~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Thats what i thought too LOL
Sara thats good news (i guess) being a SAHM!

DH still wants me to stay at home, but i need something on the side to keep me busy :)

yeah thats me too..i'm gonna set up a small nappy site and do some cake decorating to keep me occupied and bring in a few pennies :)

I'm just gonna have another little bubba to keep me busy :haha:

Does anyone want to go halfs with me for an organic flip?! I want another organic one, love the stay dry but I have 3 of those and only 1 organic :blush:

LOL i'm thinking another bubba will keep me busy too....i'll keep working on Rob :)

sara

xxxxxxx

Tehehe good luck! If anyone wants to go halfs let me know by wednesday otherwise I'll just have to have even more for myself :rofl:

Night people!

Night Twiglet!

Sara, we should start one up together.. yuo do the UK side ill do the NZ one! :D
I need to find that program i used to create the site.. well need 2 domain names too :)

I can send you NZ brands not available in UK and vice versa ;)

Night Twiglet!

Sara, we should start one up together.. yuo do the UK side ill do the NZ one! :D
I need to find that program i used to create the site.. well need 2 domain names too :)

Me too :yipee: me too :yipee: LOL I want in on the websites :hugs:

Sam I don't have your FB! Add me

Once you reply I'm gonna delete my name x

Cool ive added you babe :)

Night Twiglet!

Me too :yipee: me too :yipee: LOL I want in on the websites :hugs:

Sam I don't have your FB!

Once you reply I'm gonna delete my name x

Yayyyy, can you edit your post so my full names not on there please hun? x

:happydance:

Caitlyn's wearing boring white ones today as we're out and about in the crap weather =[

My Itti Bitti's have arrived and the Wonderoo's I put together from Babykind and there is nothing wrong with them! :happydance::happydance:

I just prewashed the nappies and prefold, with a brown fleece throw thats been washed oodles of times...the inserts have came out pink????

How strange! Did you get the Zinnia ones? if so could the pinkness have come from the outer shell??

No I got ribbit and moonbeam...thats the weird thing lol where did the pink come from??

Are you sure there wasn't a red sock somewhere amongst the fleece throw or left in the machine? LOL

Thats so strange! I didnt wash the other bits of the flips cos it said on the sleeve not too? or thats what i gathered! should i have? i just pre washed the inserts!

Ava's in her mini lala today, its niiiice, its still looks a bit massive tho haha,

Awww cuuute ^^
I cant wait for the nappies to come tomorrow but i bet i'm not in and will have to wait until night to see them :hissy:
I had to get green flips but i soooo want the pink ones :cry:

I got pink ones! Did you get 2 green? Will they not just get delivered upstairs if your not in?

Yea i got green as i really shouldnt just get pink if i dont know what next one will be :dohh:
Yea they will they will get here i just mean i dont get to see them until nighttime cos am going to Perth tomorrow i tihnks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->