~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Who else is on facebook btw?! Thats not in my list yet>..

BTW, did you girls know Upsy Daisy nappies have shut up shop? I'm sure she won't mind me saying on here (in her post she said something about not being able to email customers) so she was notifying people via blogs etc.

I just added you Sam :) building up my FB list to do a big clear out of other people tomorrow :haha:

A lot of personal reasons I think and a dip in business. It's a shame for them.

Sam thanks hunny you're so clever! Tho I think I have to have the frame as its the adspace area you purchase and it makes it clear to others its a paid for ad.

Ahh okay, is that something BnB wants so you can have it up or something.. :)
Then that makes sense!
Otherwise it will be a waste of money if i can make one for you too LOL

hmm yeah times are tough!!!

i was just going through my facebook.. i should really delete some of the people in there, i rarely speak to them.. if at all really :dohh: thats why i hate those sites.. you end up with a billion people on there youve only met once or twice and dont even like LOL

I noticed she had been quiet too, hope everythings ok.

I got my first dirty cloth bum just earlier, was a bit messy, but ok, i just rinsed over the bath with showerhead and then put in bucket? will wash 2m? is that right? the disposable liner bit didnt hold much tbh. mums not too pleased that i have to use the shower head to rinse the bappy over the bath.. she wants me to use toilet but the consistency of her poos wouldnt come off from that, would need to flush the toilet a million times and the power isnt strong enough.. i had the shower head on full and RIGHT up at the nappy..... what do you all do?

I dont even bother washing them with liquid poo as it's to much work and may get moldy that wet, i just bin them in the pail and wash them every second day :) They still come out fresh and clean :thumbup:

I got my first dirty cloth bum just earlier, was a bit messy, but ok, i just rinsed over the bath with showerhead and then put in bucket? will wash 2m? is that right? the disposable liner bit didnt hold much tbh. mums not too pleased that i have to use the shower head to rinse the bappy over the bath.. she wants me to use toilet but the consistency of her poos wouldnt come off from that, would need to flush the toilet a million times and the power isnt strong enough.. i had the shower head on full and RIGHT up at the nappy..... what do you all do?

we use our ensuite sink..we keep it just for poo at the moment...does your shower reach to the toilet?? if not could you get an old bucket to catch the pooey water then tip it down the loo??

we use our ensuite sink..we keep it just for poo at the moment...does your shower reach to the toilet?? if not could you get an old bucket to catch the pooey water then tip it down the loo??

Perfect idea! i dont think shower reaches toilet, bucket would keep her happy im sure. ill get another nappy bucket. Hopefully her poo will become less mushy and more manageable!

it does get better..tho it gets worse before it gets better !LOL sorry :blush: just wait till you get a lovely weaning/teething poo!!!!LOL :haha: hope the bucket stops your mum Moaning !!:hugs:....Ava is looking CUUUUUUTE in those BL &ittis:)

ensuite! get you :rofl:

Yea I think a lot of businesses in this field are struggling a bit now as we just can't compete with bigger businesses that are offering fantastic offers that they're actually making a loss on, that goes for WAHM's too like UD for example, so many are setting up it's gone a bit :wacko:

yeah ive noticed it here too..
i was actually thinking about starting something as a lot of the nice brands are not available here..

i just need ot make a plan on how to start it, get some stock and then build the website (havent done that in ages LOL) specially since the new stuff generally doenst come out here for a couple of weeks, if i get a small amount of stock form overseas im sure i can play even and even make a small profit..

any tips ?!

yeah ive noticed it here too..
i was actually thinking about starting something as a lot of the nice brands are not available here..

i just need ot make a plan on how to start it, get some stock and then build the website (havent done that in ages LOL) specially since the new stuff generally doenst come out here for a couple of weeks, if i get a small amount of stock form overseas im sure i can play even and even make a small profit..

any tips ?!

I can help you hunny, if you have any specific questions drop me a pm :hugs:

Gosh Can't say who so please don't ask but i just read another store closing too :cry:

well ladies its official..i am definately gonna be a SAHM :happydance: i had a phone call from my boss today to say that they are closing up which is sad but also great ..no scary 'i'm not coming back' chat!!

Look what DH just send me LOL

https://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"