~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I did try with fleece but I dont like the fabric as a wipe.

Didnt work too well, unless you make the wipe quite thick??

Ive gone for flannel and velour double sided:thumbup:

omg we had an explosion!!!! we are at my nanas and only brought my smart nappy as i had most of my pockets in the wash n i've really gone off my babmoozles so i changed her when we got here n had 2 spare insetrs to go in as i wasnt expecting any poo...well :dohh: daisy had the bigges runniest poo in the world!!!:rofl: so she's spent the past few hours nappyless as i had to wash it !! lol that will teach me to tempt fate !!lol

its sods law i usually bring loads with me to be on the safe side!!! :grr:

sara

xxxxxxxx

ooh and i'm in need of itti advice....do you all put both the snap ins on when you use yours?? just i tried that and it didnt really fit too well looked like it might want to leak so i only used the thinner shaped one as i knew she was only gonna be in it an hour or so last night......????

sara

xxxxxx

I use both as she wees a lot and one wouldnt really hold up.

I use both too as Deri is a heavy wetter - the smaller insert would never hold up!

Typical when you think 'oh I'll just pop out with a muslin or something...' you always regret not taking everything!!!! Nightmare :dohh:

x

i use both inserts for itti bittis too. Used it for the first time properly today and am quite happy, no leaks and snug fit thinkin i'll be buyin a few more :happydance:

:dohh: oh no mega explosions r not good!

I ordered my babylegs from here https://clothdiaperclearance.com/catalog.php?category=464 they are about half price. Not sure if you would save much with shipping to UK though.

:hissy: our bumgenius has leaked twice in a row now and i have no idea why :cry:

i did think that she might of been ready to move up to the last set of poppers as they sometimes pop when i do the nappy up but it's really saggy on full extension. Maybe she's just at that awkward between stage :shrug:

So how many nap's has miss maddilynne got now? R u a convert? :laugh2:

she has two as of this morning! and i'm waiting on a third, and then i'm going to order some more :yipee: i love them! am hoping to get around 10 and do at least half and half :thumbup:

teehee! you'll be hiding the credit card soon lol

i think james has already wanted to run and hide when he heard of my new addiction :rofl: especially when i started :wohoo: at the blueberry going round in the washing machine on its own on sunday :blush:

i'm just waiting on my second one to dry now :yipee: i do love them sooo much! i've gotta get a pail and i'm hoping my itti bitti will arrive tomorrow - that way i can choose if i prefer blueberry's or itti bitti's to order more!

i feel bad though that i can't do it 24/7 - do you think its ok just to build up to it honey? and also - do you just put the inserts that the blueberrys and itti bitti's come with???

I don't do it 24/7 either. She has disposable at night and days out, plus when i go back to work she'll be in them aswell. Been thinking about trying a bumgenius at night but just recently they've been leaking so i'm going to wait and see. We just built up and it works fine for us. I think if you're doing it for a money aspect (i.e to save some) you do need to have a certain amount of commitment to make it worth while.

I haven't got a blueberry....yet :wink:...so can't say but yea with the itti bitti's i just use the 2 snap ins that come with it.

thank you so much honey! it's soooooooooo good to hear what others do :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->