~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

i tried our new itti bitti yesterday - loved it :thumbup: so this morning i order one of the limited edition spots ones :blush:

oooh which did you get ????
we've got the strawberry fields one !! :thumbup:gonna order the pink one too tho

sara

xxxxx

Meadow wore a couple of disposables yesterday because I forgot to turn the washing machine on before I went to bed.

They stink! They smell of badly of wee wee its gross. OH pulled a funny face and said why does she stink of wee :D So now he sees another benefit of cloth.

You can smell the mess inside at all. I have to constantly check if shes done a poo because you cant smell it. If she did a poo in a disposable you would smell it a mile off.

Meadow wore a couple of disposables yesterday because I forgot to turn the washing machine on before I went to bed.

They stink! They smell of badly of wee wee its gross. OH pulled a funny face and said why does she stink of wee :D So now he sees another benefit of cloth.

You can smell the mess inside at all. I have to constantly check if shes done a poo because you cant smell it. If she did a poo in a disposable you would smell it a mile off.

i totally agree daisy is still wearin sposies on a night to use them up and they stink!!!!!!!!! do you not think they smell all chemically too?????

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

i agree with the smell thing. i don't generally smell her wee tbh but poop stinks in a disposable, in the cloth nappies, especially her BG i have to check to see if shes done mama a present :laugh2:

i totally agree daisy is still wearin sposies on a night to use them up and they stink!!!!!!!!! do you not think they smell all chemically too?????

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

yeah and feel horrible too

My purple blueberry just arrived! OH MY GOD! It amazing! Its the best one Ive got so far.

Im in love. :cloud9:

I need to wash first :cry: Ill wash straight away so I can take pics this evening

Oooo...can't wait to see piccies of Meadow in her purple BB fluff!!! :thumbup:

I think disposables stink of chemicals and feel horrible too...I'm having to use them this week and HATE it! Roll on the weekend so I can get home!

On another note, I was window nappy shopping online last night and I quite fancy just buying some white nappies....I think they look so lovely for babies. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all the colours and patterns :D but sometimes I think pure white is just so lovely on babies...am I the only one??? :shrug:

Awwwww i want a purple one too!! Cant wait to see the pic.

I agree about sposies!!! Hayden went from 4mo-20/21mo with out wearing a single one, only cloth, but then he had this horrid rash that just wouldn't go away so we tried sposies, see if it would be able to dry ou tmore you know? Well it went away but OMG they smelled awful!!!! I didn't remember that from before lol. You could smell the pee so strongly..it's yuck. He is now wearing sposies still some, I can't wait til winter (if he doesn't potty train before then) buy some more cute fleece outfits and we will go back to cloth full time again

Can't wait for the picture! :happydance:

Yeah, I find that the disposables smell really chemically as well. I hate having to use them. :(

I find I can't smell her poops in cloth either. :shrug: When it's a disposable, I know right away. With her BG's, like Sam, I have to check to see. :rofl:

I can't smell Alice's poops, but I can hear when she does one! I only used 'sposies for 10 days or so until her cord fell off but I hated how they felt and smelled.

Can't wait to see pics of Meadow in her purple BB. That's the one I want to get!!!

i ordered pretty in pink lilbump :D i really like the blue one too! think that might be my next purchase, along with another blueberry ;)

i love the white nappies too, think they look utterly adorable! and very cosy :D i so wish i had used cloth since birth with maddi, i makes me all excited thinking about using cloth with no 2 :yipee:
i have to see - def can't smell the poo as much :) im really feel like i'm getting going with cloth, where as before i started i was so nervous i wouldn't be able to do it and was so confused, i love it :wohoo: (and i'm stupidly proud of myself :dohh:)
can't wait to see meadow in her new blueberry :yipee:

oh and should say - excited as my baby legs arrived today :wohoo: we trying them on tomorrow :wohoo:

U were lucky to find the pretty in pink PB, i was looking for ages to find it in a large, or maybe i was just looking in the wrong place lol.

I told a lie before with the whole wee is disposables thing, it does stink you were right, I just thought it was her wee in general tbh but after her wearing dispoasbles today i realised it was the nappy :dohh: sorreeee :blush: lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->