon.. though now i have the issue that especally my MIl is driving me nuts and pretty much hoggs the baby when ever she can will all the comments like ahh your nana's boy and im only the milk cow jadajdajda :dohh:

I really like her before, now she is really starting to get under my skin grrr...

mmm i think it's a nan thing, it can be a bit over baring though can't it?

a bit over bearing ???? omg its just so impossible!!!! i;m very lucky in that my MIL is quite good and doesnt interferetoo much (this doesnt mean she doesnt tho!) LOL

i havent spoken to my mum for over 2 months now cos of how she has been ..... :growlmad: but thats another story! lol

i think that all mums/MIL's etc just expect you to hand bub's over the second you walk thru their door or they get to yours !!! :hissy:

how is cole doing sam ??? hope he's settling a little more now???

sara

xxxxxxx

Yea i know what you mean. I'm lucky that my MIL is really lovely but i do find it difficult sometimes with parents and it can make me a bit :grr: at times but i know they mean well.......eventually :laugh2:

Any suggestions on what to do when you have a tiny stash and need more CDs with a very very low budget? Anyone know any sites that have contests or anything I can enter?

try www.clothnappytree.com .......they have a preloved section so you can usually pic up quite alot for very little also they run a review comp everymonth and have some great prizes.. i keep meaning to enter but keep forgetting...where are you from ??

sara

xxxxxxxx

When my OH told his mum, she goes well I don't know how ur dad will take it....and his dad pipes up "he's not got her up the fuckin duff has he?" I was like errrmmm shurrup fool! Lol

people seriously need to STFU! i mean come on, if someone phones you up and is excited saying oooh guess what were having a baby, you fucking smile and say congratulations, even if u dont feel it, why oh why would you think you have ANY right to bitch about it, i just dont understand!!! this is someone's life at the end of the day :grr:

ps i clearly got out of the wrong side of bed this morning haha, that or my preg hormones are kicking in lol, i feel really :grr:

x

OMG girls, i'm 6 weeks!! Saw spuds heartbeat on the scan, so so so so thrilled! Hope everyone is ok!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any suggestions on what to do when you have a tiny stash and need more CDs with a very very low budget? Anyone know any sites that have contests or anything I can enter?

where abouts do you live? If you're from america, i think there is a site i've heard mentioned a couple of times called diaper swapper. I'm not that familiar with it but may be worth a look :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->