~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Aww hun sorry i've no answer as i still feed h to sleep which is naughty i know. I hope he settles down for you soon, will he take a soother at all?
Big hugs to you xx

He'll take it but whne he looses it he will scream again..ive given up now after 9 attempts... e is screaming his lungs out in his bassinet ..

I know it's a bad thing to do but ive had enough really..

Thing is, even if id get him up he will still cry now.. he is so cranky that the only thing that shuts him up is BF but that will only make his reflux worse and worse and hell throw up which will make him cry again..

Nothing im doing is working...:nope:

Tehe I was Sara too! If I'm not pregnant soon we're TTC in June :thumbup:

Money is all sent Donna :flower:

awww Sam, Massive :hugs: Twiglet...we will probs be TTC in June too......thats if i'm not Preggo by then :D

xxxxx

Thats what i meant WOMAN!! But really NTNP is pretty much TTC just without all the serious un fun bit :rofl:

All done hun.

Night girls i'm off to bed before mr h thinks it is a feedathon x

Someone can have my sickness if they want or even the exhaustion?? 9 weeks down 10 to go until i have some peace from the evil :cry:

Sam - massive :hugs: been there and done that i feel your pain hunny

Sara - woop congrats!! Did you try the disana woolie out today? The postie bought me somethin good today actually, most definatly one medium snap in one cow print itti! I'll hold it for you for a little while and then you can just grab it whenever suits that is if you still want it :hugs:

Aww I'll take it for you for a few days...if only we could do that :nope:

Just gonna send :hugs: instead!

Thanks luv...i just want to be sedated until i'm 20 weeks and then i can be woken up :rofl: Plus Robin does soooo not give a TOSS about it :cry: I just want some sympathy and a hug. POO!!

Well going to try and get Tabs to bed she slept like 3 hours today while i was taking my mum dress shopping :) Was fun but OMG i wanted to sleep!!

Sarah,,oh ok...:dohh: maybe i have baby brain already......yeah it is kinda the same...tho i will defo miss the temping and poas!!!:nope: is that sad??? tho OH thinks i'm preggo now as i am currently eating melted snickers and ice cream!!!LOL

Donna (tlb) didnt get to try it :( its still wet through so didnt get to use it yet :cry: deffo still want the Moo Moo but will have to wait till rob isnt sitting next to me when i order it !!LOL

i'll take some of your sickness Sarah :hugs:

sara

xxxxx

I'm addicted to POAS! Even when I know that 99% it'll be a BFN...idiot I know :lol:

Sarah big :hugs: I can't imagine how difficult it must be being peggo and havin a toddler to look after :hugs:

Sara; random question how do you say your name sara (like zara but s :laugh2:) or sarah? :blush: I was jus wonderin I always called you sara but the OH called you Sarah the other day (he saw the invoice we weren't dodgily talking about you or anythin lol!) There's no major rush with the itti hunny. Aw hope ya woolies dry for tomoz!

lol...yeah me too !!! i really dont know what it is but i get one hell of a kick out of POAS!!!LOL

LOL TLB...officially its like zara but with an s - but 90% of people call me Sarah!LOL i answer to either tho !!LOL

I did one today :blush: even though I know AF is on the way just because it was a type I'd never used before! :blush:

I always said Zara as I went to school with a girl called Sara....otherwise I'd be saying Sarah too lol.

Quick question about the weenotions night notions ladies, it says they need a wrap yet they come in some beautiful designs, why get a gorgeous nappy to only have to go and cover it up? Or am I missing something??

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->