~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Nope my mum gets peeved at him a fair bit as he moans at Caitlyn, tuts before he has to do stuff etc and then he told me to eff off in her house. :dohh:

Oh Bekki I love the slinki minki's! I want a froggie one :blush:

Other than that am all good, AF has 2 more days till she's due :argh:

ooooh exciting do you think it will arrive??? :D

I got my Ivory Itti today, i got a medium, its so pretty. My rasberry truffle BB is arriving at sarahs today! :yipee:

Hi ladies, sorry now been around much. How are we all? What have i missed? x

Mmmm Lollipop! Thank you Donna :hugs:

:happydance: yay it came then? Is the wrap ok? I know you said large but I can change it if you need to. Do you like my new business stationary? It just came yesterday morning, i was so excited how sad am i :blush: so you're the first person to see it!

Mmmm Lollipop! Thank you Donna :hugs:

:happydance: yay it came then? Is the wrap ok? I know you said large but I can change it if you need to. Do you like my new business stationary? It just came yesterday morning, i was so excited how sad am i :blush: so you're the first person to see it!

Yep it came and it's lovely :cloud9: I haven't tried it on her yet, I will do before lanolising it to make sure it fits! I've munched the lollipop :haha: and have popped your business card in my purse encase anyone queries nappies :winkwink:

I'm going to cellotape one of the citrus circles in OH's glove compartment and watch him as he frantically tries to figure out what the smell is :haha:

Cassidy is being a grizzly bear today, her 2 top teeth have come through within a day of eachother and I think she's suffering with it :cry: I've never known her to sleep so much either! 4 teeth and she's barely 6 months!!

Anyone got any tips on stopping her from grinding them? It goes right through me!!

x

aww thankyou :hugs:

No tips on the grinding front though sorry, my LO only does it when she has new teeth whilst she gets used to them then stops.

Yea I think she'll come PD :argh: oh well :D got my beautiful girl to enjoy so all is well!

Caitlyn loves swimming :cloud9:

Hi ladies gosh you lot can talk lol. Just a few quick questions, have any of you bought from babipur? I am tempted by the codes posted on here to get another pop in but i have heard their dispatch time etc is rubbish.
Bekki who did you order your flips from?:shrug:

Well i am still waiting for my flips i got my dispatch notice on Monday for them and i was hoping they would come today as dh was out but :nope: so my guess is they will come tomorrow and it is bound to be dh that gets the parcel off of the postie :blush: i have kind of explained they have been sent off someone off bnb lol but how do i explain the pink one :shrug: i tell you some of the things i get myself into :haha:

Hiya hun, I had the bad experience with BabaMe, I ordered some from Babipur and they were fine! Came mega quick but I missed the delivery!
Cant stop because I'm on my way back from taking the boys to their swimming lessons! x

Lol Donna :dohh:

I have bought off Babipur, their delivery was really fast actually. :)

I've brought off them too, was about a week IIRC

I'm lurking while I wait for Mark to come back to the car from the shop lol x

:haha: say the pink one got sent to you because I'm out and needed someone to have it for me :haha: which is true :D

Argggh, I'm going to go and get some moreeeeeeeeee flips today now :haha:

I'm a foooool! :dohh: I bought some wool to make shorties/longies (can't decide) and I bought chunky and the pattern called for DK arghhh I gotta take it back :cry: the colour was lovely aswell! Green, blue white and purple and they don't have the nice colours in DK at the only local shop (co-op, they have a knitting/sewing section upstairs but its tiiiiny!) so I gotta wait until I go into town on friday!!

IM going mad!

Honestly why is it sch a mission to get him to sleep!!! Ive already been in 3 times now and have him with his eyes shut and i leave the room and 5 min late rhe is screaming his lungs out again.. and i have to do this for 2 weeks!

This is just ridiculous ill be fighting with him all day this way :(, we even had a horrible night yesterday.. when will he get it! If it continues this way i will have to resort to feeding him to sleep again...

Aww hun sorry i've no answer as i still feed h to sleep which is naughty i know. I hope he settles down for you soon, will he take a soother at all?
Big hugs to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"