~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Is that why you dont talk to me on msn no more....:cry:

https://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656999

You banana - I'm always free on MSN! :hugs:

How do you find such things on the net????

x

Look at these Blueberry Minky Wetbags girls :D I gotta have one!

https://www.babykind.co.uk/nappyessentials.htm#bbminky

x

I love the minki wetbags!

I got my nappy pail and a mesh bag from the nappy lady.

Im stalking the postman again this morning!

I also got some wipes from the nappy lady £1.37 for 6 but they are a bit rough. Im going to make my own out of some fleece if I can find some today.

Jacqui....are those your actual ones you ordered? I have that monkey one :)

Sam - what do you think to your bin/mesh bag? I'm trying to find one atm.

Do you have a wetbag?

*Edit - I just ordered that bin, mesh bag and a wet bag as I needed one desperately!*

mo3, not all of them...some of the designs I have yes:thumbup:

cant wait! I am so excited about my new wipes:happydance:

Laurie...I have the cow print blueberry wet bag, its gorgeous:cloud9:

I was using a bag that came with my changing bag as an out and about wet bag. Its meant for putting dirty clothes in I think. Well.... it melted into a ball! :rofl:

Oh no - have you sorted a 'proper' wetbag yet?

Jacqui - I want one of the blueberry wet bags but I've just ordered a plain white one as I was ordering a bin and mesh bag so thought might as well while I was there! Think I'm going to order a blueberry one too!

An Itti has just leaked on Deri :cry: I was so chuffed with them yesterday :dohh:

guess who's had a visit from the bum fluff fairy !!! :dust::happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh no laurie..how long did he have it on???

think i'm gonna go for a blueberry wet bag too....cant decide between the cow print and the spotty one....???

sara

xxxxxx

WAHMies also makes good wet bags. I have one of theirs for the diaper bag and then one of the pail liners for the dirty diaper bin. They have held up really well over time. If I were to order another wetbag right now I would get from lesliesboutique.com they have some really cute patterns

guess who's had a visit from the bum fluff fairy !!! :dust::happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh no laurie..how long did he have it on???

think i'm gonna go for a blueberry wet bag too....cant decide between the cow print and the spotty one....???

sara

xxxxxx

Yay! Did you get your Itti?

I think he'd had it on about 1 1/2 hours so I wasn't best pleased!!!!! :cry: Deri's wearing a Blueberry atm and had it on 2 hours and I think it's starting to leak in the same place...maybe I'm not putting them on tight enough round the legs? :shrug: Idiot!!! :dohh:

oooh those blueberry wetbags look so cute!!

I think those are the wipes i got from nappy lady aswell, junior joy or something they're called. I've just used them to see how i got on but thinkin about ditching them for better ones.

Oh no Laurie, was it just a wet leak or dirty bum? Our BG leaked when we were out the other day for the first time was less than impressed but i think my daughter had weed enough to fill the Thames river that day :dohh:

Fortunately when Deri's nappies have leaked, it's only been wet nappies! :thumbup:

I think because the nappies that have leaked have all been new ones only washed once or twice that they need their absorbancy building up...that's what I'm hoping anyway :blush:

Think I'll get a blueberry wet bag too but for the moment I've just ordered a white one, just so I have one!

https://www.planetfleece.co.uk/

Im buying some fleece from here to make some wipes! Fantastic prints!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->