~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

My HV says its cause Oadby & Wigston council are such a small council with not a lot of houses. I know loads of people who have had help with their deposit and month upfront, but they wont help us???

It annoys me as older friends of ours got a house with the council [council property] yet me and my OH apply and we get nothing...I dislike councils with a passion :growlmad:

Hope you get something soon with them! :hugs2:

omg Jayleigh thats total Crap pants! do you have any housing associations you could try?? you HV shounds lovely, i would judt go camp out at the council offices and say if you wont move me i'm staying here as its safer than living below total cranks!

sara

xxxxxx

LMAO I wish!

They all stood outside my door all night every time they went to smoke "fuck bitch blah blah blah fat cow blah blah blah I been here 7 years and no one grassed me up for my music and now she moves in blah blah fucking baby cries all night blah blah"

FUCK OFF!!

Sorry for the language but I have had enough!

aww JL :hugs: thats really shity.

As sara said are there no housing associations round there? What about going to CAB and see if they have any ideas about housing/deposits etc?

Awww :hugs: That sounds awful...i hate neighbours, we dont have any and the closest people to us we sold them the house so we vetted them :lol: Also we own all the land around them so in an arguement they'd be screwed :rofl:

:hugs: :hugs: I really really hope you find a way around it somehow and get out of there :hugs:

Idiots...you should never ever complain about a baby crying. Our next door neighbours baby girl crys tonnes yet we get along great and our walls are like cardboard...they're just immature prats.

Really hope something gets sorted for you soon hun :hugs2:

Sarah i'm well jealous your house souds lush!

Most of the housing associations are full round here. I personally want to move out of Leicester and into the country somewhere...Sarah your house sounds devine! I've always wanted a farm! But my OH doesn't want to.

i'd love a farm aswell, with a stables of course. And i want a chicken and she's going to be called Hetty. I decided this when i was about 12 :rofl:

Ahh yeah we are looking for a lifestyle property out of the bog city a bit.. hopefully even enough to have a horse aswell..Ive been riding since i was little girl but had to give up once i moved back to Amsterdam a couple of years back...

+ i still own a house in Amsterdam aswell which will be hard to sell up form the other sd eof the world too.. grrr

omg I HATE YOU SARAH!!!lol we're soo soo wanting to move somewhere with land (but cant cos we are sooooo skint!) i can just imagine looking out of my window watching my horse (and a couple of ponies for company) munching away on our land :cloud9: would be so nice just to walk out of the back gate and let the dogs run for miles and miles!!

we are quite lucky in that we live in a suburban ishy area and only have to walk about 2 mins if that and we are in massive open fields but its not the same!LOL

sara

xxxxxx

Yea i rode for years but with one thing and another as an adult i had to give up, really miss it :cry: would really like that kind of life for my LO and hopefully she'll get it.

Lets all club together and buy a mahooooooosive farm house and loads of Ney Neys?? lmao

yes great idea!!! we'll all move in together.... Ellie can make all our nappies for us, i'll give everyine riding lessons....what does everyone else do ??

I can cook pretty well tehe!

I live in a scabby town and smack bang in the red light district...which apparently the police are targeting but what a lovely environment for my little lady to be bought up in... :dohh:

oh great!! so youse are all gna be off gallavanting having bloody great fun and im gna be stuck in the house making nappies :(

sounds like me and oh tbh haha

x

eeeh leylas just said hiya and ta, all in five mins haha, i thought i was imagining things so i said hiya to her a few times and she said it back to me both times :happydance:

bet shell never say it again now ive told people lmao

x

LOl im bloody useless hahaha though i guess i could do the washing and give riding lessons too :D

DH just mumbled that Cole is not gonna ride horses but motorbikes and quad's :dohh:
Well see about that! But he just kinda agreed to a pony YAY

We are gettiing his dad's inheritance next year and we may be able to use the money as deposit though traveling to work will be quite a while which is the main obstacle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->