~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

those vibratig ones are quite pricy so ill have to see if i can find a 2nd hand one

good luck finding one. actually, ours was the cheapest bouncer i could find. not sure what shops you have over there but we got ours from mamas and papas which isn't exactly a cheap shop but it was their absolutely basic one (no fancy music or toys on it or anything) but it does the job :)

Yeah, we have that m&p one. Did the job nice...she was really upright in it too so that helped with the wind. It's now the 'poo chair'. You are guaranteed a poo when she goes in it! xx

heeeeeeeey Spud!:D cant wait to find out when you are due.....i tested today...:bfn: :hissy: oh well such is not meant to be :shrug:

sara

xxxxxxx

heeeeeeeey Spud!:D cant wait to find out when you are due.....i tested today...:bfn: :hissy: oh well such is not meant to be :shrug:

sara

xxxxxxx

:hugs: well be non bfp's together hun lol

i ordered a new nappy last night, my first ever mammy
made pocket nappy

Hehehe.... I don't have any clue when I'm due! So excited to find out! I'm fattening up though, feel horrendously pukey (and have actually vomited) and the smell of water, toast, and my other babies porridge make me feel sooooo ill. I'm also back onto the new sponge smell being the best thing ever. Oh, and only being able to face pot noodles. Chicken and mushroom ones. Mmmm.

I can't waaaaait!! What if they won't send me for a scan?? Syrely they have to?? Is it likely to be tomorrow or into the new year?? Arghhhh!

It's a bloody miracle.. i managed to get a 4,5 hour sleep then fed and changed him which took 1,5 hours (most of it trying ot get him to burp!) and then had another 2,5 hours!

He is down now after 2 hours up but ive got the feeling he is gonna wake up soon :dohh: FX

Aw babe thats fantastic! :happydance:

We're having a bad evening with Halen, well we've had a bad day really, I think his teggies are moving around and hurting him, he won't sleep, keeps crying, biting his dummy then screaming :confused: poor little man

awww poor Halen....daisy has been like that for weeks now..........seems like i just cant put her down or she will scream her lungs out!!!! feel like pulling my hair out!!!!!!:hissy:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

He cries even when I hold him. I love him to bits by my god he pushes me to the edge sometimes! I have to leave the room and have a few deep breaths and just remember he can't help it, he just can't tell me whats wrong.

yeah i know the feeling hun....its just so hard sometimes isnt it .... the amount of times i have phoned rob in tears demanding he comes home from work immediately cos she's just inconsolable!!!!! huge :hugs: hun..... :flower:

I often sit and cry with him cause he just won't stop. He makes my OH cry as well as he screams more when Lee holds him or tries to settle him, he'll stop as soon as I walk in the room and he's convinced he hates him :shrug:

awww no poor OH...Daisy went thru a phase like that once too, hopefully should pass as hers did. i have often just sat and cried with her too.........its gotta get better :shrug:

He's been on n off with OH since he was about 4mo, he suddenly decided he didn't like him any more, mummy is better than daddy :shrug: People keep telling me it gets better but WHEN???

aww hun...Daisy seemed to change so so so much when she hit 6mo.....dont know why or how but she just stopped being a baby so to speak IYKWIM?? i hope he realises Daddy s a nice place to be too soon :hugs:

:hugs: JL.

It always depends with my LO who gets up with her in the morning, whoever it is she always has a soft spot for all day. Know what you mean about the 6 month trigger though.

I just give up most of the time lol we co-sleep, which I don't mind really but sometimes I'd like the extra room and often most nights he's attached all night long drinking away and I just have to kind of lie there and accept it else he screams :shrug: he cries most of the day as well, he's just never happy :cry:

awww hun huge huge :hugs: wish we lived closer then atleast we'd not be alone with screaming babies while OH's were at work :):hugs:

Lol I would say your welcome to travel all the way here whenever you want, but with all the trouble I have with my neighbors your better off staying put :rofl: don't want you getting a phone call from SS like I did...stupid bitches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->