~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

OMG Bekki thats hilarious! My OH sat on the settee on Friday with his trousers on his ankles (LO had just gone down for a nap) and his words where "Look how beautiful it is...do you want to kiss it?" :sick: :rofl:

OMFG i think i might have just done a little wee!!!!:rofl:

Im bloody hell still waiting for the bleeding to stop, it's already been 8 weeks!!!!
DH generally isnt to concerned about no :sex: a couple of days.. i however have a hard time coping LOL.. and constantly doing him favours isnt exactly helping :growlmad:

And Sara, thanks for the offer, i might take you up on that once i order some stuff from overseas LOL
Im still hoovering if im gonna get those flips or not... his poo generally goes all over the place so the cover will be filthy in one round :haha:

Im bloody hell still waiting for the bleeding to stop, it's already been 8 weeks!!!!
DH generally isnt to concerned about no :sex: a couple of days.. i however have a hard time coping LOL.. and constantly doing him favours isnt exactly helping :growlmad:

i was the same sam...think i bled on and off for about 12 weeks :(

I bled for 3 weeks, stopped then bled for another 6....lovely times.

Hope it stops for you soon!

TBH Sam they will if he's pooing lots at the moment the covers will be dirty straight away ...

i was the same sam...think i bled on and off for about 12 weeks :(

Owww Bloody hell... *literally :dohh:

Urgh how crappy :growlmad: I only handwash my covers simply as I dont trust them. Complain about it!

Edit: It was small all day but its now big and beautiful again. I want that Paisley BB on your site :haha: cant justify it though :cry:

Lol that took me a minute to figure what the hell you meant then :rofl:

Aww yea the paisley is cute, I have that in stock too :haha:

That sucks about the stitching, im sure they will replace it for you!!!
Have you still got the order confirmation, maybe some of the other girls can get it replaced if they still have the bill..

Crappy workmanship, wonder if they changed factory's or something../

Oh my TLB! That's terrible, where did you buy it from?

i got it from babame along with the others, I think I'll message them about it. Though if they ask me to send it back will be a bit :blush: because my Lo had a poorly tummy in it :sick: say no more :laugh2:

has my adspace gone small again on anyone elses pc? I might flag it up with SC later.

Jup on mine...

Why dont you just make the pic jpeg and link your website to it with code?

ermmm i think it is already that? I might be wrong tho i'm no good with this techy stuff. You provide a piccy and a seperate link for SC to add. I've messaged him about it now not that I'm sure if he can do anything about it.

Yeah i thought it was gone 2 times now only to start up again.. i actually thought it was my period for a couple of seconds but it probably just is still from the birth..

I have the same issues with my gro baby, even though ive got he spare inserts, 2 out of 3 times i have to wash the cover too as it is poo'd on too :rofl:
But seeing it is one size i will get some more out of it when he gets bigger... gues s thats the same with the flip!

Say has anyone seen or heard form Ellie? Wondering if she is ok...

no i was thinking the same Sam....she's been AWOL for a while...hope she's ok.....dont think i have seen her around on Fbook either....off to have a nosey now...

:haha: I just reread that, sorry should have made it clearer! But its not small for me again :nope:

Yeah I wondered about Ellie too, I need her address as I've lost it and I have her flip sitting here looking pretty. Hope she's ok.

has my adspace gone small again on anyone elses pc? I might flag it up with SC later.

Jup on mine...

Why dont you just make the pic jpeg and link your website to it with code?

ermmm i think it is already that? I might be wrong tho i'm no good with this techy stuff. You provide a piccy and a seperate link for SC to add. I've messaged him about it now not that I'm sure if he can do anything about it.

If you want you can send me the jpeg.. ill try and hook up the link with BnB code.. that way you dotn have those boarders on there either... :) just your pic that leads to the website!

x

sorry i've missed about 5 pages there but ellie she was going away for leylas birthday, I can't rembember the exact date of her bday but sure it was twenty somethin of jan.

she was on Fbook yesterday and it seems everying was ok...messaging her now

I noticed she had been quiet too, hope everythings ok.

I got my first dirty cloth bum just earlier, was a bit messy, but ok, i just rinsed over the bath with showerhead and then put in bucket? will wash 2m? is that right? the disposable liner bit didnt hold much tbh. mums not too pleased that i have to use the shower head to rinse the bappy over the bath.. she wants me to use toilet but the consistency of her poos wouldnt come off from that, would need to flush the toilet a million times and the power isnt strong enough.. i had the shower head on full and RIGHT up at the nappy..... what do you all do?

Sam thanks hunny you're so clever! Tho I think I have to have the frame as its the adspace area you purchase and it makes it clear to others its a paid for ad.

Ahh wicked! Erm, I didn't lose her addy! Just never got it off of her :nope: does anyone have it? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->