~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yeah it goes so fast.. Cole is gaining so much weight and the newborn clothes are to small now.. :cry:

I am having difficulties keeping Cole asleep , he generally wakes about 15/20 min later and has a screaming fit.. the takes ages to settle him by the time he is hungry again and the cycle continues

Only at night did he seem okay but he has been waking up more then ussual the last couple of days..

Once we'll be out of the reflux stage the teething will start here i think :dohh:
I so wanted to enjoy my baby as newborn etc but it is just a constant battle with an occasional smile.. which to be fair he has been doing a bit more regularly now :D

Don't get me started LOL

I really don't know how I'm going to manage hiding all the others I've ordered that haven't arrived yet, he had a moan today saying I need to chill out on the nappy buying so I didn't tell him about the others :haha:

he's coming up the stairs........

Don't get me started LOL

I really don't know how I'm going to manage hiding all the others I've ordered that haven't arrived yet, he had a moan today saying I need to chill out on the nappy buying so I didn't tell him about the others :haha:

QUICK hide all the goods!!! :argh:

Addicts anonymous! :flasher: LOL

Ive got like 5 nappies coming but he only knows about 3 of them LOL
Ill just say Sara send me some more hehehe

Don't get me started LOL

QUICK hide all the goods!!! :argh:

Addicts anonymous! :flasher: LOL

:muaha: :rofl:

Yeah it goes so fast.. Cole is gaining so much weight and the newborn clothes are to small now.. :cry:

I am having difficulties keeping Cole asleep , he generally wakes about 15/20 min later and has a screaming fit.. the takes ages to settle him by the time he is hungry again and the cycle continues

Only at night did he seem okay but he has been waking up more then ussual the last couple of days..

Once we'll be out of the reflux stage the teething will start here i think :dohh:
I so wanted to enjoy my baby as newborn etc but it is just a constant battle with an occasional smile.. which to be fair he has been doing a bit more regularly now :D

Reflux can last until 12mo ARGHH :nope::nope: Halen's been sicky the last few days and I swear on my life I've not had dairy anything, so his reflux must be getting worse?? arghhhh!!!!!

I wanted to enjoy the newborn stage, I really looked forward to the little tiny baby who just sleeps all the time, wakes for food and bum change, and then sleeps more. Little did I realise that this would never happen :dohh: in reality I had the little baby who slept like a dream in the day, and then come about 6pm was a monster! All he did was scream, scream and scream! I've still never had a full nights sleep since I was pregnant! He kept me awake all night even before he was here!

He's gone back downstairs again now! He's been pestering me for a bit of nookie the last 2 days and I really can't be bothered :blush:

Now he thinks he can lure me to him with promises of cake :haha:

OMG Bekki thats hilarious! My OH sat on the settee on Friday with his trousers on his ankles (LO had just gone down for a nap) and his words where "Look how beautiful it is...do you want to kiss it?" :sick: :rofl:

Yeah i think he always had a bit of silent reflux but it is getting worse and worse, when he started spitting up his feeds i knew something other then colic was wrong and unfortunately he wont grow out of that as quick form what ive heard :dohh: nevermind, the teething will probably just pass by now hopefully :winkwink:

I have him the opposite way, he used ot be a very good baby for the first 4 weeks and now he is just upset most of the time he is awake and a fight to get him to sleep at all during the day.. evenings getting worse.. and at night once he was a sleep he'd stay a sleep for 4 hours and another 4 when put down again..

I just hope at least that will continue as when i have the same monster during the night as during day time i may top myself :wacko:

Reflux can last until 12mo ARGHH :nope::nope: Halen's been sicky the last few days and I swear on my life I've not had dairy anything, so his reflux must be getting worse?? arghhhh!!!!!

I wanted to enjoy the newborn stage, I really looked forward to the little tiny baby who just sleeps all the time, wakes for food and bum change, and then sleeps more. Little did I realise that this would never happen :dohh: in reality I had the little baby who slept like a dream in the day, and then come about 6pm was a monster! All he did was scream, scream and scream! I've still never had a full nights sleep since I was pregnant! He kept me awake all night even before he was here!

I'd like to try the ribbit one!

Sorry if I seem a bit behind, been relegated to the mobile again so much harder to keep up! x

Make him promise you more nappies :haha: much better than cake!

Edit: I'll admit it sooner or later...my stash is now up to 70, thats with selling 5 :blush:

:rofl: Jayleigh!

LOL @ promises of cake!!! wouldnt even take that with me at the moment :blush: i seem to have re found my :sex: drive :blush: :haha:

Sam - just tell him i sent them! i'll play along on Fbook af you want :haha:

Jayleigh, so sorry he's still nob better...tho YAY :yipee: for the teethies :) just you wait till he starts chewing on your nips :cry:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

OMG Bekki thats hilarious! My OH sat on the settee on Friday with his trousers on his ankles (LO had just gone down for a nap) and his words where "Look how beautiful it is...do you want to kiss it?" :sick: :rofl:

OMG LMAO!

I now have a visual of my OH doing that, eww lol

He's gone back downstairs again now! He's been pestering me for a bit of nookie the last 2 days and I really can't be bothered :blush:

Now he thinks he can lure me to him with promises of cake :haha:

Ooow cake, i wish my DH was that original :rofl:, he just stands in front of me and flops it out saying kiss the doodle:lolly:

Well unless im on BNB he knows not to disturb me when im on here:saywhat:

:sick:

Sara, me too in terms of the sex drive. Maybe its because I'm not on BC :haha: I've noticed a bigbig change actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->