~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I had a look at those when I was in Mothercare the other day - pulled out a newborn one and it was soooo tiny!

How much are they as I didn't even look at the price?

x

they're a little less than mios i think. Think the trial pack is like £9.99.

I'm glad people think the Smart Nappies are good cos I bought two of the starter packs in small before I started buying pretty nappies. A pack of 4 outers and 8 pads for inside is normally £39.99 but I got them when they were reduced to £29.99. I think they'll be the ones I'll teach OH how to use and I'll use the pretty nappies cos I've bought lots of different kinds and I think he'll just get confused if I try explaining all of them!

i paid 9.99 for a trial one that had a outer, a washable booster an disposable booster and 5 liners, i washed it half a dozen times and put it out to dry and was shocked when it was dry less than an hour after. x

I had a look at those when I was in Mothercare the other day - pulled out a newborn one and it was soooo tiny!

How much are they as I didn't even look at the price?

x

Harley is in a large but a medium would of fitted him lovely x

Yeah there's no chance of me fitting Deri in anything small now...he's a big baby!

x

I need a wetbag :dohh: can anyone recommend one pleaseeee?

I need a wetbag :dohh: can anyone recommend one pleaseeee?

i was just gonna ask the exact same thing!!!! been lookin at them !!!.......does anyone have any experience???? also whats the best kinda reusable wipes?? i'm using muslins and cotton wool atm with a home made solution!! i have asked this before but cant find the thread i asked on.....thanks in advance girlies

sara

xxxxxxx

Oooo...I need a wetbag too and not sure what to buy!

I was also wondering whether you girls still use wipes or not?

Any tips much appreciated from me too!!!!!! :thumbup:

i use both branded wipes and home made. I just got some wipes with a trial pack i ordered, they're called junior joy i think. They're alright but kinda thin can't see them lasting a long time tbh.

I made my own wipes by getting a cheap bath towel and cutting it into squares then sewing the edges so they won't fray. It made about 30 wipes and they work just as well as any you can buy.

Oooo...I need a wetbag too and not sure what to buy!

I was also wondering whether you girls still use wipes or not?

Any tips much appreciated from me too!!!!!! :thumbup:

i 'm just usin muslins / cotton wool at the mo but i'm gonna get some reusable wipes i also make my own wipe solution -

table spoon olive oil
few drops tea tree oil / lavender oil or both
table spoon baby wash
around 400 ml water

can also use cooled chamomile tea if they have sore botty!!

i put mine in a sports bottle and just squirt it on the muslin before i wipe her butt!

hope this helps hun...you can get soapy things to dissolve in water but i nevr tried it !!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I use facecloths and fleece wipes that I made myself but cutting some fleece from a fabric shop into squares.

The ittis do soften up with a few washes!

My order hasnt arrived. Hopefully it will come on monday or tuesday. I just ordered the purple tie dye blueberry from ebay! naughty

Oh fab - thank you Sara! Think I might use muslins for the moment as I have tons!!! I don't know why I didn't think to do that!!!! :dohh:

Any you could recommend buying girls?

x

These ones are quite expensive and I obviously haven't tried them yet, but I love these - https://www.babykind.co.uk/wipes.htm#stinki. They come with a waterproof bag too, it's quite big. I also bought two sets of the value wipes further up the same page.

Thanks Rachel, Sam and Amelia!

Think I may try making some and buying some to try...and HAVE to sort a wetbag...and a bin :dohh: Any bins you could recommend while we're on recommendations!!! :thumbup:

Gotta just say, I'm soooo impressed with the Itti's :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im waiting on my order of baby wipes from the USA.:thumbup:

They are 8x8 with a choice of fabrics, ive gone for flannel/velour in LOADS of cool & funky prints!:happydance: 30 of!

wanna see pic?? hang on i'll get you one.

https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/katedanzer/Cloth%20diapers/IMG_8098.jpg

ohh Laurie, you should see her fabric choices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't start Mrs.....you get me in trouble with OH remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

I can't lie to him like you girls do...I'm a rubbish at telling fibs...he knows how much I've spent on nappies already and isn't impressed :dohh:

...............oh go on....post a link.........:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->