~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Thankee... was far too easy with Tabs i'm now getting punished :(

oh hun huge massive :hugs: if you ever need a shoulder :) i had some nasty bleeding with Daisy and reallly bad cramps too and she's here and absolutely fine :hugs: :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

:hugs2: I had bleeding early on with Caitlyn [unexpected pregnancy] and just thought I was having my normal period...although had my suspicions but got 2 negative tests so I hope your story has the same ending as mine :hugs2:

I didnt know i was expecting Tabs either so i dont remember what it was like at the start :dohh:

OMG Donna!!!!! All these new fluffy bums! So theres

'spud#2' :lol:
Ellie
Sarah
??Donna (again!)

This is so exciting. :happydance:

Haha, OH said to me if we have a boy at any time in the future, he would seriously like to call him Jagger! I really don't know what to think!

Haha i think there is something going round on this natural parenting bit, girls cross your legs haha x

Omgggg every1 is getting up the duff :yipee: OH agrees that when we move from this hell hole we can ttc no2 :happydance:

I've managed to move our TTC number 2 from December to September...am working on it slowly ;)

I'll worry though as this time I'll be actively TTC whereas before one slipped past the pill and didn't know I was pregnant till 10 weeks :lol:

Twiglet i was the same :hugs: also i thought it would be so so hard as i have really bad cycles like ranging up to 100 days :wacko:

argh!! rant time!!!

ive spent all bloody morning / afternoon making nappies to send out today, got all ready to leave at half 4, cos post office shuts at half 5 so i wouldve had plenty of time to get there and get everything posted, so i got to the bus stop at quarter to 5 when the bus was due and saw that it had been put back to 10 to, so i thought ok thats fine, i'll still get there in time, so 10 to comes and goes, 5 o clock comes and goes, and still no bus, so i thought right im gna have to phone a taxi cos theres no way im gna make it on the bus now, and could get taxi right to door of post office, so phoned taxi, 10past the bloody bus came!! but i thought no i need the taxi now i wont make it in the bus, quarter past comes and this taxi's still not here!!! so theres no way im gna get into town in 15mins so i started walking home proper fuming

than to make matters a million times worse, i stood in fucking dog poo on teh way home, which really didnt help my ms, i was balking all the way home :grr:

so not a happy girly atm

x

:hugs: hun. Must be somat about PO's today coz i rushed to get to my local before it shut at 12 to find it's shut until middle of next week for refurb :dohh:

:sick: as if thats not bad enough, i just went out into the hall where the pram is to find the front wheel covered in dog poo, so i had to wipe it off and it was gross :cry: i was nearly sick all over the floor, had to hold it in till i could get to the bin, omg it was rank, some people are just sooo disgusting :cry:

x

:hugs: I hate dog poo!! When I lived at home and would walk the dog I always always picked the poo up cause I hate walking in it.

well my upstairs tw*thead neighbors are in, with the SIL round who is the bitch from hell and they stood in the communal areas having a fag (which is infact illegal as it's an inside public place and they could get fined :smug: ) slagging me off outside my front door....some people are pathetic!! I turned my telly up and ignored them cause they aren't worth my time

oh no :hugs: Adele and Jayleigh :hugs: i have 4 dogs and i always always pick up poo ! i fucking hate those minging chavs that leave it ly8ing round!!!!!(sorry for the language..really boils my pee!) and Jayleigh, just ignore them hun, hopefully the council will get their fingers out of their arses and get you moved...have they given you any ideas when you might get moved?

Sara

xxxxx

Apprently not at all :shrug: they now said they wont move me, but my HV wants me to be moved. I'm applying for a community care grant from the job centre as they said on the phone they can be granted to help to the cost of a deposit & month up front for private renting as my council wont even give me a bond scheme? Their so crap :(

Awww hun :hugs: :hugs:
:hugs: To all of you who have had a shitty day today :(

Ahh poor ladies!! :hugs2:

Is one of those nappies mine ellie?! :lol:

Do you know our PO is rarely open I have to walk to the town one if I ever want to send a package which is a pain in the behind.

Jayleigh your neighbour sounds like a butt. And Northampton and Leicster councils are rubbish. They weren't willing to help me or my OH when we needed a house...so we went privately only for them to say a month later you can have one now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->