~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

LOL god i wish i could do that Jayleigh but i think i'd get disowned by his side of the family:haha:

:rofl: Awww i cant wait to meet you Sara am going to die at your chat :lol:

Mmmmm i love hotel chocolate :rofl: I have a dress fitting on friday and i've been eating cake, eating chocolate and bloody preggers to top it off :rofl: I'm screwed hahaha!!! Did you invest in any in their sale :haha:

Ooooh also have you tried cocoa mountain chocs anyone?????

Also just to add...was looking at bloody underwear for this wedding and my OH went why bother you're going to be fat anyways LMAO :saywhat:

See now i'm being bad and talking about my wedding :blush:

Hmmmm yea i'd just when she starts talking about her wedding say cake again or something just say OH FOR DAISY'S CAKE..... or after just go FOR MY WEDDING.... :rofl: Bet she'd go red to explode

Did you hit him Sarah??? LOL i would have !!! its not long till your wedding now hun, did you show early on with Tabs? any hoo its not fat its bubbs :)

i've never heard of cocoa mountain chocs?? oh shit now i gotta go find some to try !LOL nah i'm gonna wait till her wedding and i'm gonna piss all over her bonfire!LOL i will look better than her (god i sound like such a bitch:blush:) ah well oops!!:dohh: Daisy will be at that great age too and steal all of her thunder too:) lots of Oh's side of the family will have only met her once or twice or not even ever so they will hopefully all be cooing all over her instead of that twat bag !LOL then i think as soon as the wedding is over i'll be sending out the invites to ours :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh i fecking hate her so so so much!LOL ok sorry again, i just really hate her!! i'd rather eat my head than have to see her again!LOL

sorry ladies :blush:.....so anyway....Nappies anyone !!!!LOL

xxx

My cats missing :( We have a new one, a 4/5mo kitten and he went out at 10am for the first time and he's not home :cry: he was running through our garden earlier with one of our older cats but now he's nowhere to be seen, its so cold and dark and he's so tiny :cry: I keep going out and calling him and shaking the biscuits, clanging the tin but no show, I've left a cardboard box with towels in it and a door cut out and food outside it just incase he turns up as he'll be so cold, I dread to think what will happen to him

oh no Jayleigh...i'm sure he will be ok...do ya think he'll stick with the older ones?

dunno :shrug: I've kicked them both out and told them to find him, but we'll see. He's just such a fool! I thought "I know, he can go out if he wants, he won't go far as he'll be too scared" the bugger ran straight round the side of the block :dohh: theres loads of flats n gardens here so he could be absolutely anywhere

Awww no i hope you find him :hugs:

Sara thats going to be awesome plus can you teach her bad things to say...like talking loudly aunty... looks fat :rofl: :rofl:

Nah didnt show till like 20+ weeks and it was only tiny until like 34 but OMFG i feel like i'm getting a bump already i look the same as i did at bloody 20 weeks :dohh:

Wow, it's all been happening on here! Congratulations to all those newly expecting - there must be something in the air. :flower: Donna, any news on your daughter? Don't want to put a downer on things re timing, but the LO I'm carrying was conceived when we dtd on CD9. We were planning on starting ttc the following month, but errr, we kind of got ahead of ourselves. :winkwink:

The idea of a place in the country sounds soooooo good. I was brought up in Greater London and have only ever lived there, Canterbury and Brighton & Hove. I loved that in my last year in Canterbury, I could see sheep from my bedroom window! Big thrill for a city girl. :haha: We really love where we live now in Hove, but it's so bloody expensive, but super convenient for everything. The thing that puts me off living somewhere more rural is that I don't drive, and the cost of buying and running a car would probably cancel out any rent savings from moving somewhere less central anyway. I don't think there's any chance of us affording to buy anywhere for a good number of years yet anyway, so that's out. My 'dreams' for our next place are to have some outside space to hang a washing line and to have room for a freezer - we just have one of those under the counter fridges with a little freezer compartment atm. Small goals. :blush:

Hey girls, can any of you help me figure out exactly what these are?
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SHAPED-COTTON-NEWBORN-NAPPIES-x-6_W0QQitemZ220531938505QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Baby_Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE?hash=item3358ba54c9
I was searching for newborn nappies and came across those, but I just can't figure out exactly what they are? From the picture it looks like some kind of hybrid of a prefold and a shaped? But it says no folding or pinning required...by the look of them that doesn't make sense to me. Help a novice out please!

On a related note, we're still hoping to do clothbum from birth. We're thinking muslins and a wrap and we also have a couple of tiny shaped nappies. I'm wondering how long I can expect to use the muslins for before we'll need something more robust? What did those of you that used cloth from birth use? The closer it gets I'm feeling a slight panic to make sure we have everything we'll need for the first few weeks. :wacko:

Thanks hun dd was neg so fingers crossed for her it stays that way,
as for the shapped things for nappies you gave the link for i use them as boosters in nappies and they hold LOADS.

as for livin in a big house i can do the washing as i llllooooooovvvvveeee washing lol and dh can help sams oh out with the bikes lol.
Off to bed now and will catch up propperly tomoz xx:kiss:

They say your bigger with your second...ya gonna be a big fatty :D lmao It's only cause I'm jealous

:cry: Am going to be huge at this bloody meet POOOP!!!

I'm so freaking jealous of all your preggo ladies! Dammit I NEED ANOTHER CHILD :( hmpf

i thought id be showing by now cos of this being my second but nope, am still size 6 / 8 :sulk:

wow i think thats the one time ive not been happy about that :shock:

x

Well Ellie i dont like you again :sulk:
Twiglet you've still got a little baby :hugs: I'm not sure i'd want 2 under 2 for too long :rofl: I already think i'm going to die :haha:

Lol @ you lot!

Jayleigh, glad your little cat came home, naughty boy scaring you like that!

Sara I would send out the invitations the week BEFORE her wedding :rofl:

Sarah no-one will think you're fat at the meet, we just won't speak to you because we want babies! :haha:

Ellie, I wish I was size 6/8, never going to happen!!

:rofl: ^^^

Hmmm yea ELIIE do not talk about being a skinny minnie :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"